a bad nudist experience(please post replies)

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by PrepRmblr, Jul 28, 2008.

1. PrepRmblr

PrepRmblr Banned

When i went to my first nude beach i was 16 and it was during spring break. The beach was clothing optional so there was 50/50 variety of nudity i had a speedo cuz i was to embarrassed to be naked completely until some college kids decided to give me a hard time. The reason i wasn't naked is because my dick was only about 2 inches when is soft along with my very small ball sacks. i also didnt wanna risk getting a boner. anyways these college kids pantsed me and i got called needle dick and stuff plus i got my little 3.5 inch boner tht they also laughed at

anyone else have a problem like this

2. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

that sucks, can't say i have had the same experience. when i was new to it, it was just a small group of friends and some people i didn't know. i thought that everybody was staring at me, but really they were just trying to ease the entire group into the situation. probably just the beach you were at. i started off at small venues, then went up to beaches around a half a year ago.

3. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

To coin a phrase: MEAN PEOPLE SUCK !

Lucky for me, no one ever made fun of me like that.

During my most nakedest years on nude beaches I have to say my size was, simply, quite average, and I think that has held to the present day, and that was nothing to bother me. I'm OK with it.

But even when I was your age, the cold water up here made me SHRINK down ridiculously, and of course at my current age, the problem is even worse, and sadly, that is a bit embarrassing to me. It's fine once I dry my tanned and toned body in the sun, which is a mildly erotic sensation for me always, so the shrinkage issue goes away again. For awhile.

As for getting hard in public: at your age I too was embarrassed to have that happen, and I asked many of my fellow beachers about this; whether getting wood was the only "taboo" on a nude beach. But they all said it's FINE! At your wonderful age it's harder to control anyway, so the word I got was, let it go! It's the age you are. Not like you're flashing it in anyone's face, anyway. Just being yourself. And I saw plenty of other young guys who couldn't stop it either.

In other words, I think that in most nude beach or clothing optional environments, you can be yourself. I know nothing about naturist environments, and someone who does know should step in here.

4. Son of John

Son of John Banned

My wife and I try to go only to nudist clubs which are far enough away from home that we won't run into anyone we know. But, as luck would have it, we did meet a couple from our town, a couple that we didn't have much in common with, except the fact we were all naked.

They wanted to be friends after we got home and have invited us to their homes several times. We accepted once and they insited that we all be naked, which felt very awkward, given the circumstances.

Now, we are afraid they will tell others about our nudist activities, which cause some embarrassment, given the fact we are "high profile" members of the community. I feel these people are black-mailing us into sharing in nudist activities with them.

To add to the problem, this man has told me, in private, that he thinks my wife has a really nice body and that he truly appreciates a women with "big tits" and "lost of hair". He has asked me what I thought of his wife's naked body and I tried to say things to satisfy him without being too graphic.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

5. californiasun

californiasun Member

This is definitely my worst nude experience ever: I had heard about a beach that was "supposedly" nudist friendly. So I decided to take my 18 yr old daughter there and make it a weekend getaway while the boys of the family went on a separate trip. She is also a nudist so we are very comfortable at clothing optional beaches. When we arrived at the beach virtually everyone was clothed, so we headed down to the end of the beach at a relatively secluded spot and disrobed. A few short minutes later a group of middle-aged men came along and positioned themselves behind us. Immediately my daughter and I began to feel uncomfortable because we could sense that they were watching us in a very creepy way. So we awkwardly dressed and left.

6. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Definitely something wrong at that beach! At least on that day. There's going to be some voyeurism most anywhere. I mean, we all probably check each other out just a little, then mind our own business. But your experience sounds creepy.

7. coolcat23

coolcat23 Member

I had a bad nudist experience kind of similar to californiasun's. I was at the beach with one of my daughters and we were nude. Some guys were making some rude comments and laughing so we left.

8. gumleaves44

gumleaves44 Member

I was hangin out in my house in the buff while nobody else was home (i was home sick from school), well anyways, I was sitting there, then I hear steps coming from outside the front door, so i quickly reach over and grab the blanket next to me, which I quickly through over my "self" but, while I was throwing it on myself, the door opens, and my crush walks in, followed by my sister and a bunch of her friends (like atleast 5) I'm still not sure if my crush saw my 'dangly bits' or not, cos she said something like "guess we should have called to let you know we were coming over" which coulda ment like, "wow, are you naked?" or it coulda ment "sorry for bursting in with all these people" so, anyways, there I am in the nude, with a blanket over me, and a bunch of people around who started sitting down around me. So I had to swallow my pride and embaressment, and ask my sister if she could run upstairs and grab me some shorts (I told her I was wearing underwear) so she grabbed my some shorts and I slid them on under the blanket. So yah, my sister's school got out early that day, I had been planning on getting dressed 10 minutes b4 the school regularly gets let out. So yah, thats my embarassing nudism experience.

9. hardboy

hardboy Member

I think the OP is full of caca. There is no way that would happen in real life, so it's a fantasy.

I have never had a bad day on a nude beach. I don't think that's possible! Even the worst day on a nude beach is better than the best day at work.

10. Ambra

Ambra Guest

A few years ago I suffered a bad experience.

My family regularly went to nude beaches in France. I was about 13 and we went for a 3 week holiday. The weather was good so I got an excelelnt tan.

When I returned to school, and was in a communal sports shower the other boys noticed my all over tan and started calling me pervert etc. I fled to get dressed by the pushed me outside and tied me, naked to a drain pipe in front of the art block filled with mainly girls.
    I stopped going nude until I left school.

