• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:42 PM

People that you TRUST with all your heart and soul and DEFEND whether they deserve it or NOT because you trust them and care.

And then they screw you over.

I can't put into words how that fucks me up.

ASSHOLES>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:43 PM

so yeah tell me you were right.

they'd fuck me over eventually, right?

haha.

i just like to see the best in people and fuck people that abuse that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:45 PM

seriously bitch me up and hurt me even worse.

i TRUSTED them. how can people hurt those who care???

i dont get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 shadowmya

shadowmya

Confused

• Members
  • 2,449 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:48 PM

Damn them and they're filthy mothers who spawned they're dumb asses. Calm down people like that are the ones who don't matter. Tell yourself that. Seriously.

#5 redyelruc

redyelruc

The Yard Man

• Members
  • 9,260 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:51 PM

I'm not gonna give you a hard time but a lesson that I have learnt, and maybe you should to, is that drug acquaintances are NOT friends, no matter how cool and funny and nice they are.
:eek:

#6 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:52 PM

they DO matter though. im finally crying.
i love them. i care about them. they ARE good people but I think they ripped me off and if i woulda shot that shit... haha omg...

i didnt even realize it was THEM that gave me fake bags that made me nose bleed and be in PAIN and not high... not much. what they did.... i just...

I thought they were real friends though EVERYONE told me they'd fuck me over.

I really am crying and I shoulda known better... but I just don't get it...

Why fuck ME over? I woulda BOUGHT them bags if they asked. I have no idea what I did but it wasn't dope and I still love them but you know.. I'm done.

Done.

Never doing it again.

I just can't believe it and it hurts me a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:52 PM

I'm not gonna give you a hard time but a lesson that I have learnt, and maybe you should to, is that drug acquaintances are NOT friends, no matter how cool and funny and nice they are.

I just REALLY trusted them and when people told me they'd screw ME over I'd tell them I trust them with ME.

I feel stupid and used.

and i feel sorry for them too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,776 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:54 PM

most people are sick fucks with no sort of conscience whatsoever, who only try to earn your trust because that makes it easier to fuck you over down the line. this is why it's basically impossible to earn my trust, and once you lose it, you won't get it back...

the important thing is to remember this (whatever it was that happened). because they WILL come back to you looking for forgiveness, they WILL have an excuse for fucking you over and lying and whatever it was they did, they WILL continue to lie to you in order to get your trust back, and they WILL fuck you over again as soon as you give them that trust

#9 shadowmya

shadowmya

Confused

• Members
  • 2,449 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:54 PM

they DO matter though. im finally crying.
i love them. i care about them. they ARE good people but I think they ripped me off and if i woulda shot that shit... haha omg...

i didnt even realize it was THEM that gave me fake bags that made me nose bleed and be in PAIN and not high... not much. what they did.... i just...

I thought they were real friends though EVERYONE told me they'd fuck me over.

I really am crying and I shoulda known better... but I just don't get it...

Why fuck ME over? I woulda BOUGHT them bags if they asked. I have no idea what I did but it wasn't dope and I still love them but you know.. I'm done.

Done.

Never doing it again.

I just can't believe it and it hurts me a lot.

Well you're only human. You have a good heart you couldn't see the bad in them and they took advantage of that. That's low of them eventually you will stop caring. Fuck them those lowdown assholes. You're better than that.

#10 Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre

Charmed

• Members
  • 10,570 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:56 PM

Everything happens for a reason. If they fuck you over and you stay away from them because of it then you are less likely to do drugs. This is a blessing in disguise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,776 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:57 PM

gave me fake bags that made me nose bleed and be in PAIN and not high

they are by no means your friends, but this right here could be a good thing; if you want to go out and snort heroin every damn night, you had better get used to being in pain...

#12 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,260 posts
  • LocationHell County, GA

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:57 PM

What happened? How did you find that shit out?

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#13 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:59 PM

most people are sick fucks with no sort of conscience whatsoever, who only try to earn your trust because that makes it easier to fuck you over down the line. this is why it's basically impossible to earn my trust, and once you lose it, you won't get it back...

the important thing is to remember this (whatever it was that happened). because they WILL come back to you looking for forgiveness, they WILL have an excuse for fucking you over and lying and whatever it was they did, they WILL continue to lie to you in order to get your trust back, and they WILL fuck you over again as soon as you give them that trust

hunnie. im crying my eyes out and it feels good. but it hurts. i feel like someone died. BECAUSE it is soooo hard to earn my trust. it really is. i just, i DID trust them. I wanted to. I'm in shock. I'll get over it. I feel better already. THEY COULDA ASK ME FOR MY THIRTY BUCKS THOUGH IF THEY WERE SICK. what fucking ASSHOLES. I mean... holy shit. I let them stay at my house and defended them to everyone and they STILL did this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 jerry420

jerry420

Doctor of everything

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 14,621 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 07:59 PM

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
Posted Image

#15 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:00 PM

they are by no means your friends, but this right here could be a good thing; if you want to go out and snort heroin every damn night, you had better get used to being in pain...

im not doing it again. for real.

fuck that shit.

and fuck junkies.

I DEFENDED then and said they werent like that.

so yeah i can turn this into a positive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin

Banned

• Banned
  • 34,244 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:01 PM

I try to not fuck liars, but sometimes you fuck a person and you can't really tell if they're a liar, so it's a little hard to judge... especially if it's drunken sex.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image
"If you're not into metal, you are not my friend!"

#17 shadowmya

shadowmya

Confused

• Members
  • 2,449 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:04 PM

im not doing it again. for real.

fuck that shit.

and fuck junkies.

