Opana (oxymorphone)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 25, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

OMG i just got 3 fucking OC 80s for $40 and 8 xanax bars. Im so happy! bro, I never one an OC in my life, I always fucked around with roxis, but never namebrand oxycontin.

well anyways, when I got them, my boy let me take 2 lines of that shit, and had me soooooooooooooo fucked up!

holy shit you niggas dont know.. let me retrospect on my 4th of July '08.. MIAMI style

Started off with trying shrooms for my first time. I ate shrooms before but didnt feel a damn thing. This time I copped a half eighter and like an hour later holy fuckin shit. I trippin balls at the Kendall Alehouse! Man, I done acid plenty of times, but shrooms it similar but again, holy fuckin shit, it was insane, Im in the alehouse seeing all the big ass plasma screens and lights everywhere, and I never tripped so hard.

Im at the alehouse with my dawgs cuz after a long night of crazy shit, niggas almost fighting over races, my dawg Kib jumpin out moving cars like we in the matrix, Im trippin on shrooms, and we gettin fucked up at the bar, this fool rome got blood all over his shirt, we diss the bartender cuz she started talkin shit about miami, sayin new york this new york that, bitch where the fuck you standin, getcho bitch ass back to NY if you gonna talk shit 2 some certified Dade county 1o4 Street reprezentatives. 305 till I die ma nigga

I cant describe tonight, even if I wrote a fuckin essay 6 pages long. Shrooms + beer + fights + OC80s + more beer + bar fights, p,lus a vidoe recorder caught the whole shit on tape. I swear my nigga gerard finna put all this crazy shit on youtube pretty soon. And in the midst of all my drunkness and trippin for my first time on shroooms, my boy comes up on some oc80s and sells em to me for $20 a pop. I only bought two cuz I only had 40 bucks on me, I just finished spending over a hunded at the bar, and then I trade him some bars for another 80.

all in all, im too fuckd up to keep typing, niggas who spent theur time reading this Im sorry, I just got home and its almost 7 in the mourning, ate a xanax bar, and finna knock the fuck out. Im happy my dawg Kib didnt get get hit by a car while bustin his matrix stunts.

yall niggas be easy, stay safe, have fun on your 4th of july, and rep yo set! 104street homies, all day errday! 1o4street kendall souf west MIAMI!

get yo dutch, get your 40, and smoke 1.

am out.

reporting live from the hood, this yo boy kilo aka the math genius with a drug habbit, holla atcha boy!! M.I.A. 305!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out gods!

2. does2

does2 Member

im glad you a bomb time kilo, we dropped some naked ladies and watched the fireworks with a chron blunt.
    it was great man. i got 5 dill 8's 5 ms-cpntion 60's, 5 ladies, 5 xanax bars and and 1/8th of chron for $80.
    tonight was great :D

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Post those videos man. :rofl:

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

just snorted an OC80, see yall brothas in heaven!!

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Just got my hands on 3 OC 80s for $50 and 5 xanax bars!!! is that a good deal or what!?!?! and yes they're official, it says OC on one side and 80 on the other. and they're green.

they look exactly like this:

[​IMG]

I got 5 of them in total, for about $90 bucks and some bars.

What should I take in conjunction with an 80 to ensure maximum nodding? Like I said before, I love nodding in and out of consciousness. its the most blissfully euphoric experience..

6. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

nice kil0 sounds like u had a sick time and thats a great deal u got on on those 80's. be careful tho bro mixing the oxy xanax and alcohol that can cause some trouble.

havent touched the sh*t in about a month now due to work and whatnot, but most likely will be getting some within the next week! I'll check back when I do.

Peacee

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

yea, if you're going to mix depressants, be careful, i don't care who you are that combination can be death to anyone.

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

What should I take in conjunction with an 80 to ensure maximum nodding? Like I said before, I love nodding in and out of consciousness. its the most blissfully euphoric experience..

and I dont know if Im getting the opanas anymore, although if I get the chance I will.

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

For nodding to the max, opiates and benzos for the win. But be careful man, don't even do an 80, do like a 40, take a val, after like 30 minutes take another one if you must, but be careful.

10. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

Yoo your boy just grabbed a few of the brand name yellow oc40's. just railed one...hadnt done anything in over a month and am fucked uppp!! kil0 how u doin buddy.. u pick up lately

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I got 5 OC80s in my pocket, but Im gonna hold them down till next weekend. Hopefully, these brand name OCs are better than the generic roxis I was getting before, cuz I got tired of them shits.

When I got them, my dawg let me take two fat ass lines of a pill he crushed up, and that shit got me high as balls, in addition to being drunk as fuck already. I know its got a good combo to mix, but I was drunk already and my dawg offered some lines for free, I cant pass that shit up lol.

12. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

nig*a wha!! talk about a coincidence..your boy just picked up the same exact thing. 5 brand name 80's...will most likely enjoy one THIS weekend though, lol. hopefully these will last a month...one a weekend

13. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Dude you guys live like right next door to each other. Your friends...you didn't know that? ;)

14. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Hey K,

I've been absent for a while for several reasons, but I want you to know my opinion on Opana.

I was given a prescription for 60 5mg extended release Opana and 60 5mg regular release Opana in exchange for my normal oxy prescription about 9 months ago. My doctor thought I might "tolerate" the Opana better, but really I just asked for it so I could try it, and so I could have her switch me back in like two weeks and get another prescription early.

Anyway, Opana is supposed to be signigicantly more potent than Oxycodone, but I found that not only was it totally ineffective at alleviating my pain, it also had no rush, and no euphoria. I took up to twice my normal dose (compared to the conversion of my normal dose of oxycodone, normal referring to how much it would take to get me high) and felt nothing at all.

Honestly man, I realize you have probably already tried these, but I want you to know that I think oxymorphone is BS, from personal experience.

If you have tried these, please let me know what you think, because I am curious as to whether or not it is just my body that won't metabolize the oxymorphone, or if it really is as ineffective as I think.

Take care,

-V

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Hey V.

Nah bro, I never got those, I got some brandname OC80s instead. The guy who sells the opana is strung out now, so its hard to get in contact with him.

But if I do get to try the oxymorphone, I' ll let yall know how it went.

16. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

K,

Stick with the OC80s. Personal opinion, of course, but OC has a much more euphoric high, I think.

Be well,

-V

17. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

IF you have the chance to get opanas DO IT. They are the real deal. I fuckin love em. They put OC's to shame. If you get the right shit you will be in heaven. They are one of two opiates that I will fuck with anymore. OP's and OC's

18. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I've read so much shit on these things and heard there pretty much garbage for abuse..
    But hey what the fuck do I know.. I would still love to try them for myself:D

19. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

From what I've heard you have to break them up and snort them because swallowing them is pretty much useless, every single person I knwo thats tried them said they are a shitload better than OC's.

20. did it all

did it all Member

man I just got 30 opana 10mr IR's they suck!!!!!!!!! I tried shooting them nothing snorting felt just a little but nothing to talk about! I rather shoot up 3 or 4 80's or quarter gr. of some fire bomb & that's real!!