Can Acid make you go crazy For The Rest Of You Life?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Jay_Billionz, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Jimm

Jimm Member

Tripping out on acid is a shocking event, and like any other shocking event it can have unforeseen consequences - negative or positive. However, I believe that the consequences are dictated by your own mindset, and therefore if you go into it thinking that something bad is going to happen, it very well may. But it doesn't "fry your brain," like those propaganda commercials from the 90's (I personally remember a brain modeled out of electrical wires fizzing and popping). Any problems that acid "creates" are likely to be dormant emotional or mental problems that were lying in wait for your mind to be vulnerable.

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that acid is neither good nor bad, and the lasting effects of its use remain up to the user. All I can advise for you is to educate yourself about it, and if you decide it's something you want to do, relax and let it happen.

Happy tripping :)

2. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

LSD doesn't inherently make a person think anything. The person is responsible for their own thoughts. If their thoughts are deemed "crazy", then they are the one responsible for thinking them not the acid. I'm not trying to downplay possible dangers with LSD, but it is like driving a car, if you don't know what you are doing, it can be very dangerous. Acid never made anyone, do anything, including go crazy.

3. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

my mindset was fine and it made me go crazy. and to the guy two posts above you. not everyone can "remember to remind themselves they are on a drug." they forget. that's the entire point. i forgot, and i went over the deep end. it wasn't until afterwards in the hospital when i snapped out of it that i realized what happened.

i'm not going to sit here trying to explain this to a bunch of in denial people. it's like trying to teach a pig to sing. you don't accomplish anything and it only annoys the pig.

4. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

notice you guys ignored the facts that i've listed. you're all ignorant.

5. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

yeah i think i understand how anything could happen when your trippin
    cause ive had that feeling where you forget where you are and what you are doing there
    and then i get like a tingle all over my body when i start to remember what the hell is going on
    but ill be so into a trip that i just leave everything else behind and just GO.

6. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

it seems that people don't believe that lucy has the potential to make someone go crazy, but the fact that people go crazy means that they don't realize that they will return to reality in an hour or two when their trip ends. I'll be the first to admit that it depends on the mindset of the person both during and before the trip, the lucy doesn't make anybody think anything, but things that they think will become more REAL than normal. For example if someone watches a scary movie on acid, the movie may become a part of their reality and they might begin thinking people around them are killers or that someone is out to get them. It's not the acid making them think this, but it's something that might occur to them to a minute degree in a sober state. But because they are tripping balls on lucy, the feeling becomes extreme and they may believe it's real and begin panicking. Does that make sense? Even though the lucy doesn't make people think things, it makes normal thoughts become intense and more bizzare.

And some people may come out of this state at the end of the trip or a few days later, and others might not...

I am not saying lucy is bad, but people need to admit to themselves that things like this do happen...check out the forum "An Account of My Death on LSD"

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Sounds like a person that doesn't know how to drive.

8. I don't get it..........................

This subject has been covered countless amounts of times, and at least once a month this year.

And everyone always argues it, when if you think about it, arguing it is pointless...

Wow... maybe LSD worked for me :rolleyes:

9. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Were not talking about "frying" your brain, we're talking about going nuts.

10. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Dude you just don't want to admit the dangers of Acid... it's ok to hide from the truth... we all do it.

11. terrapinsunshine

terrapinsunshine Member

yeah me too, for a while i was pretty sure everyone was just using the same made up ridiculous story, but then i got thinking, what if there was at one point a batch of acid that was so dope everyone who hit it thought they were a glass of orange juice for the rest of their lives,

just a thought

12. No, that's not correct at all. I personally have not experienced anything but benefits from LSD use, as have those around me. But I also am not you or any others who travel and read this thread..

And these days pure LSD-25 is very rare, most of the ones experiencing bad trips blame LSD when the truth is, they may not have even taken LSD. Blotter can vary and not always be what you think.

But really all I'm saying is use the fucking search button and quit making threads to scare people out of using LSD.

Thank you :)

13. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

nothing will ever scare me away from lucy.

14. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

I'm not trying to scare anyone, i don't think anyone is...i was just answering the question...and you're right it has been constantly argued about/discussed, but whatever, help people out when they need it right?

15. killuminati

killuminati Member

the CIA doesn't "use" LSD for mind control...more like "used", that was over four decades ago. they found out it just didn't work.

16. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

false. i saw it on the news less than a year ago along with many readings online.

17. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

false that they are done with it
    or false that they ever did in the first place?

18. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

are there any actual cases (real documented cases not stories) that some one with out past mental problems went permanently insane after taking lsd?

19. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

that they are done with it

20. ifeelfunny

ifeelfunny Member

what do you have to do to get the government to drug you up with lucy?
    haha
    junkies are gunna start trying to say they are terrorists