Were you spanked as a child?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 20, 2008.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

That's terrible like I'm ok with a spanking and what not but the looming threat of a beating is just too much. I don't like a process if something happens and u wanna correct it with a negative response then give a spanking right then if it happens later it's not about what happened its about a beating.

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Well the delay was partly to force me to think about what I had done and its consequences, and partly to ensure that she never struck me while she was angry. She almost always waited until she wasn't angry to beat me, and sometimes waited u til she wasn't angry to lecture me as well. I only remember two instances of getting struck while she was enrages. Once, she beat me my own crutches. Another time, she slapped me hard enough that my glasses flew against a wall and broke.

3. dark suger

Yeah that's abuse it's not even sexy abuse it's just awful

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Mind you when dealing with kids it's not supposed to be sexy anything,,, but it is abuse. Or maybe it was all she knew to do but at least she waited till her anger was down, could have been worse if she dealt with it when still very angry.

5. dark suger

Lol I forgot all about the kid part in my head she was an adult getting hit Lmao it's late gnight

6. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

yes i was. and no, i do not find spanking sexual in nature in any form or manner, nor do i get off on it, if it be perpetrated on me or me perpetrating it on my partner. it's not a sexual thing at all.

well, if you're already wired in that direction prior to getting spanked, then it might trigger something like that. you need a predisposition to it. on its own, an experience doesn't determine anything. it's your internal wiring and genes that determine how you react to any particular experience you live.

i fought against getting spanked when i was a kid, and i won too. one time i just grabbed the whip-thing that was used on me and didn't let go of it. my grandmother had to drag me all around the house with that thing till she finally gave up. and from that day onwards i was never spanked again. not once. i was 5 back then. and i pretty much physically fought an adult and i won. i grew even more bold in my interactions with adults and ''authorities'' after that but it was already there that first time around, that rebellion. i reacted the way i did because that was what came most naturally to my nature. not the other way around.

so, some kids may take it, learn to live with it. some fight against it. it's not the experience that determines the outcome. it's always in the individual.

so what's the theory on some people getting off on feet stuff? did they literally get kicked by their parents when they were kids? perfect backwards logic there.

7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I can't agree with that either because I was only spanked about twice when I was a kid and I didn't like it then, once by my dad and once by a principal, me and boy caught goofing off in class. I don't remember feeling my ass exposed and feeling vulnerable, I remember feeling what a dumb fuck I was for getting caught, not gonna leave traces of my crimes after that.
    If that theory was right then people IMO with a foot fetish would have had their parents lick their feet as kids. That's my opinion.
    If anything it's a thing maybe some with lots of tension would get off on more then those with a history of being spanked as a kid but there is no saying it's impossible either.
    This theory offered is more like women being abused and finding husbands who abuse them further, they Don't like it but they were brought up to believe it's a fact of life so they don't see that other side of the grass they should look to live on, so ya abuse can carry over but it's lack of knowing it's not supposed to happen. Rarely does someone who wasn't abused as a kid fall into that situation and if so it's because love was strong first and they can't beat that down enough to leave the situation. My thinking on that,,, but they don't like it.
    A friend of mine was with a few men who abused her, she was whipped with electrical cords as a kid for nearly nothing. It took her a while but she did smarten up and find a man who was good for her finally.
    She'd tell ya now she spent a lot of years walking around wilted and bruised and then many more years after that with loose teeth and more bruises and lumps on her scalp from having her hair pulled, swore at, called a lousy whore and every little thing to keep her down. Now she has a nice hubby and a young son and daughter, she is looking good. And why she wore a lot of make up,,, to hide things. The guy she was with when I met her always said in a joking way,,, Best to hit below the collar and behind the hair line, she could hide stuff that way, and she did.
    Oh and one other thing, my BF was belted as a young boy a good few times, he don't mind playing with the idea but would never dish out what his dad did.

8. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

Yep, at home and school until I was 18

9. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I was spanked as a child. Not the reason I am now though. I mainly got it over a clothed bum but was spanked naked on the bare ass seven times by my mum once for talking back once.

