What color SHOULD MDMA be?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by D550, Jun 16, 2008.

1. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

Edit* posted same post more than once.

2. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

Purely "washed" mdma is white. Tan crystal is a simple indication of an impurity called bromine, which is unpleasant on the stomach and obviously less pure of a product.

3. matt2993

matt2993 Member

not my pic
    [​IMG]

altho i wish it was

4. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Yum! Om nom nom nom

5. Snootch

Snootch Member

best shit i've had was white and crystalline, the most common was a tan/sand colour, the rankest shit was like brown fudge, and the first was bright purple! all had their merits, except the fudge. fudge shouldnt taste like MD, and MD shouldnt have the consistency of hard fudge. it was neither and both at the same time.

6. Mollycule

Mollycule Member

I've had brownish crystals, white powder, and some powder with a pink tint all very good. It all really depends on the chemist and how good he (or she) washes it. pill color doesn't matter and doesn't mean anything about potency just depends on what dye and filler the guy with the press has.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Quite possibly the best post I've seen a noob make in regards to MDMA. :2thumbsup:

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Everyone beats the appearance into the ground, but....

What should MDMA TASTE like?

It seems like everyone hears/decides it tastes like shit, and then just swallows it... I like being in touch with my chems :p

The other day I broke open a gel cap, snorted part, dissolved the other part in my mouth and then swallowed.

The smell was like mephedrone, but with a heavy sort of pine-sol quality.

My experience was that it had a harsh, rank chemical taste, and a bitter undertone, but not pure bitterness, it actually had some very subtle flavors that where sort of fading in and out of each other.

The shards (already quite small) dissolved easily in my mouth.

The part I chopped and snorted wasn't that hard, cutting it didn't send pieces flying, just sort of crunched them up. I got it pretty fine, and snorting was less painful than mephedrone, but more so than methylone. The drip was similar to both of them, but again, more pine-sol.

The color was light golden tan, and translucent.

Sounds right? Or an I getting cathinones or some shit?

9. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I snorted and ate a lil bit of the molly that I had spilled. The smell was kinda like bandaids. The taste was bittersweet, Not as chemically tasting as 2C-x. It hurt like fuck to snort. I have a pussy nose though bc it is fucked up from doin too much coke.

IMO there is no mistaking a cath for mdma. Nothing matches that euphoria that I have tried anyway. Methylone is close but its not as in your face and pushy as mdma. Not to mention I've never seen anything but white caths.

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I have a nose of steel, which stays steely, as I REFUSE to touch coke :p

Bandaids dipped in pine-sol maybe?

If you know what the rosin for bowed insturments smells like, this shit smelled kind of like a heavy sticky cello rosin.

I have one experience with MDMA in the past that I'd written off as something else, which I now think was just a low dose of MDMA, this was quite similar in smell. I think this is legit shit, I'm just paranoid, with all the shit that floats around as other shit.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It tastes like "WHY DID I JUST PUT THIS IN MOUTH". Extremely bitter and caustic, it always feels like it's burning my mouth when it comes in direct contact. There's nothing like it, even MDA I was like "I don't think this is molly, I think this is sass", and I had never done MDA before then. MDMA is so unique in its presentation. If your experience is primarily one of energy, it might not be MDMA. If it is primarily one of emotion and mood, it is probably MDMA. MDMA can be very relaxing, almost sleepy, and it makes your heart just pour out of you with wild abandon.

I've tasted a lot of chems and it tastes fairly unique as well.

12. Mollycule

Mollycule Member

I'm not sure what cello rosin smells like but if it smells somewhat like sassafras/root beer thats a good sign :)

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Let me start off by saying that I enjoy MDMA 10x more but mephedrone is pretty damn euphoric at comparable doses to MDMA. But mephedrone makes me feel pretty dumb and like my head just got filled up with helium as where MDMA is more grounded on taking real feelings and pushing them, most often in a positive orientation.

I know some people on here that prefer mephedrone to mdma and I understand why but MDMA with a little added caffiene does it for me everytime.

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh god.

I'm torn between liking you and fucking HATING you for your name.

15. Mollycule

Mollycule Member

thank you... i think haha

16. snake4444100

snake4444100 Guest

i rave and do molly all the time....i get alot of white crystals and moonrocks...but the clear crystals ive been getting are all tested for meth..the best and purest shit ive had around my parts (tampa bay florida area) is the caps i get from this plug thats really yellow tinted shards and u roll dick and its clean..i get off the boat shit too thats real mdma little shards that just make everything intense and loving but that shit cost alot of doe lmao! but its also 96% pure...

17. snake4444100

snake4444100 Guest

it all has a bitter chemical taste...if u know molly u know the taste

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

MDMA can't be 96% pure, the technical number is 84% for absolute purity, the other 16% is just the nature of how the chemical forms. If your dealer says 96% he is bull shitting you or maybe he does not understand. It is just a technicality of chemistry.

Although with this 84% the overall purity can still be very high, over 90 or 95. It is nearly impossible to truly have a "100%" pure substance. It comes from the weight of MDMA over the weight of the whole crystal so with 100mg of pure MDMA HCl you have 84mg MDMA and 16mg HCl.

19. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

dafuq

20. zombieboy

zombieboy Member

it should be blue
    i only done xtc once and it was a blue pill with a stamp on it
    <pure xtc fuckin rocks>