What color SHOULD MDMA be?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by D550, Jun 16, 2008.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes because i'm sure there is possibly some steps in the synthesis process that effect the outcome of the product a little bit. Possibly the materials used and the specific synthesis. Just because you don't get a white product, I don't think you automatically assume it's not mdma. Shulgin is awesome and all, but some people place him high on a pedestal.

2. Vicarious Wolf

Vicarious Wolf Member

I thought...MDMA was Ecstasy...lol or are you just f*cking with me?? lol

3. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

haha fuck colorado, bunch of mountain nancies

4. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Ecstasy usually primarily refers to pills, which more often than not, have more BZP, caffeine, amphetamine etc...than MDMA. Theres good pills of course but its impossible to tell really..

MDMA refers to the pure crystal form. Usually much better quality but more expensive. Although from what my dad told me the old days of pills where they cost £10 each, they were full of the good stuff :D

5. Kristina2010

Kristina2010 Guest

6. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

thats some dirty crystal. someone didn't wash with MEK.
    looks like some good moon rocks though.

7. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Personally, i've had plenty of beans that made me all loved up. I have also had a bunch of crap ones that make you feel like your losing your freakin mind lol. As for molly, its always been white powder. I've gotten molly that was in capsules also but poured it out to check it and it was still a white powder. Very very bitter. Also, a very distinct taste once you roll enough.

8. woot

woot Guest

looks wonderful, what part of the world are you in

9. SpaceBud

SpaceBud Guest

"pure" mdma. seriously? the color can range depending on what ingredients went into making it. it usually is off-white to different shades of yellow. if you want to be sure buy a testing kit. don't trust anyone that tells you it is pure.

10. Jdot4431 """

Jdot4431 """ Guest

Ive had some stuff that I got straight from the chemist, I was the first person to break it up, and it wasa yellowish whitish colour. It really depends on your chemist.

11. Skizm

Skizm Member

White and purple. People don't go through the trouble to smuggle crap in wine :p

12. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Ok so now i've finally been lucky enough to get some molly shards. Its clearish brownish sorta and when i broke it down to a fine dust, it was a very very light brown. But omgoodness its fire!! Its so disgustingly nasty though. Yuck!!!! It made me gag horribly and was bitter as hell!! I had to end up parachuting it with toilet paper. Worked like a charm!! So glad i have more!! :)

13. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

I fail to see how it seems so difficult. To mix till it dissolves, ship it , and then evaporate is too much trouble?

14. SoySoldier

SoySoldier Member

I hear alot about purple molly, "moon rocks". Is the purple color an indication of the level of purity or is it from an additive?

15. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

White-yellow. If it has no hint of any other colors, and is white, it is either amphetamine or bunk. Not to say that amphetamine is bad, or anything.. just not MDMA

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Hahaha! What??? Where did you come up with this shit?

Please don't try to answer this question when you have only taken ecstasy once and think cutting an ecstasy pill up and rubbing it on your gums is a good idea.

Pure MDMA is white!

http://www.erowid.org/library

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

I have had plenty of MDMA and it's white trust me. It can be other colors but if its a clean cooking and they did all the steps it's white.

[​IMG]

18. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

it's anywhere from white to brown...even the brown stuff can still have astonishingly high potency.

a very small change in purity can cause a large change in color...i've read that some of the "tan" color comes from some mdp2p that didn't quite make it to mdma...or risidual oils..

you typicall want your mdma to not be "powdery" but to be small shards. if you take a look at it with some magnification you may be able to tell if it's cut with something powdery [baking soda or crushed OTC pills look a lot different than mdma crystals]

19. skyboy877

skyboy877 Member

it can be any color especially if they put it in wine or juice and then dry it out

20. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

The only real molly I have ever seen with my own two eyes was dark yellowish brown and the consistency of brown sugar. It looked horrid but the reagent tests were fast and clean.