looking for people to live in the wild!

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by alibiasello, Jun 30, 2008.

1. alibiasello

alibiasello Member

hello.
    my name is ali. ill be 18 july 7th this year. for two years i have been searching for ppl to live in the wild with me..i dont want to go alone because as you all know, happiness only exists when shared with another..i dont care who you are, what you believe in, or what you look like, i only care if you feel the same way about nature as i do. i want to leave soon, and find what real peace and love feels like away from society. please write back if interested!
    love to all

ali-biasello@sbcglobal.net

2. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

how long do you plan on living in the wild?

3. one_arm

one_arm Near-Sighted

I hope someone takes him up on this, im paralized in a chair, you never know what life will bring. peace-jt

4. alibiasello

alibiasello Member

once i leave i plan on making a permanent shelter somewhere i find is peaceful and beautiful..probably close enough to society to where if anything ever happened i wouldnt be too far away from people
    but i want to live in nature the rest of my life, travel lots, and just have fun and enjoyy the beauty of the world

5. HauntedGraffiti

HauntedGraffiti Member

That sounds really great. Are you saying you want to start a small commune?

6. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i admire you, unfortunately I'm at a point in my life (no excuse i know) where i cant do that for more than 2 weeks or so...but mad props and maybe you'll do some writing...walden pond?

7. alibiasello

alibiasello Member

a small commune sounds awesome..any place where i can just be myself around others and live life, away from society..im in

email me so we can talk more?

8. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

travel lots???,, is that a quest in WOW.. hope u dont mean travel alot, cuz that takes money,, something u dont get by eating rots and stuff..
    anyway,,, It sounds nice,, soo givit a try ali,,

9. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

I'd like to do the same thing, but no matter where you go, someone will interfere somehow...

You may want to take a look at the Echowood.com web site. They're a starting commune located in Texas. It seem a nice place to be and there's a few threads here about it.

Peace to ya,
    Spirit Wynd

10. memo

memo Member

How's your survival skills? Do you have any experience in hunting, fire-making, shelter-building, etc...?

11. hipsage88

hipsage88 Member

im tryin to do that to! ive been trying to find a place in the mountains, probably NH or somtheing like that, for a long time. im sick of society giving me such a crapy life, thats when i started thinking of moving out their and starting a peacful life. (but still want cable lol)

12. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

I have been wanting to start a commune along lake tahoe. Absolutely beautiful there.

13. highsite

highsite Member

you get it with that.:)

14. alibiasello

alibiasello Member

i need to improve shelter making and fire starting skills, but i have enough patience to hunt and can make awesome weapons, [spears and bows], but as i said before, with more ppl to go with it will be easier for me to learn these skills and enjoy my life in the process

15. sonik

sonik Member

Good Luck.

:cheers2:

16. alibiasello

alibiasello Member

thanks man!

17. Spirit Wynd

Spirit Wynd Member

All the above, and then some. Some skills are more practiced than others, but I always read on them and practice skills every chance I get. I live near of 2100 acres of woods and I'm always in there doing something survival like. I know of several types of shelter for summer or winter, different ways to make fire, and many traps and types of spears or bow and arrows, also tools from wood, bone, or stones... like flint knapping, no expert, but enough to work with. It's been a while, but have skinned deer, squirrel, rabbit, etc. Know what trees you can make toothpaste, shampoo, or soap from, etc.

I am an assistant scoutmaster and am the nature man for the troop. Today we went on a short hike and I was the guide for identifying plants and trees, wild edibles, and grossed out one of the leaders by eating ants, ant eggs, a sassafras leaf... but later, I presented some Birch tree tea, which they loved and went for seconds.

Sunday, we went to the AT mountains and we used my skills some, and munched on blueberries, crayfish, etc.

On the camping trip a few weeks back, after a massive rain storm,I got a 4 foot fire with wet wood and one match. Also caught and cooked fish, frog legs, but burnt the potato's...oops.

Just a few things there, but my friends come to know they'd want me on a nature trip if things went wrong.

I also know first aid and CPR, and certain plants to use for such things, good with rope and knots, lashings, and can even make rope from inner tree bark or plants.

I hope that helps...

Peace,
    Spirit Wynd

18. celble

celble Member

im down

19. celble

celble Member

i think that sounds fuckin awsome i have thought about that shit, fuck society

20. C123-473

C123-473 Member

Happy damned birthday!