Someone explain the attraction of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jamaican_youth, Jul 30, 2008.

1. kebb

kebb Member

Dude, you got a f..king point there!

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

keep putting stuff up there and soon enough it will get all loose and shit, then your butt will look like a pink sock...not attractive.

and yes, anal sex does cause anal prolapse. ask doctor drew.

3. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I have a friend who does crazy anal shit, and hes done it for 10+ years, everyday, with no problems.

4. PurpByThePound

nono, I know. I'm just putting that out there as a warning.

And I guess some people just have really malleable assholes...gross...

5. atla23

atla23 Member

I think people are attracted to this because its not natural, its very taboo, and it seems like a very slutty thing for a girl to do, especially if she enjoys it. So you take normal intercourse and add all those factors to it and I think you have a pretty good idea.

6. yemisdate

yemisdate Member

7. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Thanks man. And I think another reason why I'm not into it is because everyone else is. I'm like that with some things, if it's really popular, I become adverse to it. A lot of my friends are like 'dude, how can you not do anal?" and stuff like that, but seriously, pussy is good enough for me, I'll just stick to my vaginal and oral sex.

8. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

shit and pain...yeah, no interest whatsoever.

9. Cuff

Cuff Member

It feels good physically, not only mentally. There are countless nerve endings in the ass, and when the anal muscles contract around something, those nerve endings get stimulated. Not to mention g-spot stimulation (yes, it is possible through anal). And for guys, i think they mainly like it because the ass is tighter.

10. overlymature

overlymature Member

Anyone who brings up the pain aspect should get more educated about it. They are all in the right forum for it. Might as well read a post or two while you're here...

11. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

The same could be said for a pussy. You know what girls do with that thing besides accept your dong and birth babies don't you? They pee and bleed outta that thing.

My point being...you probably go down on her. How is that much different than licking or fucking a woman's ass?

12. PurpByThePound

^Poop smells terrible

13. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I hope you know that we don't bleed and pee out of the same hole

14. Kay-E-Dee

Kay-E-Dee Member

I'll join you in that hope! (That could be a very painful mistake otherwise!)

15. pixie81

pixie81 Member

See, for me its not about being taboo or forbidden or dirty, it just feels great. The sensations are great. Sure, it can feel a little uncomfortable to begin with but you just take it slow and let your body warm up to it and its fantastic.

16. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Ha ha...yep, I know. Same general area though. It's all good. I don't much care what comes out.:hat:

17. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Ah ok, I was worried for a second lol

18. PL2584

PL2584 Member

its tabbo and tight. :)

19. shanecheshire13

shanecheshire13 Guest

Well it is psychological. Not from sexual abuse really it is representation of power. The position a woman or man on her/his hands and knees represents a "bow". Bowing in some cultures represents acknowledgement of respect to an authority they serve and that position is also used in punishment to the servant if they have done something wrong. On the giving end a male or female will penetrate the anus to either represent themselves as the high authority (king or queen) or as a punisher. Either way they have a dominant role that for some is sexually exciting. The reason why it's the anus is because that is a lease ventured part of the body, this heightens the pleasure of anal sex. It just depends on the person but I hope this gives some understanding.

20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

as a versatile bisexual I can confirm that - anal sex as a bottom is one long orgasm - wonderful:)

The prostate stimulation can be varied by taking into account the angle of the guys dick and the position you are using

Simon :sunny: