Fantasies or fetishes while masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by runnerman, Jul 7, 2008.

1. misswilde

misswilde Members

I always fantasise about a lecturer of mine. He has such wonderful hands that I think of him fisting me bent over his desk.
    More conservative material of mine includes Christian Bale and a few exes of mine.

3 people like this.
  2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I usually think about the naughtiest sex that my wife and I have had.

But quite often I imagine her going at it with her previous boyfriend who I know was quite a dirty lover.

Other times I just close my eyes and give it a good pull!

3. Jgoonz123

Jgoonz123 Members

I wish I could masturbate in front of a large crowd of people.

Have a girl use a huge dildo on my ass while another uses a fleshlight.

Masturbate on a video camera with someone else on the other end watching

1 person likes this.
  4. stillhornyafter50

stillhornyafter50 Guest

I fantasize about many things while masturbating. I have a huge foot fetish. I have no idea where it came from but the site of a size 10 or bigger foot with long, wiggling toes wrapped around my cock makes me crazy. And I absolutely love to have my toes sucked on by a beautiful woman. I can almost cum when a woman does this to me. A woman giving me a foot job while I eat her to many orgasms. Sucking on some long wiggling toes while my cock is buried to the hilt inside a woman's pussy.

Little Oral Annie going down on me is one of my favorites. I watch movies of her and she gives the best blowjob of anyone I have ever seen. The way she slowly works her way down your cock, swallows the whole thing and then licks your balls while your hardness is sliding into her throat. If you have never watched a Little Oral Annie flick, do it. She can teach a woman how to give a true blowjob.

I had dreams of BDSM when I was a kid. I would dream I was tied down under my blankets and some kind of machine was sucking my cock. I was very young when I had these kind of dreams. I started masturbating when I was about 3 or 4. I found out if I rubbed my legs back and forth together I had this absolutely amazing feeling. No cum of course but the sensations were there. I was actually having an orgasm though. Used to spend a lot of time under my blankets when I was young. It is hard to find a woman who you can trust to tie you down and go to town on your body while you can do nothing about it. I know a couple of women who let me tie them down and spend hours licking, sucking, using a vibrator or dildo. anal beads, sticking my cock in her mouth etc. and making a woman edge and bringing her back down many times. The orgasm she has is EXPLOSIVE. I love to make a woman orgasm with my tongue or a vibrator. I have a video I made of an ex-wife that I did this to. It is very erotic to watch. And surprisingly enough, she has size 11 feet with extremely long toes.

Just a couple of the things that I fantasize about while masturbating.

YungSAVi likes this.
  5. mickymouse87

mickymouse87 Members

I think about my stepdaughter she is half Jamaican,I just imagine her lying on the bed with her legs wide open and her panties pulled to one side,and sliding her fingers in and out of her fanny which is pink inside and Brown lips

6. mickymouse87

mickymouse87 Members

7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I don't tend to fantasise so much as think long and hard about my more notable sexual experiences of the past.

Mostly I think about fucking my wife's arse as I wank, which I have done many times before but it still gets me hard when I think of sliding my cock up her tight arsehole.

Being involved in a threesome (MMF) which I have done before remains high on my 'List of Thoughts While I Wank.'

2 people like this.
  8. T.C.

T.C. Member

I have so many fantasies! Voyeur is one of my favorite. Then I like exhibitionists and flashers, tits and pussies! And as I said in another thread my fav subject is my wife.
    Then I like to fantasize on female friends: there is one that I'd fuck without thinking twice, just because she has something that turn me on even though she isn't a beauty, tbh.

9. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

One of my biggest fantasies is to walk in on my wife being double teamed my two studs I watch for a while herring off before joining in and making her airtight

2 people like this.
  10. Itsrainingcatsanddogs

Itsrainingcatsanddogs Members

It's embarrassing but for me, I imagine doctors or people I know exploring or just basically touching me or even sticking things up there...

11. SuperTowel

SuperTowel Members

Gangbangs. Dirty talk. BDSM. Facials. Alan Rickman's voice.

1 person likes this.
  12. ken280zx

ken280zx Members

Lately Sucking on a cock and having him cum in my mouth. I have yet to have this happen. Wake up thinking about it every morning.

YungSAVi and barefootb8r like this.
  13. augiedog

augiedog Members

I picture myself eating my wifes juicy pussy while a nice cock is fucking her from behind...whew..that does it for me

1 person likes this.
  14. CindyL

CindyL Members

Most of my fantasies involve having sex with another man in front of my husband,, or perhaps a threesome with my husband and another man.

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Going to a doctor, and having her, and her nurse take advantage of me.

16. camaroguy22

camaroguy22 Members

Lately its been cum! And fucking someone i shouldnt! Lol

17. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

That my wife or women in general need to play with my ass

18. sexologystudent

sexologystudent Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Getting a massage from a guy who gives me the perfect clit massage

My doc using his cock as a speculum

19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Watching my wife get well and truly drilled by a huge black cock.

YungSAVi likes this.
  20. Sakie

Sakie Members

Well...Did that last night!

Mine is domination/rape. Always has been. I pretend that he's being more forceful than he actually is, or that I don't know him, or that I don't have a choice. Unless there's lots of foreplay and I'm really turned on, I pretty much have to think about it.

1 person likes this.