Is the bush coming back?

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#1 wxman

wxman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 10:56 PM

I've noticed that some girls who were trimmed or bald a few years ago are now sporting full bushes.... is the bush making a comeback? Shaving and trimming dead? I never thought I'd see the day where the bush started becoming more common again.

Ladies, have any of you grown back your bush? And shaved ladies will you grow it back if its in style again?

#2 nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger

craaaaaazy

• Members
  • 5,247 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 11:01 PM

i have a bush on top and waxed underneath. it's the best of both worlds. unless you'd like to consider it a mullet for the pussy... in which case i don't know how i feel about it. but i think it looks and feels sexy AND adult.
Posted Image

"let your soul gravitate to the love..."

let's hug it out, bitch

#3 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 11:07 PM

style...lol

what a funny word for that

just in the last few years the trend went from 90% were more natural 10% shaved or trimmed and withing just a few years seemed like hair there was hard to find anywhere
the shaved chick lost the exotic appeal since it had become the common and the unshaved became the rarity so more exotic

i really hope its not a matter of fashion trends but mpore a personal prefference
but i certainly am glad to see more girls staying natural and not just following trends
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TELL YOUR YOUTH THE TRUTH,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE BLOOD,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE MOTHER,
THEN THEY WILL LOVE EACHOTHER.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#4 darthkacie

darthkacie

crazy diamond

• Members
  • 1,881 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 11:08 PM

I grew mine back at my boyfriend's request
:]

didn't realize it, but I had missed it

#5 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 11:16 PM

i have a bush on top and waxed underneath. it's the best of both worlds. unless you'd like to consider it a mullet for the pussy... in which case i don't know how i feel about it. but i think it looks and feels sexy AND adult.

ive seen the mullet ive seen the mohawk ive just never seen the dready pussy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TELL YOUR YOUTH THE TRUTH,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE BLOOD,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE MOTHER,
THEN THEY WILL LOVE EACHOTHER.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#6 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 04:29 AM

I don't think so, in fact I think the trend is only getting stronger, thankfully.

#7 mikem117

mikem117

Ol Dirty Bastard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 10:15 AM

I really hope its not making a comeback. Coughing up hairballs is no fun for anyone
Murderous Mindstate, Can't Keep My 9 Straight

#8 moomooman

moomooman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 06:14 PM

personally, i like it when its bushy, trimmed, not trimmed, bald, waxed, extending to the butthole, all the way to the knees, any way. i just dont like it when the girl gots herself some cactus bush, you know that 5 o'clock shadow stubble. if your gunna shave it, keep it up to date, that stubble hurts sometimes.

#9 trippychic09

trippychic09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 06:40 PM

my bush is beautiful!! and my boyfriend loves it too!! a dreaded pussy.... interesting.

#10 wxman

wxman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 08:57 PM

my bush is beautiful!! and my boyfriend loves it too!! a dreaded pussy.... interesting.

Ever been shaved, or always a bush?

According to this poll, the bush is definitely coming back...

http://www.topix.com...LFF2R12SC66OM1Q

#11 CloudFlower

CloudFlower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 09:43 PM

The bush is definatly making a return.... shaving sucks anyways.
"Crash your music and beat your head against the wall!"
Posted Image

#12 Britneyr

Britneyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 11:11 PM

i will never have a bush. i have kept it clean shaven since there was hair down there to shave

#13 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 02:32 AM

I don't believe that poll. I believe cosmo, and all those womens mags, and as long as they say that bush is out and shaving is in (which they do), girls will continue to follow it.

#14 prissbaby

prissbaby

creepy

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 06:10 AM

<--- never growing a bush

#15 prissbaby

prissbaby

creepy

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 09:10 AM

I don't believe that poll. I believe cosmo, and all those womens mags, and as long as they say that bush is out and shaving is in (which they do), girls will continue to follow it.

i don't read cosmo, and i don't think girls should look at gay magazines like those to decide what they wanna do with their pubes. if you wanna shave, shave.. if you want a bush, grow one.. but do what you want and fuck a magazine

#16 Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 10:06 AM

eff'n nasty....it is an absolute must that a girl shaves..i love eating pussy, and that is so gross, hair can carry a disgusting odor and it really tastes bad...hair balls not my idea of fun.

#17 redbox

redbox

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 10:19 AM

i don't read cosmo, and i don't think girls should look at gay magazines like those to decide what they wanna do with their pubes. if you wanna shave, shave.. if you want a bush, grow one.. but do what you want and fuck a magazine

ya man. i agree completely. i used to shave it all, but now i feel like it looks too childish...
why are girls expected to look like they haven't hit puberty yet?

#18 FaithSinclair

FaithSinclair

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted June 10 2008 - 05:19 AM

God I hope it's not making a comeback. There is nothing more irritating than having to stop in the middle of a blow job or a lick job and pull long stringy hair out of my mouth. My lovers have to have a close trim or need to be shaven. I stay shaven.

Additionally I find as a "general" rule (not in all cases) that the person that is willing to keep up on their grooming is more hygeniclly conscience. They smell and taste better 'generally'.

If my lover really likes hair I'll grow some out for him or her. We all have our fetishes.

#19 Bubina

Bubina

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted June 10 2008 - 05:44 AM

I don't wax off every last bit of hair because it's 'in fashion'. I do it because pubes bug me and piss me off, and I prefer it to be soft and smooth down there. I could give a shit about what's in fashion - I do what I like.

#20 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted June 10 2008 - 06:15 AM

I've never shaved, and I never will-I love my bush! I think all women should be proud of theirs! I hope it is making a comeback, but, of course, it's kinda hard to know for sure.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in happier days....

#21 degman

degman

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 37 posts

Posted June 12 2008 - 06:57 AM

I for one hope it is. Never have liked the bare pubes look.

#22 wxman

wxman

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted June 12 2008 - 01:32 PM

Well the only way to find out if its coming back is to ask.... how many women on here have grown back their bush?

#23 Amanda33

Amanda33

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted July 02 2008 - 06:30 AM

I'm shaved, i like the smooth look. alot of the young girls here where I live are shaved too, some have kept their full bush though. if I ever did grow my bush back, i'd keep it trimmed. I might do that as I get older.

#24 anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted July 02 2008 - 10:16 PM

I really hope waxing is here to stay. I ve always felt that a woman is not properly naked until she has removed her hair. It looks beautiful and feels so sensual.
(And yes I too hate hair stuck at the back of my throat)

#25 MagicCarpetRide

MagicCarpetRide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted July 03 2008 - 05:07 AM

I really hope its not making a comeback. Coughing up hairballs is no fun for anyone

I'll second that, I prefer my women to shave.
Everything that I state in my post is just my humble opinion, I mean no disrespect or attacks at anyone individual or organization, I am a man for peaceful solutions. Nothing I state about legal stuff is meant to be legal advise, I am not an attorney, seek a qualified attorney for advice. I am also no longer posting on the forums.

#26 InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted July 03 2008 - 11:42 AM

lol most girls round here seem to at least trim i think, i just started shaving mine, its annoying but i prefer it, feels nicer and makes the sex slightly better and oral lasts longer i spose

#27 wally m

wally m

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted July 03 2008 - 09:32 PM

the great thing about a bush is you can always trim it
.com

#28 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted July 08 2008 - 10:32 AM

Bush sucks!

#29 aeshna5

aeshna5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted July 08 2008 - 11:16 AM

Bush is so sexy + natural!The wilder the better!

#30 yemisdate

yemisdate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 01:29 AM

-