SWIM is having the best trip I have ever had at this moment right now.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by SonnyPizzicato, Jul 6, 2008.

1. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Holy shit. I am listening to a lot of trance type shit and watching the winamp visuallizer.

SWIM smoked some Spice Diamond this morning, followed by a ciggyrillo. Then SWIM smoked 2 bowls and a blacc n mild about 3 hours ago or something I'm loosing tracc of time I seem to be getting succed in by the music. Its trying to luar me. Then SWIM took a 200mg seroquel and 6 .25 mg alapralom. THen bout an hour later SWIM smoked another bowl. Then bout 20 minutes ago SWIM smoked 2 bowls and took a 50mg seroquel followed by a camel.

I went into a trance like state earlier and thought I was literally flying through another plane or dimension. Like the next level up, at a 90 degree angle. I went through a sandy like geometric desert

This is amazing.

Not to mention swim had a almost ecstasy type sex bout 5 times in a row earlier after the 200mg SQ

WOW

EDIT/UPDATE: Holy fuccing shit. I just saw a moth with horus's right eye inside and moth's are an important symbol to me. I closed my eyes and opened my inner eye and felt as if another door was opened in my spirit/brain and I am ready to move on. By move on I mean to expand my mind more with more intense hallucigens that I have not experienced yet. I then closed my eyes and felt as though I were moving through every object in space and time itself stopped and I felt as though I was moving very fast underwater.

Also I did not mention at the beginning of this message SWIM took 2 50mg Dramamine's earlier also.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Best "trip" ever? hahaha

Seroquel sucks ballsack. No trip involved. Seroquel=gheyness.......pure gheyness, I tell you.

3. nicknack

nicknack Member

Tell me more of this Spice Diomond. I see it on legal high stores but generally don't trust these things as they promise more than they deliver.

4. TopNotchStoner

Spice Gold and Spice Diamond and the other blends they have work. I've never smoked any myself, but everyone says it's almost exactly like smokin some good mids; it gets you stoned and even gives you the munchies and blooshot eyes.

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Is seroquel even recreational? My friend once left me and another friend a whole fucking bag of that shit, must have had 50+ pills at least. Every thing I read on erowid said that it triggers a hellish experience though, so I never took any.

6. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

NO SWIM!!

We Do Not Say SWIM On Hipforums!!!!

:mad:

7. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Oops well it's a habit sorry.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Nice. I used to have a prescription to Seroquel (for trouble sleeping) but it felt like a placebo.

9. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

I don't know this is some crazy kind it isn't usually prescribed. Like, I got it a certain way; or else I wouldn't have it because normal people can't get it or get it prescribed.

hard to explain without saying too much

10. TopNotchStoner

There is nothing recreational about seroquel, and believe me....I've taken plenty. Of course, some people say there is no recreational use for xanax too, but I love that shit.

Oh well, all that matters is that you enjoyed yourself, I guess.

11. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

I can take 160MG of oxycontin and barely nod....i take 50MG of seroquel and within 2 hours i will be passed the fuck out....thats the only drug I havnt been able to fight.

12. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ha. i also love xanax... not to many people like it, but thats good for me because it makes it cheaper around here haha.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

thats because seroquel is a tranquilizer...