all the different ways to take LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by orjamicman, Jun 15, 2008.

1. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

what are all the different ways to take LSD? blotter, microdots..?

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

There's blotter, microdots (good luck finding these), gel tabs, liquid and crystal. Liquid is dropped on all kinds of stuff, though.

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

You can also shoot LSD.

Huxley's wife apparently injected him with 100 ug's IM just before he died.

4. 36fuckin5

He's not talking about methods of ingestion, he's talking about carriers for the drug. I'm pretty sure I listed all the common ones.

As for methods of ingestion, you've got sublingual, oral and intravenous that I know of. Some people drop liquid in their eye. This is very stupid because you don't know what's actually in that liquid.

5. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

blotter, microdots, capsules (havnt been around much since the 60s), eye drops, sugar cubs, straight liquid, geliten with lsd in it. those are all the concrete ways i know of, i dont know about crystals or injection. but who wants to fuck with needles when you can just put it in your mouth.

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

you could put liquid in a turkey baster and inject it into your urethra. just a thought.

edit: i never thought my 1,000th post would be this. haha.

7. 36fuckin5

Crystal is how all LSD starts out. It's likely that you'll never see it, but that's what it is before it's put into solution.

And I'd fuck with a needle if I had pure LSD. Aldous Huxley had 100 ug IV on his death bed.

8. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

Now a question, what is your favorite? I wanna only try it on blotter because I am afraid of getting some other chemical that isn't real LSD and I heard that blotter is the safest way to do that but I don't know...

Also, can it just sorta melt into your skin if its hot enough, and is it true that Hendrix soaked his bandana in acid and how does that work?!? lol sorry about all these questions I am just absolutely new to LSD.

9. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

My friend who seemed knowledgeable about acid told me that Hendrix did the bandana thing after he had cut a small slit in his forehead, allowing direct access to the blood stream. I'm not sure of the validity of it, just what I've heard.

10. 36fuckin5

Handling it too much will definitely get you high. Maybe not a full trip unless you're laying sheets, but you'll feel a little off.

My favorite way to take it is liquid, but it doesn't really matter. Liquid tends to be stronger.

You're kind of right about blotter being safer. If it's a standard-sized hit (1/4" x 1/4") and it's normal thickness, it's going to be LSD, blank or a partial dose of a DOx. Usually, IME, it's LSD.

11. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

Wow, i thought this story went around all over by now. There was an blotter dealer in high school that had a sheet of acid in his gym locker. The cops came and were searching for shit and he bolted and grabbed the sheet and put it in his underwear band. He then proceeded to run from the cops and his sweat broke down the lsd and his skin pores absorbed it. Skip ahead a bit and the cops found him hanging on a fence ripping the skin off of his body because he thought he was an orange. to this day he is in psych ward and continues to try to peal himself because he thinks everyone wants to eat him.

Moral of the story: Don't fucking hold blotter in your hands for more than what is necessary

12. 36fuckin5

How about no? This is 2 different myths rolled into one. Complete bullshit. Besides, if you take a sheet of acid, you're not gonna be doing too much running or moving. Hell, I've had 3 hits knock me on my ass before.

13. tomorrow_never_knows

tomorrow_never_knows Member

Yeah, most of the horror stories that you hear about any drugs, especially psychedelics like LSD and shrooms, are false propaganda made up as scare tactics by anti-drug groups. Snopes busts some of the drug myths here. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/drugs.asp#orange

14. MisterMorningGlory

MisterMorningGlory Member

slightly irrelevant but are all the DOx's bitter?

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

that was me!

16. Geechee

Geechee Member

Gel tabs ( my favorite ) or liquid drops. Or liquid drops on a piece of candy.

17. 36fuckin5

Yes. All RCs are gonna be bitter. Hell, for that matter, almost any pure recreational chems are gonna be bitter.

18. killuminati

killuminati Member

haha, no he didn't soak his bandanna in acid and he definitely didn't cut his forehead, i'd imagine you'd see a scar. i read Hendrix timed his trips to peak during his performances.

19. TrippinTripTripper

TrippinTripTripper Member

you can take a drop anywhere and like people said before me you can shoot it up.

i've taken a drop in the eye and it burns like all hell.
    and i've seen people shoot up lucy in there neck and it hit them as soon as it hit the blood stream.