I DEFENDED then and said they werent like that.

so yeah i can turn this into a positive.

That's the spirit. You deserve a cookie. No a brownie. You have made a good decision and i'm proud of you babe.

#18 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:05 PM

heh.

im no longer mad.

thank god for tears and venting and understanding. but im done with them.

if they wanna get help and stop doing dope ill chill with them.

other then that... im not opening myself up to being fucked over again.

i seriously am more sad now then mad BUT i was mad. MAD.

my neighbor knew n gave me two oxys n a valium cause he was here and SAW my nose bleed and KNEW it was bunk. wtf.

I just...

I really want them to get help BECAUSE I KNOW they are good people. BUT they dont even realize it so fuck them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:09 PM

Everything happens for a reason. If they fuck you over and you stay away from them because of it then you are less likely to do drugs. This is a blessing in disguise.

it is.

im kinda seeing the light now.

it is sad though- because i truly cared about them and as i keep saying... i still do. but they'll have to get clean for me to care again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:11 PM

What happened? How did you find that shit out?

its such a long, complicated story of what happened n how i found out. im not a HUNDRED percent sure jess's dealer didn't give us bunk shit but there were a million hints on the way.

I mean it was dead obvious and i didnt want to see it. Scott saw it but didnt wanna say anything. It's kinda like I didnt WANT to believe it but soooooooooooo
soooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
much shit (too much shit) added up.

ill get into it later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,776 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:11 PM

I really want them to get help BECAUSE I KNOW they are good people. BUT they dont even realize it so fuck them.

they WERE good people. that part of them is dead now.

and stop doing your neighbor's goddamn oxy! that's what, 2 days in a row now? while you're trying to get clean? *excessively loud sigh*

#22 seamonster66

seamonster66

discount dracula

• Members
  • 22,587 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:12 PM

There is a reason that junkies are not to be trusted

They aren't motivated by the same things healthier people are, and they get desperate and do things they never would of had they not fallen into the trap and lost themselves

and also, QUIT DOING OPIATES, I don't understand how you expect to get better while doing heroin

#23 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:14 PM

quote=I'minmyunderwear;4506729]they WERE good people. that part of them is dead now.

and stop doing your neighbor's goddamn oxy! that's what, 2 days in a row now? while you're trying to get clean? *excessively loud sigh*[/quote]

heh. i hear you but his oxys are 4 mills now. weak as fuck. but when im mad and sick and im physical pain, one or two will just work for me. headache meds and stuff dont work.

he wont give me much anyways... cause he knows i have addiction issues...

but he can tell when i need relief of real pain.

and yeah they died. i just hope they get help eventually. id hate to see them die. they're going down a bad path now FAST.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,260 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:14 PM

That's fukt up about your "friends". A junkie is a junkie is a junkie, I guess. I do wanna hear the story later though.

#25 redyelruc

redyelruc

The Yard Man

• Members
  • 9,260 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:15 PM

I really want them to get help BECAUSE I KNOW they are good people.

And you plan on doing this by buying them junk and taking junk with them. Lucky, you need to take your head out of your ass.

THEY COULDA ASK ME FOR MY THIRTY BUCKS THOUGH IF THEY WERE SICK. what fucking ASSHOLES. I mean... holy shit. I let them stay at my house and defended them to everyone and they STILL did this.

... a week ago they beat this kid for 90 bucks that Jess hates and we all got three bags. I didn't even know what was happening til it was done. Then they told my neighbor which made him nervous cause he just met them. Anyways he understands it's the dope n they're good people.

What the fuck do you expect from people like this?

When I was kicking a serious coke habit a few years back, I threw my phone away, and wouldn't see anybody outside of work for 6 months. Hanging around with other addicts makes it extremely unlikely that you will quit.
:eek:

#26 shadowmya

shadowmya

Confused

• Members
  • 2,449 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:15 PM

its such a long, complicated story of what happened n how i found out. im not a HUNDRED percent sure jess's dealer didn't give us bunk shit but there were a million hints on the way.

I mean it was dead obvious and i didnt want to see it. Scott saw it but didnt wanna say anything. It's kinda like I didnt WANT to believe it but soooooooooooo
soooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
much shit (too much shit) added up.

ill get into it later.

I want to know the story. Please...

#27 FullMoonGirl

FullMoonGirl

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:16 PM

Geeshe hun. That really sucks.

I've been there. It's a really long story, and I don't want to trade War Stories. You're feeling betrayed, and you need a good shoulder to lean on right now.

I'm not going to say anything to beat you up, and you need to lax on you doing it to yourself.

You were taken advantage of, it's not your fault that you didn't see their bad side, we're only human!

Hang in there hun!! *virtual hugs*

#28 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:16 PM

i saw them do it to other people.

just to get dope.

but i thought they were a FRIEND of mine. a real friend. blah blah. I thought they would NOT go there with me.

I'm dumb I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#29 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,260 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:17 PM

Hanging around with other addicts makes it extremely unlikely that you will quit.

Agreed

#30 LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe

Mundane.

• Members
  • 25,056 posts

Posted July 10 2008 - 08:20 PM

There is a reason that junkies are not to be trusted

They aren't motivated by the same things healthier people are, and they get desperate and do things they never would of had they not fallen into the trap and lost themselves

and also, QUIT DOING OPIATES, I don't understand how you expect to get better while doing heroin

thanks gar-bear. i know im frustrating. but i have seen the light.

sorry im dumb.

hugs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]