What color SHOULD MDMA be?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 D550

D550

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 01:38 PM

just a quick question here for the folks who have taken PURE MDMA, what color should it be? i heard its not pure white, but a little more off-white. obviously i'm not sure, so i wanted to know. oh and also i've always thought about this but since ecstasy has become such a dirty drug these days with all the cutting, shouldnt it be a dead give away that if any pill is not white or close to it, that its NOT ecstasy (MDMA)?

i only ask because i'm sure you've seen the blue, purple, green, red, etc. colored pills and knowing that MDMA is not any of those colors, shouldn't it be a dead give away that it is NOT MDMA or not 100%

with that said, can it still be MDMA but the pills are just dyed a color for the fun and thrills of it. i'm just trying to get a little more knowledge about this because i want to get some x again but i will not take it unless i know that it is MDMA, or has a damn good amount of it in it. it sucks that this drug has been made illegal because since it was made mostly in pill form, sources can easily put w/e they want in it and market it for ecstasy. i'm not trying to take a pill that has 3% MDMA and the rest is either amphetamines or caffeine. any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 ergotoxine

ergotoxine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 06:14 PM

pure mdma is usually a yellowy brown colour- coming in either crystal or powder form- the powder being more yellow- and it tastes like SHIT
Posted Image

#3 Guitar

Guitar

• 1,267 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 06:52 PM

The best shit i've had was purple crystal shards, which is rare cuz I've only seen it once. But goddamn.
"When you can stop, you don't want to. When you want to stop, you can't. "

- Candy

#4 maddhatter

maddhatter

• 1,340 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 08:40 PM

I've gotten pure MDMA capsules and they were white with a slight tint of yellow.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's money? A man is a success

if he gets up in the morning

and goes to bed at night and in

between does what he wants to do

#5 36fuckin5

36fuckin5

Alchemycologist

• Members
  • 2,011 posts

Posted June 23 2008 - 11:22 PM

I can't say it was 100% pure, but I got some yellowish molly shards at a festival and it kicked my ass.
I stared God in the face and asked his name. He tickled from the tips of my toes to the tip of my head. I knew then that it didn't matter.

#6 webomaster

webomaster

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted September 11 2008 - 09:43 AM

ive red stuff with gives a different experience, best stuff ive ever had has been white.

#7 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• Members
  • 23,816 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted September 11 2008 - 09:50 AM

The MDMA I had was white.

Posted Image

#8 edd.excessive

edd.excessive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted September 12 2008 - 08:35 AM

the best ive had was white with a strong pink tone and it was fucking kick ass.

#9 wutthe4k

wutthe4k

Mr. Mojo Risin'

• Members
  • 1,733 posts

Posted September 12 2008 - 12:19 PM

the best shit i've ever had was a whitish purple...AMAZING =]

Posted Image

Reality is merely an illusion,

Albeit, a persistant one.

#10 Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer

P.L.U.R.

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

Posted September 12 2008 - 01:28 PM

i think this shit was cut funky but i used to get molly that had orange and green crystals in it. it was sooooo effing good though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A thumprint doesn't open the door of perception it blows it off the hinges.....

#11 spaceranger

spaceranger

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted September 13 2008 - 08:54 PM

the molly ive done had had an slightly yellow brown color to it. it was really good

#12 navajas

navajas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted September 14 2008 - 08:35 AM

brown
Ultimate high as defined by -beatnick:
1 bag of heroin sniffed
2 decent rails of raw cocaine
2 hits of highest purity liquid LSD
1 hit of a g lady
1 Fat ass rail of ketamine
+ a couple Magic Hat #9's
:cheers2:

#13 LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 12:31 AM

just a quick question here for the folks who have taken PURE MDMA, what color should it be? i heard its not pure white, but a little more off-white. obviously i'm not sure, so i wanted to know. oh and also i've always thought about this but since ecstasy has become such a dirty drug these days with all the cutting, shouldnt it be a dead give away that if any pill is not white or close to it, that its NOT ecstasy (MDMA)?

i only ask because i'm sure you've seen the blue, purple, green, red, etc. colored pills and knowing that MDMA is not any of those colors, shouldn't it be a dead give away that it is NOT MDMA or not 100%

with that said, can it still be MDMA but the pills are just dyed a color for the fun and thrills of it. i'm just trying to get a little more knowledge about this because i want to get some x again but i will not take it unless i know that it is MDMA, or has a damn good amount of it in it. it sucks that this drug has been made illegal because since it was made mostly in pill form, sources can easily put w/e they want in it and market it for ecstasy. i'm not trying to take a pill that has 3% MDMA and the rest is either amphetamines or caffeine. any help is greatly appreciated.

Pure MDMA is white the brown coloration indicates the prescence of MDP2P, which is the precursor of MDMA or MDA
MDP2P is brown and can be removed with acetone
to give pure MDMA/WHITE

#14 sponge

sponge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 06:53 AM

Yep thats how i understood it. But none of this really matters there can be any number of dies and non active ingredients that change the color of pretty much any drug.

Best way to check is 1 a testing kit or 2 the taste test after a little experience you will learn to tell how strong or pure it is with a little taste but as a general rule the worse it tastes the better it is. (if it makes you gag your in for a good night :P)
You would think epilepsy would slow my drug usage how wrong could you be
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

#15 Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,162 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 06:54 AM

brown

NEON brown.
"There is a Palace where the old king sleeps, tucked away and protected in a land of subservient sheep."

