picture of 3mg xanax bar

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by nerdayasian, Jun 26, 2008.

1. nerdayasian

nerdayasian Member

ive been looking for a picture because im gunna buy these yellow bars from a friend but i don't wanna get screwed over, do any of you have a picture of them?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Im pretty sure the yellow bar's are 2mg's. I cant stand benzo's and am not very knowledgeable about how the different strengths are sold, but Im pretty sure that the 3mg Xanax are different shape than bars.

3. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

why not?

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Because in low doses they serve no purpose (other than their anxiey relief intention) except to make me forget everything that I do during the duration of the drug's effects. They, in my opinion, are the definition of a drug that one takes in order to escape their problems and forget life for awhile, and are, at least in my case, the worst mental blocks to spirituality to take

5. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

well fuck....

I've got mad anxiety and have been looking into them. dunno really what to do about it.

6. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

if you have mad anxiety, and want to be medicated just go to the doctor. benzos are the easiest narcotic to get prescribed. I know what you mean relayer, but aren't many drugs an escape. Alcohol is just as bad as benzos. Opiates also, opiates wash away any worries I had. I think benzos can be therapetiuc in low doses, and really benefit some people who need them.

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Xanax is wonderful. lol It can be fun with moderate to high doses, and it definitely works to relieve anxiety. I agree with RELAYER, to some extent, but I also believe people need to leave life for a few hours, ever so often. haha

8. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

^ You do need to get thru some days like dentist appointments or some b/s meeting, anywhere you don't wanna be mentally eat a blue football or two.

9. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Im beginning to love low doses of xanax. I started off loving benzos, hating them, and now I love a mild 1 mg dose of xanax. It doesn't make me high, but I feel all set about all my regrets in life while I search for a permanent solution to my problems in the longrun.

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

3mg xanax doesnt exist in the united states. period. please dont argue with me Im the xanax master. I know everything about it. the highest dosage xanax comes in is 2mg in the united states, but they do have a 3mg xanax manufactured overseas but it is extended-release.

and as for a picture, lol, this is too easy. Look at TopNotchStoner's avatar for the picture of the yellow "french-fries" or "school bus" bars, and yes, they are 2mg.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

hahaha yeah I forgot to point that out because I got so caught up in praising xanax. lol

12. d4wt

d4wt Member

3mg xanax "bars" do not exist. despite what kil0 says they do offer 3mg xr's in the us by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals.

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

They do exist, just not in the United States. Im not saying you cant find them, but the only way would be if you knew someone coming from like India and you told them to buy you some xanax ER 3mg and sneak them into the country.

14. d4wt

d4wt Member

not trying to rub this in your face but they are manufactured here in the states and also distributed here in the states. it's actually common (at least in the south east) to see them prescribed. granted it's been at least 2 years since i've seen any exetended release tablets so there is a chance that within that time frame laws have changed. but then one might raise an eyebrow as to why 3mg xr's have made their way onto state medicaid mac lists (i work in healthcare... trust me)

btw most indian xanax are not made by pfizer :) torrent pharmacuticals maybe... but not pfizer :p

15. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

He's right ^^^ I come from a whole family of doctors and psychiatrists and yes I have never seen a 3mg but I have confirmed with my grandfather that there is a 3mg generic Xanax that's distributed in the united states.

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

That might be true. How he said maybe laws have changed in the last two years. But all I know is that the 3mg are extended release, which sucks for the purposes of getting high. I know you can crush em up n stuff.. but its still not the same as instant release.

17. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Yes that's true it isn't the greatest for the extra curricular, but for anxiety and shit you'd be iight.

18. d4wt

d4wt Member

yeah i've had the 2mg xr's a few years back and chewed them. not only does the coating stick to your teeth the taste almost never goes away. as far as handling panic attacks or any general anxiety issues... they work great :)

19. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

Haha yeah I make sure I pop em before any sexy girl comes over for the first time so I can chill ;) :cheers2:

20. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

yes the 3 mg XR's are in the US, i have taken them