Is the bush coming back?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by wxman, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Shadow2145

Shadow2145 comatose insomniac

No really when i read that i wanted to gag a little. Cum in a bush is like snow in a forest. I dont want that on a girl. Yuck.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

haha it was kind of crude-sounding. but not much grosses me out anymore. except 2 girls 1 cup. uugghhh

3. Shadow2145

O ya i saw that before. Gross. I hope that was made up somehow cuz if that was real that is even worse.

4. la Principessa

yeah, a friend tricked me into watching it. if i knew what it was i would never have clicked on it. it looked pretty real but i think theres some people who are high enough or crazy enough to do some shit like that (no pun intended).

5. Shadow2145

My brother tricked me into watching it. Lets be honest the name is meant to make a guy curious. Im not sure the girls were high or drunk either. Lol last night i saw a drunk guy get in two accidents. He then tried to drive home. That guy was hammered.

6. la Principessa

lol yeah. maybe they were tripping? lol it was a long time since ive seen it, and im not exactly tempted to go look for it again.

and woow...hahaha niice.

7. Shadow2145

Idk it really yurned me waaaay on. I almost had an explosive orgasm watching it. (nope not even close to true) but i really did see a drunk guy try to drive and fail. Im pretty sure the police ended up catching him. It was a little funny.

8. la Principessa

LOL for a minute i was like "uhhh..." nice, it's always fun to watch drunk people get arrested.

9. Shadow2145

Do you see a lot of drinking down in florida? Up here its pretty common to see people dtink and drive though ot really depends o the town. My town is okay but the town five miles south of me is terrible about it

10. la Principessa

well if you go to the right places. lol everyone drinks, but you dont see so many people around drunk. i guess they do it indoors more. but if you ride the public transit like me on the weekend you see a lot of drunk people. more often than usual its kind of fun to watch them, especially when theres no seats and they're just swaying and looking very disoriented. haha but with driving, its really not as common seeing as theyre really tightening the reigns on the DUI laws and such.

11. Granderson

Granderson Member

I like a little bush I find it very womanly, plus its fun to lightly tug up to expose her clit a lil for some loving licks and it keeps your nose warm and cozy.

12. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I do prefer it when a woman has a bush. I think mature women should have some hair on their pussy. Yes, the length of some bushes can get out of hand, but that is rare. So, ladies, grow some hair down there!

13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I was trying to work out the bush/no bush ratio of recent pussies I've seen (at a sauna) and it's around 2/3rds bush. This unrepresentative sample suggests it is coming back.

14. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

What sort of age groups had hairy or shaved bushes?

15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

When bare started to be commonplace it was mainly younger women, then the age range increased. Now trimmed or natural has come back, it seems to be that bare is more likely in young (say 20s) or older (40+) and those in late 20s/30s are trimmed. For a number of years I've noticed where there are groups of women together (this is at saunas in Germany and Holland) often friends do the same.

16. thespeez

thespeez Member

Now that's a chick with some balls!

17. jacman

jacman Member

i prefer a hairy bush. i also like hairy armpits. every woman that i've been in a LTR with has been more than happy to let their pubes and pits go unshaven.
    my wife doesn't shave at all, including her legs.

my 16 year old daughter also hates to shave. she does shave her pits during track season, as she wears a sleeveless shirt and doesn't want to hear comments.

18. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

19. mscatamaran

mscatamaran Member

thats very interesting. all the guys i've been in LTRs with never really seemed to mind if i lagged on shaving my legs... i usually did for my own personal preference though

20. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

That's good to hear! You're a lucky man there.