Posted Image

#16 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 08:55 AM

hmm the only time i ever got molly it was white. but the bext x i ever got was in a pink pill. and to answer your question they do put dye in the pills the drugs are not actually pink and green and purple
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#17 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 03:22 PM

the best molly i ever had was pink, and after testing i found out it was mostly meth. but still it was the high i was looking for :)

#18 Gormur

Gormur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 01:20 PM

I got two capsules filled with yellow powder..popped one open, ate the powder off my tongue..tasted really bitter. It was pure MDMA.

#19 goofydrummer

goofydrummer

• 1,623 posts

Posted December 15 2008 - 09:44 PM

for me color doesn't indicate it's purity, but how crystally the powder looks.
But yeah purple moonrocks are the shit. Theyre purple because they were smuggled in red wine and then boiled down.
Posted Image
NO outside links in sigs

#20 Tourniquet

Tourniquet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 01:47 AM

The molly I've gotten has always been slightly off-white. One time my guy had it in capsules that spared me the horrible taste and it was just so nice of him. Pill color comments aren't really pertinent to the OP's question about pure MDMA since it can't be pressed into a pill unless it's cut with something.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any molly for New Years but my friends and I got some Louie Vaton double stacks that we're really looking forward to trying :D

But yeah purple moonrocks are the shit. Theyre purple because they were smuggled in red wine and then boiled down.

I've never seen moonrocks but that is REALLY cool!

#21 Omacatl

Omacatl

• 1,210 posts

Posted December 16 2008 - 11:46 AM

Theyre purple because they were smuggled in red wine and then boiled down.

not boiled. evaporated.
you are correc tthough
most pink/maroonish molly is smuggled overseas in wine bottles. pretty nifty eh? :D

#22 Bonobo

Bonobo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted March 17 2010 - 05:20 PM

I get crystallized yellow-ish mdma(?) in capsules. I usually remove the crystals from the caps and crush it up, then it becomes more of an off white color. There is a strong chemical odor and it tastes very bitter. I have been satisfied with every experience, and rarely feel negative effects. If it's not good mdma, then it's still a good drug.

#23 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• Members
  • 15,943 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted March 17 2010 - 06:00 PM

In regards to Ecstasy pills, the color of the pill does not tell anything about the contents of it. I have even take the same color pill with the same logo a couple months apart and it's had different stuff in it. MDMA will never be 100% when it's in a pill becomes MDMA cannot bind to a pill. But usually good pills will be all MDMA and some inert binder (something that has no psychoactive effect and is not bad for you, is made just to keep the pill together)

I personally find the adulteration of pills to be a bit overexaggerated. I would say in personal experience 8/10 pills has been an acceptable roll to me. www.pillreports.com is a very valuable source to Ecstasy pills. It's not guaranteed, but if you look at the date and the area of your pills I have found it to be pretty reliable. Before purchasing ask a dealer/friend what the color and logo of the pills are and refer to that site. If someone tells you it's a double, triple, quad stack that means shit. If there are specs in your pill that doesn't necessarily mean anything either.

Take 2 pills at the same time if it's your first time or it didn't work very well for you last time for a good roll. Don't eat 3 hours prior, have water handy and Enjoy!
Posted Image

#24 tastyscrumptious

tastyscrumptious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted March 17 2010 - 06:54 PM

pure MDMA is WHITE, Alexander Shulgin created it, and says its a pure white powder, what he says goes.

#25 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• Members
  • 15,943 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted March 17 2010 - 07:09 PM

pure MDMA is WHITE, Alexander Shulgin created it, and says its a pure white powder, what he says goes.

LOL Alexander Shulgin wasn't even born yet when MDMA was created, sit down young man.
Posted Image

#26 tastyscrumptious

tastyscrumptious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted March 17 2010 - 07:39 PM

sorry old man, it was patented in 1913, but Alexander Shulgin is responsible for most of the modern day research ever done on MDMA, he has made it himself, and tested it on himself, and he says its pure white powder, im going to trust him over your dealers who are telling yous otherwise.

#27 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• Members
  • 15,943 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted March 17 2010 - 07:58 PM

^Dumbass I was talking about Ecstasy pills. I was saying The color of the pill has nothing to do with the amount or quality of MDMA in it, they dye the pill. DO you think the nike logo or mitsbushi sign just happens to coalesce from the MDMA?
Posted Image

#28 tastyscrumptious

tastyscrumptious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted March 17 2010 - 08:46 PM

woah calm down, i responded to a post called what colour should mdma be, i stated my facts, i wasn't even talking to you, or about your posts. but i might aswell bring your post up now "Don't eat 3 hours prior, have water handy and Enjoy!" eat right before you roll it isnt going to change anything.

#29 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• Members
  • 4,732 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted March 18 2010 - 06:51 AM

Wow allot of you are getting dirty stuff. Come to Colorado, all nice out here lol.

Pure MDMA should be white if the chemist went through ALL the steps. If corners where cut you get brown/yellow. It's still MDMA just not as cleaned up
Posted Image

#30 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• Members
  • 15,943 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted March 18 2010 - 06:59 AM

but i might aswell bring your post up now "Don't eat 3 hours prior, have water handy and Enjoy!" eat right before you roll it isnt going to change anything.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users