Protection dog in dream?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Barbuchon, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

All I remember was that I was with another person... I'm pretty sure it was a man, adult. We were both with our protection dogs on some kind of a green field, nothing on it, we couldn't see anything else exept the fresh grass. (I don't really own a protection dog, nor a dog too).

So as we walk, the dog got many times in somekind of "attack mode" (pulling the leash) so we unleashed our dogs so he could get his "ennemy" but we never knew what it attacked, we saw nothing. The dogs just came back. We did this for sometimes, just walking, unleashing the dog, keep on walking, unleashing the dog.

I never heard a single bark. That was it. I found multiple infos on dogs in dreams, but not protection dogs, it was clearly a professional trained protection dog. what's up with that doc?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Barbuchon, I thought the point is that you'll find all kinds of info, but what speaks true inside you is what the dream is about ... most likely you won't read this in a book or somewhere out there. So this is just ment to help you find the door knob (or pull your line ;)) ... just be sure the answer is not always what you've been looking out for ... when the questions pull you, sometimes the answers are in letting go.

The professionally trained dog is your spirit animal guide here. And so, as you walk the energy fields of your dream, you may find there is nothing but the awareness. What will be is not as important as the angle from which you look on it, knowing everything is free to change and grow. The suspected attack is about self limitation and the illusion of being trapped inside yourself. The grassy field takes you beyond the self fragmentation into a greater power of self in order to become more whole and complete inside. As you are all parts of the dream, also the hidden ones (... and maybe these are just cunning rabbits who love to play with your dog).

So just love the dog, and pet his back ! Good dog. And thank you for sharing your dream. Please don't forget this is nothing but but a suggestion.

Take care

3. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Thank you moving cloud... gotta say I need some help since I ain't no spiritual person, not that I don't want, just can't find my way around it hehe.

What do you mean by this: The grassy field takes you beyond the self fragmentation into a greater power of self in order to become more whole and complete inside.

and also... when you say this: The suspected attack is about self limitation and the illusion of being trapped inside yourself?

How do you liberate yourself than ?!?

I gotta say it's been a long time I haven't seen a dog in my dream not showing teeth to me or running at me. I remember in this dream I just wrote that I spended long times just staring at the dog running, kinda in slow motion and it was beautiful to see all the muscles working...

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Barbuchon, sorry for the confusion ... I hope I don't just add to it with more words :p

"The grassy field takes you beyond the self fragmentation into a greater power of self in order to become more whole and complete inside."

Imagine that you are all parts of the dream. This means you are not just a million segments that are singled out and separate, but you are also the energy that is weaving together all those threads, parts and particles on all levels of your consciousness - even as you create the immidiate experience of the dream, its energy and unfolding, the quest and the solution. It is all in the dream. You change right there.
    To be all you are, makes you more complete. It starts with the awareness.

"The suspected attack is about self limitation and the illusion of being trapped inside yourself."

Fear is the trap. And yet, how real is it ?

"How do you liberate yourself ?"

If not within you, there is no answer to your question - and this is not just an empty phrase; it's not a promise either. It is what you make of it and this is already part of your freedom. It is a life long adventure as well. You are already on the way.
    We are attached to so many things that appear complicated and then we sometimes forget how simple life is ... we forget its mystery, and its beauty that you've seen in your dream that does not need to be explained. Just walk on in the awareness, and trust, and love who you are.

I once had a dream once about a big black dog who joined me on a walk. I rode my bicycle ... and so we hiked across the serene fields and the lush green pasture. He waited for me at the store in the neighbour village where I bought some apples. And then we went back and I watched the dog leap in cheerful jumps, and further and further he ran until he disapeared in the golden haze of the sunlit horizon. Next morning (in waking life) a neighbour came ringing at my door asking if I had seen her black runaway dog who had been a yard dog all his life.

How do we liberate ourselfes ? Maybe just by letting go the limitations.

I hope this makes a bit more sense.
    Happy dream walks !

5. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

You gotta be one interesting person Moving Cloud!

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

unlike our waking thoughts, even our imaginings, i'm not so convenced all of the energy and feelings in our dreams come from within our selves. i don't mean they come from any one or particular nontangable awairnessess either, but rather just like the kind of shairing we are doing now, with each other over the internet.

only our own nontangable sides doing it in nontangable ways.

and not just the us of THIS world either, but all the 'us'es' on all the near infinity of worlds accross a very big universe. and not just awairnessess at all either. there ARE landscapes that are NOT just each other's minds, even if, though, the 'physics' in our dreams don't work the same way as the science of physics, yes i'm talking about physics, not psychics, does in our waking material universe.

=^^=
    .../\...