Tit Sucking and Biting!!! I love it, Do you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by allnatural88, Jul 6, 2008.

1. allnatural88

allnatural88 Member

I used to feel weird asking guys to suck and bite my big boobs harder and harder, but not anymore. I'm currently dating a guy who loooooooves sucking and biting my boobs ... especially when I'm on top riding him. Gives me the ultimate orgasm!!!

Can any other girls relate???

2. ThatOtherGirl

ThatOtherGirl Member

i love getting them sucked on.

3. allnatural88

allnatural88 Member

I know "...Girl" isn't it the best!!! How big are your boobs? Do you like biting as well?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Id like to bite your booobs could you bite my nuts...:p

5. nicknack

nicknack Member

Isn't asking this the same as asking a guy if he likes head? Obvious and pointless... but thanks for the imagery all the same:)

6. Ganjia

Ganjia Member

i love them bitten and licked... it can make me O sooo fast with absolutely no penetration. (well, just a vibrator. :p )

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I am a boob-vore. Nothing better than putting it all in your mouth and gently sucking, and seeing the girl shudder uncontrollably from pleasure.

8. L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R.

L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R. Member

Yeah, suckin tits in cowgirl is awesome. I like to play with the girl's butt at the same time (LOL.)

9. sg girl

sg girl Member

love the bite just a lil hard
    my guy loves to play with my tits
    ima 38 c so he loves my tits
    sometimes i just straddle him n hes biting n suckin on em
    while playing with me
    fuck that drives me so crazy

10. IceMan PJN

IceMan PJN Member

I like sucking them, but I never felt the urge to bite them and haven't ever had any girls express interest in me biting them.

11. jia

jia Member

Of course I love it. Boys usually don't bite hard enough on the nips, they think it would hurt.

12. Kama

Kama Member

Thats what I thought for the longest time. Even now, my wife will sometimes tell me to bite harder, when I feel like I'm already about to break skin. She likes to get on top so I can play with her tits while she gets hers, and she really likes it when I take a nipple between my teeth, bite down hard on it and then tickle it with my tounge while I bite down on it.

:cheers2:

13. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

One time my ex bit them so hard I almost cried lol

14. ashleylove

ashleylove Member

i love it too. :) and my boyfriend also loves sucking and biting on my tits. he'll just randomly start playing with them out of no where. haha. :)

15. xo-hopeless

xo-hopeless Member

Oh my god! I love when my boyfriend plays/bites my nipples...especially when I'm on top! It makes me instantly orgasm

16. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i like things a little rough at times. not too rough though.

17. dick100

dick100 Member

My wife has always liked having her tits sucked on. I met her after college. However, she told me that during high school and college, she could not get her tits sucked on enough. She would even have two dates on Saturday and two dates on Sunday plus a date almost every night of the week so she could get her tits sucked on and played with.

18. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

I love to have my nipples, sucked deep into the guy's mouth, bit and chewed. Just chew 'em up, baby. It feels so good.

19. kym1979

kym1979 Member

I have small tits but very sensitive nipples which i love being bitten and sucked,,,and I also like to lick bite and suck a girls titties too

20. jia

jia Member

When I was in college (a sophomore) I had a relationship with a girl, she was a freshman. She could literally cum just from me licking and biting/nibbling her nipples. Was amazing.