Quicc way to get xanax out your system? (not drug test related)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SonnyPizzicato, Jul 17, 2008.

1. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

I know a "friend".

He took 4mg and snorted a .5 earlier (bout 5 hours ago). I thinks it's alzaprolam or w.e its spelled. Anyways I need an answer as quicc as possible. "He's" trying to trip tonight in like an hour he's going to down some extracted DXM(bout 600mg).

Is there anything "he" can do to get it out of his system faster so it wont ruin/mellow out "his" trip? Like excersize or drink cranberry juice?

thanks alot

2. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Bump, please someone help me out. I need a reply. Even if im screwed at least tell me!

3. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

No.

There is really nothing he can do except, perhaps, not taking whatever drugs are available all willy-nilly like. Next time he should plan things out in advance.

Im not sure what kind of impact the xanax will have on the dxm at this point either.

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Well you COULD do it. If it's ONLY DXM. I can't see how it would hurt you, but I'm not entirely sure.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

an amount of DXM and Xanax mixed together like that could possibly end in death.. both suppress the lungs.. aka.. you breathe less.. in the end.. suffocate yourself

6. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

So I am probably going to die?

Its only going to be like 400mg of dmx and I weigh 137 lbs.

7. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Actually I doubt "he" will die, "he" could get a possible blacc out though.

8. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

How long has it been now since you... er, I mean he... took the xanax now? Does he still feel the effects?

9. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Don't take a combination of drugs that you say you "doubt" you will die. Doubts not enough man. You only get one life.

10. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Nah but he never feels the effects anyways. Sometimes he feels a LIL drink like he walks funny a little bit no really noticable. Oh and its been like 6 1/2 hours since he took the xanax. He also took the high 2ng-low 3rd plat. dxm bout 2 hours ago.

11. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

I am starting to feel really great now, I was feeling kinda weird earlier but now my thoughts are really clear and Im reaaly happpy.

12. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Oh also I dipped a log for like 20 mins and smoked a couple cigs and took a dramamine so I dont throw up off the dxm.

13. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

what does dipped a log mean? are u still alive?

14. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Tobacco you put under your lip. I have never done it before but I had the urge to last night. Yes I am still alive. I am more alive than I have EVER been. That was the most amazing experience of my life. I was playing X box live every once and in awhile then I turned on some techno, turned off the lights, and turned on the strobe. (<<<------WHICH WASN'T EVEN WORKING BEFORE IT NEEDED A NEW BULB BUT I WAS AMAZED WHEN IT TURNED ON.

I don't think I have ever been happier.

EDIT: Yes I am alive....

15. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

you are fucking stupid

16. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

And why is that?

17. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I've never noticed CNS depressant effects from DXM, that's why I say it could be possible. Though DXM is related to opiates in it's structure and effects, as it's an ester of the dextro isomer of levorphan. That would have me concerned.