What color SHOULD MDMA be?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by D550, Jun 16, 2008.

1. D550

D550 Member

just a quick question here for the folks who have taken PURE MDMA, what color should it be? i heard its not pure white, but a little more off-white. obviously i'm not sure, so i wanted to know. oh and also i've always thought about this but since ecstasy has become such a dirty drug these days with all the cutting, shouldnt it be a dead give away that if any pill is not white or close to it, that its NOT ecstasy (MDMA)?

i only ask because i'm sure you've seen the blue, purple, green, red, etc. colored pills and knowing that MDMA is not any of those colors, shouldn't it be a dead give away that it is NOT MDMA or not 100%

with that said, can it still be MDMA but the pills are just dyed a color for the fun and thrills of it. i'm just trying to get a little more knowledge about this because i want to get some x again but i will not take it unless i know that it is MDMA, or has a damn good amount of it in it. it sucks that this drug has been made illegal because since it was made mostly in pill form, sources can easily put w/e they want in it and market it for ecstasy. i'm not trying to take a pill that has 3% MDMA and the rest is either amphetamines or caffeine. any help is greatly appreciated.

2. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

pure mdma is usually a yellowy brown colour- coming in either crystal or powder form- the powder being more yellow- and it tastes like SHIT

3. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

The best shit i've had was purple crystal shards, which is rare cuz I've only seen it once. But goddamn.

4. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

I've gotten pure MDMA capsules and they were white with a slight tint of yellow.

5. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

I can't say it was 100% pure, but I got some yellowish molly shards at a festival and it kicked my ass.

6. webomaster

webomaster Member

ive red stuff with gives a different experience, best stuff ive ever had has been white.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The MDMA I had was white.

8. edd.excessive

edd.excessive Member

the best ive had was white with a strong pink tone and it was fucking kick ass.

9. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

the best shit i've ever had was a whitish purple...AMAZING =]

10. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i think this shit was cut funky but i used to get molly that had orange and green crystals in it. it was sooooo effing good though

11. spaceranger

spaceranger Member

the molly ive done had had an slightly yellow brown color to it. it was really good

12. navajas

navajas Member

13. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

Pure MDMA is white the brown coloration indicates the prescence of MDP2P, which is the precursor of MDMA or MDA
    MDP2P is brown and can be removed with acetone
    to give pure MDMA/WHITE

14. sponge

sponge Member

Yep thats how i understood it. But none of this really matters there can be any number of dies and non active ingredients that change the color of pretty much any drug.

Best way to check is 1 a testing kit or 2 the taste test after a little experience you will learn to tell how strong or pure it is with a little taste but as a general rule the worse it tastes the better it is. (if it makes you gag your in for a good night :p)

15. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

NEON brown.

16. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

hmm the only time i ever got molly it was white. but the bext x i ever got was in a pink pill. and to answer your question they do put dye in the pills the drugs are not actually pink and green and purple

17. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

the best molly i ever had was pink, and after testing i found out it was mostly meth. but still it was the high i was looking for :)

18. Gormur

Gormur Member

I got two capsules filled with yellow powder..popped one open, ate the powder off my tongue..tasted really bitter. It was pure MDMA.

19. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

for me color doesn't indicate it's purity, but how crystally the powder looks.
    But yeah purple moonrocks are the shit. Theyre purple because they were smuggled in red wine and then boiled down.

20. Tourniquet

Tourniquet Member

The molly I've gotten has always been slightly off-white. One time my guy had it in capsules that spared me the horrible taste and it was just so nice of him. Pill color comments aren't really pertinent to the OP's question about pure MDMA since it can't be pressed into a pill unless it's cut with something.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any molly for New Years but my friends and I got some Louie Vaton double stacks that we're really looking forward to trying :D

I've never seen moonrocks but that is REALLY cool!