Fingering at a club?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JenBunny, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JenBunny

JenBunny Member

Have you ever fingered a girl or been fingered at a night club? The last time I was out the guy I was with had his hand up my shirt and was rubbing me on top of my jeans, he slowly started to put his hand down the front of my pants and i really wanted him to go further. (mind you i was REALLY drunk) My friend showed up and I ran away with her. I would have been really ok with him fingering me just not that openly on the dance floor.

How would I let a guy know I want him to finger me? Also, where in the club could I take him that this could happen without leading to sex?

2. ShadowDancer101

ShadowDancer101 Guest

Hey! Got the answer for you---maybe. Siginals are used to talk ie hand signs . You ll have to spread the info. . A finger rubbed under eithereye is askin to play pocket pool while you watch , 2 middle fingers down 2 outside up is -open your legs..there are more. only certain entitys seem to know this code, i ve met a very few who were hip to the game. That what cha look n for ?

3. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

i think fingeriing is a wonderful passtime, and badly underrated. it's good if it s all you feel ready for, but don t want to discourage someone, or obviously as a start to something more. as a guy i love the opportunity, whether or not it leads to anything else. there is something very intoxicating about touching a woman in the most intimate place, and observing the effect, and all being done in a public, busy spot, where people either won t notice or won t mind.
    i arranged to meet an online friend for the first time one lunch in a dingy dark wine bar in london, and i spent an hour with my hand up her dress. it s wonderful watching, sensing the effect that your fingers are having when you get the touch just right. and it s a great tease to carry on a serious conversation with her, and see how good she is at making sensible replies.
    on the date i m talking about, i must have been doing something right as we ended up in the very cramped toilets

re. your question, might have helped if you had taken hold of his hand and moved it in the diirection you wanted it to go. girls are often hard to read, and the good guys may well hold off from going further than they think you want. and that would be a pity!

4. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

haha I gave a guy a handjob on the dancerfloor one

5. ULTRALOVER1000

ULTRALOVER1000 Member

SIMPLE YOU WOULD JUST WISPER IN HIS EAR THAT YOU WOULDLIKE TO GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE LETS SY THE BACK OF THE CLIB ANDTHEN YOU WOULD BEGIN IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD GET THE HINT IF NOT HE'S NOT WORTH BEING WITH IS HE MY PRETTY:)

6. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

You should learn to turn off your caps lock

7. JohnInMi

JohnInMi Member

Many years ago, I fingered a gal just OUTSIDE of a club. At another club, a few years later, a transgendered person stroked me off in front of a few other patrons. (The latter episode took place in an area that was semi secluded from the main part of the club)

1 person likes this.
  8. joetony69

joetony69 Member

Maybe just tell him or her that you would like them to finger your dripping wet pussy.

9. ProfessorGroove

ProfessorGroove Member

Yeah, guys are not this complicated ladies. No secret codes or hand signals required. I'm gonna have to agree with joetony and just whisper it in his ear while you're dancing. "I'm wet, I want you to touch me" should do the trick. Mad horny drunk guy is not going to say no, trust me.

1 person likes this.
  10. teecomb

teecomb Member

yeah, just whisper really hot and sexy in their ear

11. giota_jak

giota_jak Member

fingering on a couch and then a quicky in the wc! very hot!

12. SirrahStars

SirrahStars Member

13. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

I am the kinda guy who often misses these kinda cues and am not the guy to take the initiative, so I prefer a girl to really lay it out there. The one time I ever did something really naughty like that at a club/bar, I was at a club in Northern CA...me and this girl were drinking and in this little lounge area inside the club...it was really dark and the lounge area was in the corner really secluded...away from the dancefloor...I accidentally spilled a little bit of my drink on her leg, she told me to lick it clean (hint #1), when I did so, I took a look at her parted legs and saw she had no undies...we began making out (hint #2) but my hands were in the safe zones (her hips, her back) when she told me I had missed a spot earlier and that a certain spot was really wet (hint #3) I told her I would have to check it for her (jackpot)...some guys will go ahead and do so uninvited, some won't muster the courage to do so, but some guys just need some well placed hints

14. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Yeah I'm like that, I need hints, I can't make a move on a girl cold. I've never fingered a girl at a club, seems kind of crude, but I was feeling up one chick who was sitting next to me on the couch, lol, and this dude, completely drunk guy sitting near us kept saying "don't go there man... don't go there", makes me laugh thinking about it. He kept repeating it as well.

15. genie_man

genie_man Member

yeh i've fingered my gf in a few clubs and elsewhere, its so erotic to do it in public and in the heat of dancing etc. best time was when she gave me a hj in the queue to a club lol, friends and other ppl all around us.

16. giota_jak

giota_jak Member

yeah, public action is so hot

1 person likes this.
  17. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

hahahaha Don't go there. :biggrin:

18. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

Mmmm super sexy. I like this thread.

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah it's fun to play with someone in a public place - my wife always gets off on vibrations on a bumpy bus or something so it's nice to help her along without anyone else knowing.......... sometimes it's even more arousing when it's just not possible...........:sunny:

Simon

1 person likes this.
  20. PrincessBrooke

PrincessBrooke Guest

My boyfriend and I set it up beforehand. We are a very experimental couple so I have allowed another girl into our bed before for him but this time was my turn. We went to a nightclub and had a few drinks. We were dancing and my short skirt allowed for a little bit of touching to get in the mood. He said he would allow me one time to pick someone and allow them to touch me. I grabbed a hot guy and the dancefloor and briefly told him the arrangement in his ear and so he would understand why my bf was there. I had to get him started a little bit by putting his hand on some parts but he eventually got the confidence to join my man underneath my skirt. It turned out to be a wonderful time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.