looking for people to live in the wild!

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by alibiasello, Jun 30, 2008.

1. goombla

goombla Guest

I will be leaving to live in the wild in exactly a year from now. im also looking for people to join. maybe make a little mini community of our own out there.

goodness me! these are old posts! didnt notice that one.
    whos out there still with this grand desire?

2. samanthaj

samanthaj Guest

3. goombla

goombla Guest

4. S&L

S&L Member

we are alrady there.

5. ywarpeace

ywarpeace Ye Old Soul

you know im already down i just got the route planed to get over to u man i hope this passport shit isnt going to be hard.

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Have you killed?
    These weapon-- rocks and sticks, whatever the variation. And Traps.
    But the prey rarely has the good grace to die on demand; it fights for life, and without a gun you have to cut it's living, pulsating throat, while it watches in terror. Or bash it's head in, if you don't have a knife. But if you do have a knife-- be warned. Blood SPURTS out of the severed jugular and the prey whimpers while the light in it's eye goes out.
    And then comes the fun part...
    Just remember-- when you're covered with blood and can't take a shower (or a bath-- you wouldn't pollute the lake or stream would you?), it'll dry and flack off. You'll just have to live with the smell. But try to keep it out of your beard.
    ====
    Reality sucks!
    That being said, I'm giving serious consideration to buying a Donkey next year and walking from South Dakotas to Southern Cal with a RIFLE and DEHYDRATED FOOD. I'm qualified and financially able to do so, but I'd need a partner...

7. ywarpeace

ywarpeace Ye Old Soul

u can use mud to wipe on yourself then rise off using your canteen or bowl, clean again. after your first kill you feel more of a man it takes you back to your barbarian instincts.
    geckopelli hit me up ywarpeace@yahoo.com that sounds like fun maybe we could meet up on the road somewere

8. SunBurstDreamer

SunBurstDreamer Guest

9. UwannaLiveinWild

UwannaLiveinWild Guest

hi i sent you a message on yahoo messenger im brothamike05

10. UwannaLiveinWild

UwannaLiveinWild Guest

im up for it to live in the wild write me back on here

11. UwannaLiveinWild

UwannaLiveinWild Guest

I will be leaving to live in the wild in exactly a year from now. im also looking for people to join. maybe make a little mini community of our own out there.

ill come live in the wild with u

12. UwannaLiveinWild

UwannaLiveinWild Guest

eh man im in.. are u up to live in the wild with me? im planning on going state to state all over.. mainley up north or wherever u go ill go then :).. i know how to survive..

13. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Wow that is awesome. Glad to see other young individuals already wandering outside the box and borders of modern day society. I too am seeking something similar, for me and my dog because we are about to be homeless haha so Im considering seeking shelter somewhere in south florida. The only thing you really have to consider if your really going to go off and live on your own like that is as you already said meeting up with others who share similar intentions to make it easier but also watching out for trouble with either the law, because trespassing is a serious thing to a lot of people and also just crazy ass people out there in the world with bad intentions. You just gotta be safe and watch out. I wish you the best of luck whereever you are in this hellhole of a country.

14. krozar

krozar Member

I want to try to experience soon. Find a place and creating a sanctuary sounds so nice!

15. Rutz

Rutz The Farming Communist

Good goal.
    I had a buddy who lived out in the mountains with a bunch of kids and would come into town to raid dumpsters for supplies. I've always kind of wanted to try it myself. Also had a friend who hopped trains.
    I've done some interstate bicycle wandering and disappearing into the woods for a few weeks now and then, but in between long stays in established communes. I've always wanted to do it long term.

All I can say is get prepared in any way you can now and do it while you're young.
    There are a lot of people who like to help a young guy hitting the road to explore the country and the wilderness. Some of them did the same thing, most wish they did.
    After a while you're going to need to settle down, though, so get out there while you can.

16. Transilvanian

Transilvanian Members

Hello! I'm Gregory from Romania.I also really hate society and thinking about it but alone its not that good to go out there becouse even the animals have fellows outhere. I had thoughts of moving to a place like Africa or Papua-New Guinea and join a tribe there, but it would be nice forming a new one too, becous I am not shure if they would accept me (in that tribe). I also like barefoot walking and long walks in the wood with my dog.3-5 people would be enough to form this new tribe and it would be a good idea to move to a place where the weather is warm (not like in romania) and live there.In the tribe everyone has to accept the another one as it is and it must be strong unity between its members. I made a yahoo group for people who want to join. Just send me your e-mail adress and i will invite you there. If interested write me here gergely_bartha@yahoo.com