10. wejdan

wejdan Members

yes, just by parents until i was 17, always bare ass

11. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

12. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Never but there was one time I got waddled on my ass by my dad when I was like 4 I ran out on the road and my old daddy grabbed me and wacked my ass hard. Other than that never.

13. spankediapered

spankediapered Members

I couldn't have said it better myself! You elucidated it perfectly...
    Let me say, first off, that I am 100 percent AGAINST spanking kids!!!
    I was spanked as a child, very severely (abusively I'd say - and so would the authorities if I'd gone to them... I hid my bruises out of shame, thinking I deserved it) and it totally messed me up in many many ways, especially concerning my sexuality (I need to be regressively humiliated and punished very severely in order to feel satisfied sexually). I received mainly the belt, usually bent over my father's bed, forced face down, butt out, sometimes clothed, sometimes on undies, sometimes not...
    but the bruises always would last over 2 weeks, and the spankings (usind a thick leather belt) started absurdly early (age 7 or 8). I look back at how little I was then and it blows my mind someone could do that to such a tiny kid...

14. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I was spanked as a kid, and its had virtually no effect on my sexual desire to have it done. Except no hair brushes, my dad broke too many of them bitches over my backside growing up so the sensation is ruined.

15. SteveSpank

SteveSpank Members

I was not spanked as a young child, if you don't count the odd slap on the legs, but after I turned 9 or so I was occasionally spanked OTK by both my mother and father, a couple of times on my bare bottom. And at 11 I was sent to a strict Catholic boys' school where corporal punishment was just routine - the gym slipper often on the bare from the PE teacher, the cane over the trousers (very occasionally bare) from the Head, the ruler on the hand from classroom teachers. I lost count of the number of times I received the 'Whack' (as we called it), and I was not especially naughty.

But I am 100% certain that my present enjoyment of spanking naughty girls' bottoms, and having mine spanked in return, has absolutely nothing to my childhood experiences. How do I know? Because I was definitely into spanking a long time before I received any. Remember I said I wasn't spanked till I was 9 or so? Well, at 7 I was playing 'school' with the girl next door, and both of us knew that the main activity had to be lots of spanking, even though neither of us had experienced it at home or school, and I can remember having fantasies about the teacher who taught me when I was 7 spanking girls in front of the class - something else that definitely never happened.

You might think then that when I finally did receive parental and school corporal punishment I would have enjoyed it, but that was far from the case too. The parental spankings didn't hurt that much, but the cane at school was agony.

16. Bud D

Bud D Member

Straight up beaten. Belts, car keys, anything around. Kicked in the balls and bloody noses. Seen my sisters get it as bad or worse, until I pushed back one day I got bigger.

17. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

I was spanked over my Mom's knee, pants and underpants pulled down with her bare hand, wooden backed hairbrush, thick leather strap and metal ruler. It was the hand and ruler when I was younger and the hairbrush and strap in my pre-teen and teenage years. She spanked my bare bottom right up to age 18. , which was only a couple of years ago. My two sisters got the same. In the older teen years it was especially humiliating to be bare-bottomed and over Mom's knee and all through the years, I cried, squirmed on her lap, begged and pleaded and kicked my feet in the air. My backside was completely red and on fire and late in my teens I started to get aroused by it and I have continued to get spankings from women I have met on line. I am definitely turned on by this and love going over a women's lap and getting a really hard spanking on my bare backside for being such a bad boy.

18. P_Bateman

P_Bateman Members

I was spanked with a number of objects . As I grew so did my mom's tools until she gave up. It's funny my brother who is 13 yrs my junior gets to do things that got me add whoppens . Guess age softens ya, either way I'm not into BDSM but I have been known yt? I have some rough sex. More into choking than spanking

19. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

Yes, I was spanked on my bare bottom by Mom all the way through my teenage years. She put me over her knee, pulled my pants down and spanked my bare bottom hard and long. Even at age 18, I was crying, kicking, squirming and pleading and my poor behind was completely red. I also had some really humiliating public spankings from my Mom.

20. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

I was frequently spanked on my bare bottom by my mother up to age 16. She put me over her knee and spanked me hard with a wooden paddle after taking my pants down. I cried and kicked my feet and afterwards, got 20 minutes of corner time with my bare red bottom on display for my siblings to see.