A warning to parents taking teenagers to nude beaches that this could happen when their children return to school.

11. hardboy

hardboy Member

Sure, it could happen. But it's more likely that it wouldn't happen. Every school I have been in has these people called "teachers" and they would hear the commotion and put a stop to it before it ever got that far. And it's not like teenage boys don't get into every other kind of trouble over every reason imaginable anyway.

Nice try, though. Enjoy spankin'

12. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

What a humilating experience! Kids sometimes can be real mean! I hope someone did help you to get free again soon.

I think it's a pity that this incident made you stop going naked. But i guess you returned to since then?

I was vaguely the same age when during a school outing some of us went skinny dipping. But we got some trouble with the teachers, not with our schoolmates. They made a big fuss of it, we got snitched to our parents etc. I wouldn't call this a real bad experience for me, as we realized how narrow-minded our teachers were, but some others got problems with their parents.

I guess the risk is not too big. I can't remember any trouble with schoolmates for having all-over tan. Sometimes it even gave me some admiration :)

13. sith1

sith1 Member

"it" shrinked!!

damn cold water...

14. ruby-tuesday

ruby-tuesday Member

I've never had a truly bad experience, most of a silly experience if anything. I recall walking around my apartment nude and the blinds were open on the front door window, as per usual. The mail man came to put mail in the mailbox and I was bent over filling the cat dish... I think I made his day haha

15. xangelwingsx

xangelwingsx Member

thats awful!

my sister got teased at school because it got found out she was a nudist. nobody notuced her tan but she did tell a girl who then later fell out with her and so spread it round as a rumour. it upset her pretty bad but didnt stop her being a nudist - it put her off school more than nudity!

16. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

If your classmates bullied you like that due to your all over tan, then why did you not report it to your guidance counsellour or to the head teacher? This behaviour is not acceptable, and is also illegal. Those kids could have easily got charged by the law if you'd told on them.

Same thing with a poster above who left the beach because of a few perverts. Every time you don't defend your rights to be nudists you are giving more power to perverts and bullies. Don't back down - get even with them!

My worst nudist experiences have been:

One guy grabbing my crotch with his foot in the pool in 1990 during one of my first visits to a nude swim night.

Getting booted out of the same swim night by the organiser a couple of years later for getting erections around some of the young women there (I was in my early 20's at the time as well!)

Being sexually accosted at the homes of a couple of single male nudists whom I became friends with at the swim club between 1990 - 1993.

A creepy old guy at another swim club trying to hit onto my then-girlfriend by soliciting her for massages and asking for her home number. I had a stern talk to him and told the President of the group and we never saw him again.

A nudist club owner who is now dead getting drunk on our first visit and trying to hit on my girlfriend and demanding that she strip down whilst others were dressed or half nude (it was raining that day too and only he and his wife were naked).

Having my crotch grabbed by a teenage boy at a swim club a couple of years ago when he wanted a lilo I was lying on and didn't ask for it. I yelled out a warning to him, he was evicted from the pool, and when I criticised the commitee about his behaviour and that of some other patrons at the place they terminated my membership.

A journalist whom I have never known or met before slander me as a paedophile on the aus.culture.naturist group, but he apologised after I reprimanded him on there and via email. He never posted on there again.

Some people filming me on Alexandria Bay without securing consent from me first. They were fully dressed and in their 50's and I gave them a good tongue lashing, despite the fact the beach is council owned property and they were legally allowed to do so, but it's still bad form.

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Unacceptable behaviour in a clothes free or naturist environment should always be challenged. If not, then the facility will just become a haven for perverts.

I have been fortunate in that at beaches I've been left alone. I'm sad to say that in the UK a number of mixed clothes optional or naturist saunas or swimming events seem to have ended, and its a long time since a new nudist beach was designated.

I decided to stop going to one sauna because the pervy behaviour of many men was objectionable and I did not feel that anything would change. Over the time I had gone there I noticed how many pleasant women and men who were there had stopped visiting because of the gawking and other behaviour of some men.

18. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

That is horrible how some people cant be naked without being sexual.

and in regards to the first post on here. That is horrible dude. I personally dont have a small penis, but for a long time, i thought i did, and had someone did that to me, i wouldnt have been able to keep my composure. Props to you good sir.

19. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Ah God, this is dreadful.
    It is especially bad, of course, if one is young and vulnerable.
    So bloody what, a 3.5inch boner, but it's only "small" in your eyes. There is a lack of self-esteem here and age will take care of this, as too, perhaps, your willingness to accept your body: you only live once! At your age, kids will be kids (I'm sure you could poke fun at some of their shortcomings, but in my eyes their shortcomings concern their immaturity and dysfunctional mutual acceptance/peer pressure).. I was tormented at your age too, but fast forward 3 decades... and you can reflect back to the "bad old days" and laugh it off. Just give yourself time and tell the dickheads to p*ss off (and grow up a bit, too!).

20. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

I remember being very self-conscious about my small penis, and I've always been envious of guys who are "hung". However, social nudity has taken care of that problem by causing me to realize that many guys are in the same boat.

The ones who are "hung" are in the minority. While many guys do seem to have more than I do, it really doesn't matter like it once did. No one in a nudist resort has ever made fun of me. I don't go to nude beaches and prefer nudist resorts. Anyone can go to a beach--including jerks, perverts, and gawkers. Of course, living full time in a nudist resort, I see no need to visit anywhere else.