Do any other GUYS

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by keeze, Jun 28, 2008.

1. keeze

keeze Member

own 1 or more dildos??? If so do your friends know you have them? And where's your hiding spot?

2. keeze

keeze Member

I have 3 vibes, a suction cup dildo, and anal beads but my friends don't know i have them nor do they know i like it up the butt (toys). The beads and one of the vibes are in a locked safe right out in the open haha and the two other vibrators and the suction cup are under my couch cushion and deep in the crack.

Richard70 likes this.
  3. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

Yes, but nobody knows. I keep them locked in a box in my closet.

4. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

I don't display my ~6-7 vibes or dildos on the coffee table but if people were to come across them, whatever.

5. Endau_Phlyphe

Endau_Phlyphe Member

I have four dildos, and yea most of my friends know I have them.

6. BMXGuy89

BMXGuy89 Guest

Yup I have like 3 vibes, a blow up doll (female) and my friend have used them to fuck the doll and they've even thrown them at eachother lol. All my friends about my toys and liking anal. They're all really chill.

Richard70 likes this.
  7. swhite30

swhite30 Members

tranny real doll. anal vibe fleshlight and leash and collar. wear the collar alot :)

8. bdobolino

bdobolino Members

I have tried to use my wife's toys, but they hurt.

9. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

There's not one toy my wife has that I haven't tried except for the vibe she bought today for almost $100. It's like a ball with rabbit ears.dont think I'll use that one but she orgasmed hard and squirted on the bed with it so I'm glad I got it

Richard70 and Micheal9 like this.
  10. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

As far as the hiding spot. I don't need one. All our stuff stays in a box and everyone assumes the dildos are hers. Hahaha

11. topper

topper Member

Sure, several different toys. Why hide them.

12. KW67

KW67 Members

I have 2 "realistic" dongs and a soft penis shaped vibe. I may use one or all in one session depending on how horny I am.

Edit: I now have 4 realistic dildo. Each one different from the other. It's like having 4 lovers. :D

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have one and many vibrating prostate massagers. I have a locked drawer in my home office.

14. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I store mine in a trophey case. At least I might if I owned any. Thinking of getting one.

15. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have a fleshlight, a pump, and an anal vibe I keep in a drawer in my bathroom, I live alone

16. Barefoot Bi

Barefoot Bi Members

We have them in the drawer in the table beside our bed. Our adult children know we have them and use them and so do most of our adult relatives. Most know wife and myself enjoy anal. We also spoke to all our children when they were in their teens about sex and especially about anal so if they wanted they could work their way into it rather than have some guy jam his tool in there and rip their anus and/or rectum.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have 4 dildo's...all used on me not her and are kept in my nightstand drawer.

Grand prix likes this.
  18. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Wife and I have several dildos, vibrators and assorted other toys. We keep them in nightstand drawers.

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I have a few anal toys and a fleshlight. I have a couple of friends and my wife that know I have them. I keep them in a drawer under the bed