Lucigenol Info

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Mystical815, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

Anyone tried this? any info is appreciated thanks

2. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Well I just looked it up at another few forums and here is what I got:

On the site, they said the effects were very similar to LSD, just more sedative. Never heard of this until now either, sounds good, but probably expensive...

3. Toejam

Toejam Member

This is what Wikipedia has to say about it:

4-Hydroxy-N-methyl-(α,N-trimethylene)tryptamine (also known as (R)-3-(N-methylpyrrolidin-2-ylmethyl)-4-hydoxyindole and Lucigenol) is a tryptamine derivative that is a hallucinogenic drug. It was developed by the team led by David Nichols from Purdue University in the late 1990s. This compound produces hallucinogen-appropriate responding in animal tests with a similar potency to the amphetamine derived hallucinogen DOI, and has two enantiomers, with only the (R) enantiomer being active.[1]
    [​IMG]

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah. I have one vendor selling Lucigenol. I think i read up about it over at bluelight and wrote it off. That and that vendor only sells a gram for like some ridiculous price.

5. Toejam

Toejam Member

^^Yeah, same here.

It doesn't really sound all that interesting really.....

6. Geneity

Yeah, especially with all the crazy RC's all over the place.

7. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

yeah i think I got the same vendor the price is ridiculous especially after the currency exchange, im still a little interested but theres hardly any info on it and I read BL drugforums and some other things on it still no clear effects known so thats still on the bottom of my list. I was hoping someone here might've tried it and have something original to say????? thanks anyways

8. Geneity

Bluelight is most certainly where you'd find it first. In most cases.

9. Toejam

Toejam Member

It's weird, for some reason I prefer this forum BY FAR over Bluelight.

I think Bluelight is too sterile-looking, it's also overpopulated and a little bit too highly-regulated (not saying that hipforums isn't, but you know what I mean)

Anyone else agree?

10. Geneity

Oh I like these forums more too. They're mkoree communal and friendly and stuff. I like the people here in general.

Yeah and I know what you mean about Bluelight looking sterile. lol. But it has a nice layout.

11. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

this is the only forum like this I felt the need to sign up to, I read BL and drugsforum but yeah not feeling the white on white bluelight layout and theres definetaly alot of good info there but I never feel the need to go through 500 posts to find the ones that actually enlighten me, I agree its overpopulated. Don't care about Lucigenol for the time being and if it disappears whatever theres plenty of other things that interest me more, im dying to try some 4-aco-dmt

12. Toejam

Toejam Member

Yep, I highly recommend it.
    4-ACO-DMT is in a different league altogether.

13. dead2dacore

dead2dacore Member

BL is better if you have an advanced question that you need answered in a short amount of time..

but i like these forums better because the psychedelic forums are seperated into subforums (unlike BL, whose psychedelic forums is 75% focused on RCs). also, since im not a up for discussion on "5-HTP receptors", i really have nothing to contribute there. i like the more casual atmosphere of hipforums.

plus BL is really strict about sources (understandably) and there is no way to gain any through that website

14. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

Does it feel identical to psilocybin mushrooms? Is there less nausea since your ingesting around 30mg's of powder that you'll barely taste instead of half 8th/8th of disgusting mushrooms? I love mushrooms btw but if I can achieve the same effects from 4acodmt then ill probably have no need for them anymore unless I decide to grow some more

15. Geneity

^ It has no nausea (commonly reported). It's also very slightly different people seem today. Smoother come up, generally more friendly substance.