Did you "swallow" during your first bisexual experience?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by profezzor_x, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

If I ever get to the point of sucking cock I don't think I'll be able to resist the urge or prevent myself from swallowing his load. If I go I'm going all the way and I want the full experience.

2. bchkontiki

bchkontiki Guest

Yes and it was awesome! Can't wait to do it again!

3. takeonme

takeonme Guest

The first time I sucked another guy off, I swallowed without even thinking about it. After I was sucking him for awhile, when he was about to cum, he started jacking himself off. I hadn't thought before about if I would swallow or not, but I ended up licking and swallowing every drop. It tasted surprisingly good to me.

Ken77 likes this.
  4. Wutangclanfan

Wutangclanfan Member

i did it and..liked it more than thought haha

rookie67 likes this.
  5. captain1234

captain1234 Member

I did swallow the whole load and it was rather hot and a turn on

rookie67 likes this.
  6. jth419

jth419 Guest

yes and it was very different

7. curious_with_you

curious_with_you Member

I did it just because. I didn't really like it, but I also don't really enjoy sucking dick.

8. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

No offense, but if you don't like sucking cock then why do you do it?:confused: If I ever get to the point where I give my first blowjob and then I don't like it:eek: then I won't ever try it again, but if I do then I will probably be one of the best cock suckers around because I don't do anything half-heartedly :2thumbsup::groupwave:

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Totally Impossible......Swallow What...:confused:.

But I Did Swallow During My First Homosexual Experience....[​IMG]....:biker:

Cheers Glen.

rookie67 likes this.
  10. curious_with_you

curious_with_you Member

well, I did it that first time to see if I enjoyed it, I was experimenting and discovered it isn't my thing. I gave it a good go though, guy claimed I gave him multiple orgasms.

11. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I didn't mean to sound as if I was passing judgment. Well I guess we all have to experiment to find out what we like and don't like sexually. I'm surprised that you actually made it through the whole experience. Is it the fact that you just don't like having an erect penis in your mouth or is it just the fact that you can't stand the semen?

Well I'm curious likes this.
  12. jth419

jth419 Guest

not the first time, but now yes i do

Well I'm curious likes this.
  13. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I know i would swallow it all my first time....now I just need a cock to suck.

Donnee likes this.
  14. cobra9652

cobra9652 Guest

I am bi, and waited for years to do anything except hand jobs in high school with another guy(s). I didn't really know that I was bi, but always had good thoughts of the hand jobs that I had shared in high school. As I got older I became more and more curious about sucking cock. When I was 50, I decided that it was now or never and hooked up with another newbie in a chat room. We met one day, went to a motel (both married), and satisfied our curiousity. I remember, after hours of back and forth sucking, telling him to get on my chest and fuck my mouth. We had decicded early on that neither of us wanted to swallow. However having that wonderful cock in my mouth felt so good that when he told me that he was about to cum, I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into my mouth while trying to say uh-huh, uh-huh with my mouth full of cock. He gpt the message and pumped his cum into my willing mouth. Over the years , it has been on a case by case basis, depending on who's cock it was if I swallowed or not. I have not sucked a lot of cock, but still enjoy it when given the opportunity.

15. pootle

pootle Guest

Not the first time as I was just 13 & experimenting with a school friend, lots of touching & sucking without climaxing. First & only time I swallowed was when I had just turned 17 & on holiday with a friend, a combination of too much Spanish beer & teenage sexual frustration culminated in me giving him a blow job one night, he warned me he was coming but i didn't want to stop sucking yet so carried on, thinking he could hold off a bit, but he warned me a second time & before I could take his cock out of my mouth he blew his load. I was a bit shocked by it & sat on the bed for a few seconds wondering what to do with his cum, before deciding to just swallow it down...all very heat of the moment...

We had a few sexually charged incidents over the course of the next year but then both of us fell into relationships with females & that's the way it's stayed for me ever since. Still in touch with him & he's in a same sex relationship now...it was all 20 years ago now & while I'm not sure I'd want to be intimate with another male again or not, I do look back on it all without regret & with a little smile...

16. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

no the first time i sucked a guy he wore a condom.

17. nakedman55

nakedman55 Member

I,ve sucked a few and for whatever reason none have cum in my mouth yet, but I am looking forward to trying again soon as I did enjoy doing it.

18. sockfetish

sockfetish Member

I swallowed every drop. His cum was so hot a tasty.

19. RenmenTout

RenmenTout Member

my first time was when both of us weren't able to produce semen yet.

1 person likes this.
  20. Paradox6

Paradox6 Guest

well i've only tries mutual masturbation but that was years ago, now married with a family it's hard to meet a regular NSA guy who's up for fun and experimenting. once with an Ex GF she fed me my own cum from her breast and i was so suprised to enjoy it and get me horny again.
    since then i'd love to try swallowing another mans cum, all the playing and sucking then the finale of him emptying in my mouth really really gets me goin!!!

2 people like this.