The oral is so much better, it's rediculous

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Jul 17, 2008.

1. topper

topper Member

First, I love my wife, but her oral techniques pale in comparison to the oral that my friend gives me.
    Last night he gave me a long slow cock teasing bj that had me dying to explode by the time I finally came.
    Do you other guys find that the bjs are much better with your male partners, than with your wife?
    If there is that much difference between men giving women oral and women giving women oral, no wonder so many women are into bi play.
    Can any women attest to this?

2. jewel20

jewel20 Member

Absolutely – no comparison, I've had men who I thought had it down. Then I discovered I was bi and it was a whole other world.

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Then teach them! But that might be super awkward in casual sex.....

4. wonderyears

wonderyears Member

I always figured it was like that, seeing as a guy would know what a guy would like during a bj.

1 person likes this.
  5. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

i demonstrated for my gf on her finger but what she did on her own was sooo much better she was liek the best i had ever gotten better then the men who have done it to me i guess it depends on how much the person thinks about it

6. youdontknowme

youdontknowme Member

I love getting head from the ladies, and that's about all I know at this point. I've always heard that bi/gay guys are pretty damn good, which may be one thing that got me so curious. After hearing some actual testimony, I'm more excited than ever.

7. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

my girlfriend sucks a nice cock let me tell you

but guys will generally blow 10x better than any female

8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Gotta agree with "sushi."
    Guys are 10x's better. They don't have to try to do it right, they instinctively know who to do it.

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Okay, so you all say a guy gives a better blow job but you don't say how.

Tell us about the mechanics of it and how they differ from the mechanics a female uses, if you can.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

5 Years Later...:)

Cheers Glen.

11. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

I think guys do what they would want done to them. It comes out, kinda instinctive, like I said. It isn't a conscious thought. Subconsciously they think, "If this was my dick, this is how I want it done."

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So you cannot speak in specifics about what the physical, mechanical differences are and how they vary from man to woman?

13. Ryebot81

Ryebot81 Guest

I used to think men were better at giving head but my wife has some incredible skills.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

generally I reckon guys are much better - esp gay guys :)

Simon :sunny:

15. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

i've never met a girl who can do it as well as a guy.

16. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

I've found my male partners much more willing to take my cock as deep as possible, but that's just more of a testimony on the women I've dated.

1 person likes this.
  17. MDguy51

MDguy51 Guest

In general I think that men know how it feels and what they like and try to suck a dick the way they would like theirs sucked. It most likely is the same way women probably know how to eat pussy better than most men. Of course this is just in general. Someone that puts a lot of effort into it and really wants to please their partner is sure to do a good job.

18. barefootdeadfreak

barefootdeadfreak Guest

which is why I have apierced tongue & lip ring!yhat and I instinctively get a finger(s) or more into a nice mangina and give gentle internal massage as well-as just knowing all(I hope) my own pleasure points.I swallow to completion and then follow with nice ball-licking &more-o

19. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Hell yeah!

20. PhotoJoe

PhotoJoe Guest

We play for the same team...:) We know the equipment...:) I'm in VA....:):sunny: