Photo
- - - - -

Tit Sucking and Biting!!! I love it, Do you?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 allnatural88

allnatural88

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted July 06 2008 - 01:30 PM

I used to feel weird asking guys to suck and bite my big boobs harder and harder, but not anymore. I'm currently dating a guy who loooooooves sucking and biting my boobs ... especially when I'm on top riding him. Gives me the ultimate orgasm!!!

Can any other girls relate???

#2 ThatOtherGirl

ThatOtherGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted July 06 2008 - 01:49 PM

i love getting them sucked on.

#3 allnatural88

allnatural88

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted July 08 2008 - 01:39 AM

I know "...Girl" isn't it the best!!! How big are your boobs? Do you like biting as well?

#4 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 55,969 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted July 08 2008 - 01:43 AM

Id like to bite your booobs could you bite my nuts...:p

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#5 nicknack

nicknack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted July 08 2008 - 02:04 AM

Isn't asking this the same as asking a guy if he likes head? Obvious and pointless... but thanks for the imagery all the same:)

#6 Ganjia

Ganjia

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 04:40 AM

i love them bitten and licked... it can make me O sooo fast with absolutely no penetration. (well, just a vibrator. :p )

#7 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,329 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 04:48 AM

I am a boob-vore. Nothing better than putting it all in your mouth and gently sucking, and seeing the girl shudder uncontrollably from pleasure.

#8 L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R.

L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 01:47 PM

I used to feel weird asking guys to suck and bite my big boobs harder and harder, but not anymore. I'm currently dating a guy who loooooooves sucking and biting my boobs ... especially when I'm on top riding him. Gives me the ultimate orgasm!!!

Yeah, suckin tits in cowgirl is awesome. I like to play with the girl's butt at the same time (LOL.)

#9 sg girl

sg girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted January 22 2009 - 07:54 PM

love the bite just a lil hard
my guy loves to play with my tits
ima 38 c so he loves my tits
sometimes i just straddle him n hes biting n suckin on em
while playing with me
fuck that drives me so crazy

#10 IceMan PJN

IceMan PJN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted April 28 2009 - 11:02 PM

I like sucking them, but I never felt the urge to bite them and haven't ever had any girls express interest in me biting them.

#11 jia

jia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted April 28 2009 - 11:43 PM

Of course I love it. Boys usually don't bite hard enough on the nips, they think it would hurt.

#12 Kama

Kama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 09:45 AM

Of course I love it. Boys usually don't bite hard enough on the nips, they think it would hurt.

Thats what I thought for the longest time. Even now, my wife will sometimes tell me to bite harder, when I feel like I'm already about to break skin. She likes to get on top so I can play with her tits while she gets hers, and she really likes it when I take a nipple between my teeth, bite down hard on it and then tickle it with my tounge while I bite down on it.

:cheers2:

#13 fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers

Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

• Members
  • 13,632 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 11:00 AM

One time my ex bit them so hard I almost cried lol

#14 ashleylove

ashleylove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted May 04 2009 - 02:00 PM

i love it too. (: and my boyfriend also loves sucking and biting on my tits. he'll just randomly start playing with them out of no where. haha. (:

#15 xo-hopeless

xo-hopeless

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted May 12 2009 - 11:37 AM

Oh my god! I love when my boyfriend plays/bites my nipples...especially when I'm on top! It makes me instantly orgasm

#16 novarys

novarys

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 9,690 posts

Posted May 12 2009 - 12:33 PM

i like things a little rough at times. not too rough though.

#17 dick100

dick100

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted May 17 2009 - 05:51 PM

My wife has always liked having her tits sucked on. I met her after college. However, she told me that during high school and college, she could not get her tits sucked on enough. She would even have two dates on Saturday and two dates on Sunday plus a date almost every night of the week so she could get her tits sucked on and played with.

#18 _Kristin_

_Kristin_

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted May 22 2009 - 09:41 AM

I love to have my nipples, sucked deep into the guy's mouth, bit and chewed. Just chew 'em up, baby. It feels so good.

#19 kym1979

kym1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted May 22 2009 - 09:27 PM

I have small tits but very sensitive nipples which i love being bitten and sucked,,,and I also like to lick bite and suck a girls titties too

#20 jia

jia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted May 23 2009 - 03:09 PM

When I was in college (a sophomore) I had a relationship with a girl, she was a freshman. She could literally cum just from me licking and biting/nibbling her nipples. Was amazing.

#21 louise36

louise36

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted June 06 2009 - 04:36 PM

I love it! The harder sucking & biting the better I say. Anyone like their nipples pulled just as hard ?

#22 timbo614

timbo614

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 05:32 AM

I love sucking 'em but not biting 'em.I've tried on a number of occasions sucking my girls big tits with my nose buried in one of them until I passed out.I never went the whole nine yards,though.Is this possible and (or) dangerous?Anybody ever do this?

#23 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted July 20 2009 - 08:04 AM

Definitely, that's why I love girls with erect nipples, they're perfect for biting, I like to lightly bite down on the nipple and tug it away from her breasts. If you're talking about actual boobs, as in biting and sucking on the skin outside of the areola, I don't really do that unless I'm purposefully trying to tease her.

#24 attractivesufyan

attractivesufyan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted July 24 2009 - 10:54 PM

love to suck tit

#25 Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted December 16 2011 - 06:22 PM

If done well I can get off on sucking/biting only.

#26 bendiguy

bendiguy

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted December 17 2011 - 08:21 PM

i love to suck and bit tits and nipples. nothing like having a nice big set to play with

#27 andrew45

andrew45

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted December 20 2011 - 02:03 PM

o yeah i love it /
sometimes i forget and suck it too much until she tells me that i suck like a baby ?
BUT i like Boobs .

#28 johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted December 20 2011 - 02:41 PM

I wish I could bite and pull on the wife's nipples. Hers are pierced and ultra sensitive and she can't take much playing. Has to be short burst of gentle play.

My ex I could do anything to her nipples. She could cum just from playing with them. Once she rubbed on nipple raw doing that. Very hot though. Another time I was fucking her and she had cum several times already that day. She was having trouble getting over the edge. So I pinched twisted then pulled her nipples really hard and she had a massive orgasm.

#29 OralLuvr69

OralLuvr69

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted January 05 2012 - 06:13 AM

I used to suck my gf's tits in college for like 45 min to an hour at a time. I honestly couldn't get enough of them. Sucking on one getting the nipple nice and hard, then switching to the other one...get that one fully hard....keeping a hand on the other tit that my mouth wasn't on and playing with the nipple...hearing her moan in pleasure...back and forth back and forth...Felt like I could go on forever:)

#30 Luvnh8

Luvnh8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted January 14 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yes i do love it and love doing to women more so!