how to shoot up a pill?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by poopzilla33, Jul 18, 2008.

1. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

how do you do it? ive always wondered. like i know how to shoot up. but hoe do you breakdown the pill

2. watson78

watson78 Member

it depends on the pill...some require cleaning/wiping, crushing and adding regular temp water, others needs either cold or warm, some require the removal of binders, heating with a lighter,Some even require you allow it to sit in the water for a certain amount of time to allow for it to become more potant(ie: morphine sulfate is that way, though some have a gunky binder-though that can be gone around a little...) etc...I am no expert for sure, Ive just tried it with a few different types....*shrugs*

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Someone once posted a ridiculously detailed guide on banging, including pills.

Search this board.

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

bump it if you find it

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

It all depens now a days like watson says above the last few years the pharm companys have really been trying to stop this so its getting harder and harder wiith some pills like Dilaudid and MS contin. example there are so many Pharm comapnys that make D's now its unreal. some D's you can cold shake meaning all you have to do is crush the pill up and then add some water to the mix and you are good to go I wish all pills were that easy to shoot.actually almost all pills you could shoot use to be like this all the way up to the late 90's ealy 2000' they were buy far the easiest thing to shoot up just like powdered Herion but not any more like I said sence all the shit with OC's and other pain killer pills hit the news and was a top story all around the country the pharmaceutical companys have made it harder and harder to get slam them.Now with some you have to heat up the mix others you have to peel of a coating etc or get out the time release etc .It really comes down to and depends on what Pharmacutical comapny is making the pill and what pill it is. That will tell you how to go about Slaming it. just look around on the computer there is info on how to slam every pill out there.

6. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

cop some dope. works like a charm every time.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

put the pill in a gun and aim toward the sky. then press the trigger and you have officially shot the pill up.

8. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

First Place Winner, best humor in the forum, July 22, 2008!

:cheers2:

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

sweet.:cheers2:

I just dont get why someone would shoot up a pill, I mean its a pill for a reason I assume. I pretty sure its not meant to travel in your bloodstream, that cant be healthy at all.

just eat the little devil.

10. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Kilo, I agree shooting pills os so bad for you and your bloodstream..
    You can never get all the fillers and binders out, and your viens hate that. Same with smoking pills, just plain stupid and a waste..
    Snorting probely isn't all that good for ya either but I can't help myself.
    When it comes to Oxys,Dillies,Morphine I gots ta snort it LOL

11. old_hippie

old_hippie Guest

you have to be just plan old dumb to shoot shit or anything. Just lost another young girl from liver failure.You'll ruin yourlife and everybody you know screwing with it. A couple month ago a friend died from shooting dope. all opiates will give you a monkey on your back and it's a screwed up nasty monkey! smoke a doobie and chill!

12. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Seeing how its a 3 year old thread, doubtful he will see it......!