testing mdma purity?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by omshiva, Jul 6, 2008.

1. omshiva

omshiva Member

is there anyway to test the purity of mdma i get from my vendor? somone told me you can heat it up to the melting point or something like that but they weren't very specific.

2. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

once someone told me they had a pill that was 80% mdma
    and he said he used a field test kit to figure it out
    but i just heard all that ive never used a field test kit myself
    so i dont know what kinds of information you can get from them

3. elover

elover ritz with cheese

The best you can do is buy a testing kit from bluelight. Google bluelight or pill testing kit's and you'll find out what I mean.

4. omshiva

omshiva Member

yeah looking at most kits it seems like they'll just tell me what chemical it is instead of how much of it there is.

5. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Its difficult to know how much mdma is in a pressed pill or in a sample of powder.

One way would be to extract the mdma from the pill or powder and then weigh it, but you would also need to factor in any losses that may have occurred during the extraction process.

There really is no way to field test for the amount of mdma in a pill or pile of powder, unfortunately.

6. omshiva

omshiva Member

wait a sec.... this stuff isn't powder :)

it's just off-white crystal shards (pretty big ones too), does this mean it's 100% pure or close to it?

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Thats a good question omshiva... Ive seen mdma that was in crystal form like you describe. Looks beautiful, doesnt it?

Id imagine it would be more difficult to produce such pretty crystals if lots of impurities were present along with the mdma.

Hopefully somebody with more knowledge on the subject can confirm. I pretty much assume that its possible for the mdma to be cut even in crystal form...

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive had pretty crystals that gave me a pretty headache with no roll to justy it with.

9. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

the molly I get comes in shards with a little yellow tinge. best molly i have had to date. my mom and her boyfriend love the stuff. 250mgs sends you 2 the moon and back in 5 hours. i love the mail man ;)

10. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

it's really hard to test for purity isn't it? doesn't xycdata.org require a fee to analyze pills? and I believe molly is supposed to have a beigish color to it? i've never seen it in person, dun reallhy hang around that crowd anymore because the skittles got so bad, and no ones could get mollhy.

11. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

pillreport.com