Someone explain the attraction of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jamaican_youth, Jul 30, 2008.

1. disruptive

disruptive Member

Well, that's your "theory". You do realise you can have anal sex in positions other than on hands and knees? How about woman on top? What does that say about acknowledging authority eh?

I find it is mostly people who see sex as tools of power and punishment who are obsessed with those aspects themselves. Then again, perhaps that's just another unfounded "theory".

I would also say, in addition, that all sexual behaviour can be considered psychological (of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person) and therefore anal sex is no more psychological than vaginal or oral or anything else you can think of.

2. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Nice. To an extent, I think you're right. It's well established how in ancient Greco-Roman culture anal penetration served a ritual, symbolic function, and that buggering someone in the butt was a way of affirming hierarchical relationships.

BUT (no pun intended) this practice was by and large restricted to males of noble standing amongst themselves. Pretty gay, right? Actually, anal penetration for the Greeks wasn't so much 'homosexual', as that the practice was felt to be outside of sexuality altogether. You might more sensibly compare it to prison rape today. On the outside Bubba might be as heterosexual as they come: drinking beer, pimpin' hoes, issuing stitches to bitches and snitches, etc. but in the can, in the shower, when Bubba tells you to drop the soap, you'd better believe he's going for the brown.

Domination, at any rate, does seem to be a big part of it. It's also the final frontier, orificewise.

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

^I disagree nasal sex is going to be the next big thing.

C/S,
    Rev J

4. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Hm. Well, the obvious answer is you'll need a a pretty nasally endowed partner, or yourself have a micro-penis. What's also pretty sweet is if you're with someone who's got a prosthetic eye. Just pop that sucker out, lube up, and get up in that socket. Be sure to make agreements prior about whether you can bust a nut in there, because it can be hard to clean. I hear.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

lol!

Well, concerning the original question, it makes as much sense to me as 'explaining' that attraction of vaginal sex. I know, you're going to say vaginal sex is "natural."

But, I don't think there's such a thing...

6. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Been there, done that. (Warning, disturbing imagery ahead...)

It's like when you have a head cold and you just can't get rid of the snot no matter how hard you try and some of it ends up dripping down the back of your throat and that shit goes on all damn day....yeah, imagine that it's not snot but the result of some wiseass who you thought was gonna skeet on your face but he blew it up a nostril because he thought it would be funny...but it so-o-o-o wasn't.

If that's the next big thing I'll sit it out, thanks...

7. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

It's a nice naughty change from old-fashioned vaginal intercourse, feels very nice and tight, and it's a big turn on psychologically that a girl is actually kinky enough to let you fuck her tight little asshole, which is meant to be the 'forbidden fruit'. I adore female asses and love playing with them in any way I can.

8. shanecheshire13

shanecheshire13 Guest

Its a theory of course just a thought that makes sense. Some like the feel of anal pleasure, some don't but do it anyways. It all depends on the person and a situation. I mean no one has to break it down to psychology science. My theory was just something to go off of to at least give a person an idea as to why people like it.

Nice mention of the Greek history. It was common practice for them at that time.

9. curioscuple

curioscuple Guest

if its pleasurable why lie to you’re self and not enjoy it theirs worst things out there

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

((From a Giver))
    It's a thing of either Gentile, Delicate, Sweet or Thrusting hard and Powerful Delivery - Dependant on the (mutually consenting) action of Mood
    - Be it an Act of Taboo, or that of the deepest trust of Love-making at it's most Sensitive :)

11. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

I don't get it either!

Vaginal feels way better to me...

12. BabySaule

BabySaule Guest

Yeah, we poop with our asses. And we also bleed with our vaginas. And we also throw up with out mouths. Wow. I understand why people are scared to let a cock in their asses, it can hurt if the other person has no idea what he/she is doing. But to see people telling how disgusting it is because poop comes out of there.... Wow. There are techniques for cleaning your asshole too you know. So there is no poop there. And I am very surprised that I am reading comments from people who do anal and don`t mention douching.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True story: Roofing company in Florida. Buncha' 20 something/workers were razzing their friend for never having had anal sex. Said OK-OK-he'd try it. Did do it and when he pulled his stick out, there was a clump of dooky on it----and he promptly threw up on her back!! Makes me laugh whenever I think of it.

14. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Gotta set boundaries. I didn't have anal until about a year ago.

Quite honestly it's basically a tighter pussy, and it is tighter.

You have to be stern in setting the boundaries for it. First off, the asshole has to be cleaned, for safety reasons I go in with a condom first every time. I can last fairly long with anal because I already last a tremendous amount with vaginal, heat of the moment notwithstanding of course. So I recommend maybe 5-8 minutes of slow anal with a condom. Finger play first, then very slow penetration and pulling out a couple of times and applying more lube doesn't hurt. Eventually you should feel your partner relax and the ass will get looser so to speak but it's also from the lube now having been thoroughly applied. At this point you can check on the condom, if crystal clear, you can take it off, apply a generous amount of lube on your bare dick and stick it in. It should go in fairly easy because it's now without the condom.

I like to play with my partner's vagina, a small g-spot vibrator or a dildo is always welcome. If you decide to come in the asshole, it is recommended you exit upon the last good stream. It's different for everyone, so for example if I haven't cummed in a few days I will expect 5 good streams so I exit on the 5th. You can embrace however you want and then go wash your dick thoroughly and try to urinate if possible. I drink a good two glasses of water beforehand so I can take a piss fairly soon after cumming. This is just a good precaution to UTI, which can happen, but some people I know have been doing bareback anal for many years and aren't so cautious and never had a problem, this is just for absolute safety.

As for the appeal. I personally like the duality of it. A woman is blessed with two orifices that can create pleasure for her (some women can also get off with oral but this is rare). So to play with both, at least the women I've been with, it's the most powerful orgasms they can have.

P.S. Try to limit anal activity to once a week at maximum. Although you can have anal up to 3 times in one day since it should already be relaxed but take it easy. Also, the only time you can be thrusting hard is for maybe 1-2 minutes when you're almost finished AND she wants you to go faster. Even with a lot of lube, pounding an asshole for 10+ minutes is risky as the lube will wear out fairly quick.

15. CamelToeLover

CamelToeLover Member

I find the scent of a woman's ass intoxicating. Especially after a hard day's work. That sweaty, funky smell is spellbinding. You people that don't like anal sex don't know what you're missing.

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I really should not have read that, staying home with a head cold.

And here I thought nasal sex was using the nose at penetrator.
    Because nostril sex would be what you described.

But man does it suck to get it in an eye.....

17. drumminmama

gentile? do you mean gentle? (I hope you mean gentle, because non Gentiles do this, too) ;)

18. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

EXACTLY. Eating ass or enjoying anal is usually not about feces, just like eating pussy and giving head isn't about piss. Most girls who are into anal will use an enema prior to anal sex, which usually leaves her pretty clean for several hrs.

Anal for MOST guys has NOTHING to do with an affinity for feces or homosexuality, please believe this!

As a man who loves anal I like it for 2 main reasons. Firstly, I just LOVE a woman with a beautiful ass. I mean who doesn't appreciate a girl with some nice junk in the trunk. Secondly, the anus is VERY tight.

Ladies, lets do a test, stick your finger in your vagina, and then stick it in your ass, which ones feels tighter? Should be obvious unless you got a prolapse.

The ass looks great and is tighter than a bear trap, that's why we like it ladies, mystery solved!

19. drumminmama

Fwiw, OP is male.

20. CamelToeLover

CamelToeLover Member

I think the previous poster knows that. He was just addressing the females who come here. Duh.