how long will america last

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Mynameisluke, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Mynameisluke

Mynameisluke Member

do you think the united states will ever be taken over by another country or somehow whiped out?

2. Mynameisluke

Mynameisluke Member

i mean if rome can fall, couldnt the us

1 person likes this.
  3. Astrolog

Astrolog Member

just don't shoot in your school, don't buy, sell, like a guns and e v e r y t h i n g will go more smoothly

4. shindigin247

shindigin247 Guest

no we wont fall, we will just all join into one economy

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

this is correct,although it still would mean we lose our sovereignty thus we will cease to exist as a free and independent nation..

within 4 years we will cease to be a sovereign nation..this will be brought on by a combination of "terrorism" and a economic collapse..
    the imminent collapse of the economy will become evident before next spring and the false flag terrorist attack will happen sometime next year.both events will lead up to the loss of our sovereignty some time between 2010 and 2012.

hows that for a time line?

6. ODB

ODB Member

I'm trying to clear my debt before things change. Hopefully that will increase my chances to not be enslaved by the MAN. Is anyone else trying to prepare themselves for the possible change?

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

don't know, don't care. wish they'd chainge the stupid name though. i pledge my alligience to the limitless diversity of an infinite universe with freedom from stress and mundaneness for all.

no i don't think it will be taken over and whiped out. whiped out what?

i think it will at some point, whether i live to see it or not, collapse of its own corruption though, as virtually all nations eventually do.

of what bennifit, of what greater good then harm, is even the very existence of super power governments in any form? no; i'd like to see the planet recaliamed by real people, places and things. reclaimed from self serving of nothing but the affinity of little green pieces of paper for more little green pieces of paper that has usurped the sacred earth itself.

but not by anyone killing or beating anyone else over the head either. that would be a waste of lives that would only solve anything for a generation or two, and unless the culture and its underlying perceptions became less self deceptive, would end up, as that sort of thing always does, right back where it started.

which essentially is what HAS happened to america anyway. it has become everything it was created to get away from. and why? because of the cultural values it lives by, that the majority of us live by without thinking about.

nature recycles everything though, and even today's social and economic corruption will perhapse in some way fertilize a better tommarow. AFTER its been composted!

as long as one person is punished for refusing to deceive themselves, no matter how "well off" they might otherwise be, nor how "worse off" anyone else might be, there is no other name for that then tyranny.

as long as the price of wealth is that kind of tyranny, and the cost of freedom is poverty, i'll take being poor and living without most of what other people take for granted as "having" to have, any damd day of the week.

and every idiology and economic theory there ever was can crawl up its own backside and the horse it rode in on too.

=^^=
    .../\...

8. Harpo

Harpo Member

Sorry to be pedantic, but if you're going to call somebody names because of their spelling prowess, try to start with "I'm" rather than "im"

9. FullMoonGirl

FullMoonGirl Member

I find that logic to be warped. I completly agree with don't shoot up your school. But guns have been a part of peoples' lives for a few hundred years, and to get rid of them completely is ignorent. We need EDUCATION on them, not reduction, or more control. For example: 1 out of every 5 people in Texas own and/or carry guns. Texas also has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.

I also second the fact that "Gun-Free Schools" are opening themselves up to tragady by NOT being able to DEFEND themselves. I know there are alot of arguments out there on that, and I have heard everything anyone could have to say on this subject, and have made my mind up.

And just to say, I am NOT a member of the NRA, nor do I, or have I ever, owned a gun. I have used guns before however, when hunting. I am just an advocate for people to be able to defend themselves if they need to! :)

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

America has already ceased to exist as a sovereign nation.

ever heard of thhe North American Union?

The NAFTA super-highway?

11. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

we are now and forever america will always be and people need to understand that

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

How do you know?

The only constant thing in the Universe is change.

The United States of America, is, as of today, a broken and unsuccessful system, that shows no progress and is attempting to initiate World War III.

In my humble opinion, of course.

Dont you know what is happening in Congress?

go google the "Virtual Iran War Resolution"

They're talking about "tactical nuclear strikes"

What makes our country so great?

edit: The Virtual Iran War Resolution is known in Congress as House Congressional Resolution 362

13. mykittyhasaboner

mykittyhasaboner Member

the working class will destroy America.

that is if Iran or NK dont beat them to it (sasrcasm):p

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Working class destroy america?C'mon now--the only thing the working class has done here is build this place up from the very beginning and try to protect themselves from rich pricks that under pay ,cheat,beat organisers ,sometimes to death ,just to keep their heads "above water"when the rules are constantly changed on them.Research how and why unions were formed for self protectionand the responses gotten from their efforts.

15. -moonshine-memi-

-moonshine-memi- Member

i dont think the united states will be taken over.
    i think it will just collapse from within

noone will take over... coz the rest of the world already hates you.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It appears to be collapsing now.

17. Astrolog

Astrolog Member

18. Astrolog

Astrolog Member

19. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

come on astro,, ive been haunting rainbow gatherings since the early 80's,,, you do know that "prophecy" was made up around a campfire by a buncha fuckin hippies dont you??

EDIT:i see thats a long version with the made up parts mixed in with the actual prophecy,so its a half a prophecy..

lol

geeze dont be so naive,,. there are plenty of prophecies,,even one somewhat similar that actually is a hopi prophecy,,but it involves aliens not humans.. lol

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

taken over? no. self destruct? yes. when? who knows? but most probably when least expected to. in real life, it IS when least expected to that MOST things happen. at least most least expected to in and by popular perceptions.

(plus i neither know nor care how long america, or any other currently existing government is going to last. i just know that none of them are god's gift to the kind of world we all have to live in.)

=^^=
    .../\...