how many grams is a bundle of heroin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by navajas, Jul 27, 2008.

1. navajas

navajas Member

im in canada right now n im planning on staying there for 10 days, so i wanna buy all my stash today. an ounce of weed, an 8ball of coke, and a bundle of heroin? how much exactly is a bundle? is the amount of drugs i plan on buyin enough to last 10 days? i havent done anything for a year now so my appetite n tolerance is very low. when i go back home its gonna be another whole year drug free until next year when summer comes. i only get high in vacations.

2. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

10 .1 bags. if they are stamps.

3. navajas

navajas Member

how much is in a stamped bag?

4. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

.1 , a bundle is 1 gram i believe

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

about how many mgs of oxycodone would be equivalent to to a stamped bag(0.1g) of h? I know it depends on purity and all of that, but on average? How much H do you need to do to get high, for someone with average opiate tolerance?

6. navajas

navajas Member

depends on way of ingestion... however i always start with a tiny bit, 0.1g is good, less is even better... thats the problem with heroin, purity differes alot, always stay on the safe side n do tiny bits n up the dosage if u need to. if u wanna play it safe theres no other way...

7. navajas

navajas Member

really a bundle is only 1g? how much does a bundle of relatively good white heroin last someone with no tolerance?

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

method of ingesting is snorting. I need a whole 80 of OC at once to get high, and maybe even a little more. So a .1 of heron would get me high?

how much is a .1 bag of h? ten, twenty bucks?

9. navajas

navajas Member

i dnt do oxys so i dnt knw how hey differ from heroin dosage wise. however what id do if i was u is get a stamped bag, snort some of it n see what happens. not dying is worth getting high gradually instead of at once.

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

It lasts according to how you take it. You could make it last 5 days pretty easily though.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

seriously?

Nick, I think you've tried both heroin and oxycodone. How much H would an 80 of OC be comparable to?

12. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Heh, I've never actually done 80mgs of oxy, but from what my friends have said the bags we were getting were like an equivalent to an 80. For 10-20$!!! Its madness really, its like the cheapest drug right behind acid I think. But yea, thats also basically why I said "fuck oxy" when I can get this for less than 1/2 the price and get more fucked up. And I think thats also something that gets a lot of people.

13. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

an adverage bag of dope is equivlant to a name brand oc 80...thts just my opinon though...

(THIS WHOLE THEROEY IS PROBABLY WRONG)
    i dont know if heroin being diacetylmorphine means its twice the strength of heroin, BUT IF IT IS and it was pure, .1grams(100mgs) of heroin would be equivlant to 133.3mg of oxycodone......cuz 100mg of heroin=200mg of morphine(in my fictional guesstimate) and 20mg of oxycodone= 30mg of morphine, which would mean 200 mg of morphine = 133.3mg's of oxy (THIS WHOLE THEOREY IS PROBABLY WRONG)

and now this whole theoey goes against my feelings that a bag=80mg of oc...

prices in the city 10 a bag, 80ish a bundle...suburbs 20 a bag 150 a bundle...but swim's gettig bundles for 120...

i thought bags were "scooped" in 30mg or 50mg spoons, meaning a bundle would weigh betweem .3 and .5 grams.

14. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

goddamn I never knew that one bag is that potent, I thought itd equal a 40 at most. How does the high compare when sniffing, and how long does it last?

15. navajas

navajas Member

the high is the same whether u snort, smoke or shoot. however what makes shooting much more euphoric is the rush. the rush of smoking follows the rush of shooting however its a waste of heroin. shooting gives u strongest rush n is so economical cuz u only use tiny bits. however its the most dangerous n addictive way of ingestion. snortin is fuckin amazing but theres no rush, but who cares? the high is still like no other, n its the safest way. actually snorting heroin doesnt differ much from snorting oxys, except that it puts u in a more dreamy state.

16. NICKmomot

NICKmomot Member

well, swim has an opiate tolerance that is probably less than the average one. he would snort 40mg's of oxy and get high. from his experience, 0.1g of heroin would be enough to last a few hours of redosing. with one whole bag being equivalent to about 80-120 mg's of oxy

17. navajas

navajas Member

id get the pot, coke n smack in a minute, if only i could get my hands on quaaludes and lsd too. its sad that 2 of my list of favourite 5 drugs r sooo hard to find. i can get ecstasy, ketamine n meth anytime but im not into them.

18. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

God, to only try Quaalude's, I would... Well lets not go there.

19. navajas

navajas Member

hehe same here, ive never tried it but im pretty sure im gonna love it. cuz im a downer kinda guy n benzos r kinda boring. i heard that quaaludes r still sold in south africa under the name mandrax. plus quaaludes belong to the to the list of rock n roll drugs heroin and cocaine. basically when acid n pot where out, n the summer of love ended n the manson murders came everyone was strung out on cocaine, heroin and quaaludes. these 3 along with pot r kieth richards favs too lol...

20. sam&ella

sam&ella Member