Can you snort concerta?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pushit, Jun 15, 2008.

1. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

O.K. my friend doesn't do drugs cuz he didn't get high when he smoked bud a few times, but today I found out that he has Concerta... I happen to be a Ritalin addict that just hasn't had any. I took one of them, it was a red barrel shaped pill. I got home and took of the red stuff, and when I crushed it it wouldn't turn to a fine powder but I snorted the chunky bits of white(for some reason it had some green stuff in about half of the pill.

But I'm not sure if I feel it, it only turned out to be 4 small lines but I'm shaky and I have the usual runny nose and I can taste the drip. Anyway, enough of this off topic bullshit. Can you snort it or are you supposed to just swallow it? I don't know if I'm feeling the lines or if its just psychological from finally finding Methylphenidate.

2. pushit

Didn't wait for all of your helpful advice.... the only lame thing about it is getting at it.

3. does2

does2 Member

i don't know for sure, but if you're doubting the effects via nose, then 90 percent chance you should just stomach it next time for better result.

4. pushit

I have been having a great time... I spent the night at my friends house and now I have 30 or so pills, I stayed up playing Halo and Halo 3 till 4 then listened to CCR and zz top(bands I don't hear much) and I think my favorite effect is that I haven't eaten anything since either yesterday or the day before... That would normally be horrible but I'm trying to lose weight and all that can do is help(since it did when I did Ritalin for such a long time. The only lame effect is I have the worst runny nose I've had in forever.

EDIT: the worst thing about it though is all the hassle getting at it( all the layers and work to get at the speed.

5. does2

does2 Member

well if it is workin by snorting, then, uh, cool.
    but i don't encourage not eating to lose weight, that is very dangerous.
    please be careful and do a little more research into the drugs you are putting up your nose :)

6. pushit

Well I've researched Methylphenidate thoroughly when I was doing Ritalin and I have had very good results with this so far, I'm not even tired.

7. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

DON'T PUT THAT SHIT UP YOUR NOSE. Hell, don't even eat it. It's a waste of time in my opinion. All that stuff you picked through is meant so kids don't abuse it. Well good for you for breaking through it, now all you gotta do is figure some way to get rid of the filters that are interwinded within that fucker. Good luck, but I'd just suggest crushing it best you can and parachuting it.

8. sethm13

sethm13 Member

Geeze. When I first read this, I thought you were asking if you could snort Concrete. I was thinking that may be a bad idea. Here's lot's of information on Concerta though http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerta

9. NewDeadHeadisaFAG

NewDeadHeadisaFAG Member

yeah it works. just, concerta is wrapped in a plastic shell. my friend had around 4(54 mg) pills. he took off all the plastic, and took the wax off the white part inside, and we snorted it and got decently messed up. though it is hard to get it down to a powder

10. windcriesmary

windcriesmary Member

i always just break open the slowrelease capsule then swallow it
    that way it hits you faster without getting the HAGGARD ASS drip

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

That is exactly what I thought too! Haha.

I don't know much about ADHD meds, and I don't care for uppers, but here is a little bit of info/experiences I found by searching google.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-223079.html

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=355337&highlight=concerta

------

After doing some research, I personally wouldn't do it. It is a shitty alternative to IR Ritalin...you didn't "score" anything good, sorry to tell ya.

12. NewDeadHead

NewDeadHead Member

It's pretty lame. It takes some time to separate the shell, the wax, the time release substances, and the inner pink parts that are no good. After you finally get the pure amphetamine out you only have 1/3 of the pill, and a lot of the amphetamine dose is lost in the outer shell and other parts that can't be snorted. After you try crushing it up, it doesn't crush well at all, and when you snort it it burns a little, and the experience just isn't worth it. Plus you get a terrible waxy feeling in your nose for the next 5+ hours.

Not worth it.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

That sounds like a lot of time and work for NOTTTT that much fun.

No thanks....I already hate how long it takes me to take the coating off and crush up an oxy 80, I can't imagine spending anymore time on a pill.

14. addicted2thestraw

addicted2thestraw Member

i get 54 mg concertas and yea it is a bit of work to get to the good part however.. its worth the work if u ask me... i love concerta, ritalyn, adderall, oxys (80s) are the best, dones and whatever other kinda pill i can find ... the way i look at it is.. as long as its crushable, its snortable.. and if it fukks me up thats even better... but i love the way concerta 54s make me feel the shit in the nose i can deal with you jus keep a box of tissue close by and keep wiping your nose no big deal.. noone said it was easy to feel good ... ide rather have a drippy nose and peel shit off pills all day than lay around feelin like shit with no energy or anything.. hey i think snorting pills is alot better than drinking all the time.. i used to do that instead then i started smoking crack.. and that fukked up my like even more.. went from that to heroin that fukked me up even more.. now its jus pills.. any pills even a fukkin tylenol as long as its crushed and on my tray so i can snort it im aight with that.. i would much rather concerta goin up that straw than coke or anything else. at leaste it done make people crazy.. well thats it for now... peace..... :p:p