searching for good history information

Discussion in 'Activism' started by SucculentFlower, Jun 27, 2008.

1. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

Aloha Folks~ I am searching for the truth regarding history about the federal reserve bank and the real reason of the stock market crash of 1917 ( was it that date I can't remember).

i stumbled upon this public access channel here in Maui and it was running a program about how income taxes are illegal and how J.P. Morgan and a group of international bankers crashed our economy to basically enslave us.

I'm stunned. Need some good sources to study for my own enrichment on the truth.

I don't want to be a slave and don't want my son to be a slave.

This sucks.
    :puke:

2. D351

D351 Member

Well, income tax is illegal. fairtax.org has the propaganda on that one. I've heard that story of the origins of the crash, but I don't remember the details. As for the federal reserve it was created by the signing of the federal reserve act. The two things that delegitimize this are a. it was signed through congress during the Christmas recess, so a large chunk of congress wasn't there and b. the constitution doesn't give congress the right to pass such an act (especially when you consider that they started pushing out competing currencies [see: liberty dollar]). In order to create a federal reserve bank, and currency, congress would have needed an amendment to the constitution, something far more difficult to achieve. Hence, through actions illegal in our country's own circuitous system of laws, we now depend on a secret bank whose owners it is illegal to disclose to the public.

3. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

oooo thanks, i'm researching, this might change my life