Were you spanked as a child?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 20, 2008.

1. marblegallery

marblegallery Member

so slapping a girls ass makes him creepy and it makes you feel uncomfortable.. but you like being choked and pushed and thats all fun and games? i find this odd.. isnt being choked and pushed the same thing ass spanking but multiplied by 10, maybe more, in severity?

i like spanking my girls ass. its big, round, and awesome.. why wouldnt i want to make it go *clap*? she takes it as a compliment and likes the attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9at5RlFu4

2. serious-minded

serious-minded Member

yes, i was. i remember my father beat with a belt one time and i had welts for about a week. i was pissed, but i don't hate him. sometimes u need to spank a child to keep him in line.

squirrely1 likes this.
  3. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

^ Man that sucks.

I was spanked, usually with a wooden spoon, and usually because I misbehaved in church (what can I say? all they did was stand, sit, kneel, and sing...).

Today I think spanking is really hot. I love it when the guy takes control and becomes aggressive. Big turn on. I don't think my boyfriend enjoys it though, or he needs more practice :p

squirrely1 likes this.
  4. fragility-1523

fragility-1523 Member

My dad was a ****. 'Nuff said.

5. banana skin

banana skin Member

That is deep
    True poetry :smile:

6. Holy Ancient Megumi

Holy Ancient Megumi Member

funny ist thing when i was a kid i didint like it till i got to the point that i felt this weird feeling about it , then i meet my current bf and i realized that i like it and then i turned red

7. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

I was spanked as a child sometimes bare bottom. My wife's mom spanked her and her brother and sister alot. If my wife was 10 and she got 5 Bs on her report card she would have to lean over the bed with her pants around her ankles and receive 10 swats for each B thats 50 swats. They would do all the kids at the same time so they all would be bent over the bed, they would start with the youngest(my wife) and work their way up so by the time they get to the oldest she be tired and it wouldnt hurt as bad. If they were to receive swats her brother would run out the door my wife would receive more and harder ones. If her mom was having a bad day she would flip and swat my wife just because my wife received up to 75 swats before all with a wooden spoon. I like getting swats from my wife, but because of her childhood she does not let me spank.

8. Kista

Kista Member

Yup when I was a kid.. I wouldnt do it to my kids

9. King Arthur

King Arthur Member

I have been spanked few times and you ladies need to spnk me because I have been naughty.

10. zammzamm

zammzamm Guest

I was spanked all the time as a kid and developed a love for it at around 10 and my mom always gave me spankings over the knee and completely naked. I would always get an erection and once I even came. My mom knew i loved the spankings, but they still hurt like hell, so she kept giving me them. Her usual style was always based on time generally between 30 and 90 min. Her hand or hairbrush were her favorite weapons with the occasional belt.
    My mom's signature was her birthday spankings for me. Every year she would give me 10 min of spanking for each year i was old. They were excruciating, but made me horny as fuck.

11. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

I wasn't spanked but I too was "abused in other ways" - code for my father fucked me - which is a newcomer's favourite explanation/justification in AA and NA meetings for their addiction.)

For instance, I was once forced by my father to suck our three hydatid ridden dogs off and spit their cum into my Mum's underwear drawer. She then put the cum drenched panties on and went next door and got dildo fucked by their 3-year-old daughter, while her father butt fucked and slowly snuffed her.

Meanwhile, back at our ranch, my father masturbated for a week and made me and the dogs lick his cum off my dead (father had fucked her to death) sister's maggot infested snatch.

I grew up to be a patriotic Australian Protestant with a morbid fear of anything but missionary position fucking. Not to mention the biggest and most pitiable victim in all of Hippiedom!

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

if i ever got spanked i would have whooped my parents fucken asses

13. slappyman

slappyman Member

I can honestly say I was never spanked, my parents never believed in it. But they had no problem beating the hell out of me, go figure

14. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Once or twice, but it was deserved. I was throwing wood blocks down on a bunch of unsuspecting kids.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My gramma would whip the shit out of me with a grape vine switch on my bare back when I didn't make it home for dinner by 6:00 in the evening. Raised welts and hurt like a sonuvabitch ,but I deserved it because that's ALL she expected of me. I could run loose and stay gone all day every day even at 6 years old. I spanked my boys one time each--my oldest ran out in front of a car and damn near got killed and my # 2 boy because he went under a trailer where rattlers were known to have been. And sure enough, as soon as he came out,some chickens stirred up a 5 footer. Otherwise,I used words on them.

16. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

i was spanked by my father but never actually deserved it... my sister used to make things up about me, so that i would be the focus of his wrath and not her (i understand that now)... my brother got it worse, so he was rescued by mum and sent to boarding school... i wasn't rescued by anyone so i rescued myself and got the hell out of there soon as i could...

17. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

sorry, after posting that, i realised that i hadn't actually answered the OP...
    i didn't enjoy being spanked as a child... i was usually quite terrified... however, i have enjoyed being spanked a little as an adult, but i don't know why... it makes me want to cry and i suppose that is a release or something?

18. DMCT90

DMCT90 Guest

is it weird that i find this very arousing? :/

19. mmmburger88

mmmburger88 Guest

The threat of being spanked was always a good enough deterrent for me haha. My school didn't spank but my parents threatened to! That would have done the trick haha

20. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

was spanked SOMEWHAT regularly. don't really see myself enjoying it during sex, however. though i've never really experienced being spanked since i was like 5.

i DO like my hair pulled (keep my hair long:2thumbsup:) and being clawed and shit of that nature.

EDIT: oh but i do like to spank my partners a bit. not repeatedly or anything, but just a nice smack :p