Is the bush coming back?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by wxman, Jun 7, 2008.

1. wxman

wxman Member

I've noticed that some girls who were trimmed or bald a few years ago are now sporting full bushes.... is the bush making a comeback? Shaving and trimming dead? I never thought I'd see the day where the bush started becoming more common again.

Ladies, have any of you grown back your bush? And shaved ladies will you grow it back if its in style again?

2. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i have a bush on top and waxed underneath. it's the best of both worlds. unless you'd like to consider it a mullet for the pussy... in which case i don't know how i feel about it. but i think it looks and feels sexy AND adult.

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

style...lol

what a funny word for that

just in the last few years the trend went from 90% were more natural 10% shaved or trimmed and withing just a few years seemed like hair there was hard to find anywhere
    the shaved chick lost the exotic appeal since it had become the common and the unshaved became the rarity so more exotic

i really hope its not a matter of fashion trends but mpore a personal prefference
    but i certainly am glad to see more girls staying natural and not just following trends

4. darthkacie

darthkacie crazy diamond

I grew mine back at my boyfriend's request
    :]

didn't realize it, but I had missed it

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

ive seen the mullet ive seen the mohawk ive just never seen the dready pussy

6. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I don't think so, in fact I think the trend is only getting stronger, thankfully.

7. mikem117

mikem117 Ol Dirty Bastard

I really hope its not making a comeback. Coughing up hairballs is no fun for anyone

8. moomooman

moomooman Member

personally, i like it when its bushy, trimmed, not trimmed, bald, waxed, extending to the butthole, all the way to the knees, any way. i just dont like it when the girl gots herself some cactus bush, you know that 5 o'clock shadow stubble. if your gunna shave it, keep it up to date, that stubble hurts sometimes.

9. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

my bush is beautiful!! and my boyfriend loves it too!! a dreaded pussy.... interesting.

JS420 likes this.
  10. wxman

wxman Member

Ever been shaved, or always a bush?

According to this poll, the bush is definitely coming back...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TOLFF2R12SC66OM1Q

11. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

The bush is definatly making a return.... shaving sucks anyways.

12. Britneyr

Britneyr Member

i will never have a bush. i have kept it clean shaven since there was hair down there to shave

13. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I don't believe that poll. I believe cosmo, and all those womens mags, and as long as they say that bush is out and shaving is in (which they do), girls will continue to follow it.

14. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

<--- never growing a bush

15. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

i don't read cosmo, and i don't think girls should look at gay magazines like those to decide what they wanna do with their pubes. if you wanna shave, shave.. if you want a bush, grow one.. but do what you want and fuck a magazine

16. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

eff'n nasty....it is an absolute must that a girl shaves..i love eating pussy, and that is so gross, hair can carry a disgusting odor and it really tastes bad...hair balls not my idea of fun.

17. redbox

redbox Member

ya man. i agree completely. i used to shave it all, but now i feel like it looks too childish...
    why are girls expected to look like they haven't hit puberty yet?

18. FaithSinclair

FaithSinclair Member

God I hope it's not making a comeback. There is nothing more irritating than having to stop in the middle of a blow job or a lick job and pull long stringy hair out of my mouth. My lovers have to have a close trim or need to be shaven. I stay shaven.

Additionally I find as a "general" rule (not in all cases) that the person that is willing to keep up on their grooming is more hygeniclly conscience. They smell and taste better 'generally'.

If my lover really likes hair I'll grow some out for him or her. We all have our fetishes.

19. Bubina

Bubina Member

I don't wax off every last bit of hair because it's 'in fashion'. I do it because pubes bug me and piss me off, and I prefer it to be soft and smooth down there. I could give a shit about what's in fashion - I do what I like.

20. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

I've never shaved, and I never will-I love my bush! I think all women should be proud of theirs! I hope it is making a comeback, but, of course, it's kinda hard to know for sure.......

JS420 likes this.