So, I ate 10 Datura seeds last night..

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by mebesideme, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Not that i'm wanting to try this cause fuck this shit, but does it have a taste?

2. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

i've been reading a book on shamanism, many tribes in africa use datura as a main part of the shamanic experience. Some tribes require you to have an extreme experience with datura, in order to face some kind of spirit. One even feeds low ammounts of datura to new born babies to help them find their spirit animal at birth.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

dont do it

4. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

^someone hacked my account.

5. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

mebesideme;
    Obviously from the effects you got- that shit is poisonous.
    And you're thinking of taking more!!
    Fucking crazy- I know a guy who took datura frequently, he's always in a daze- years after his experiments.
    I'll try just about anything once- except datura- I have no burning desire to fuck up my mind- once you're crazy thats it- no coming back and you'll probably never remember what it was like before- just that things are now different.

6. splices0

splices0 Member

I've read about it on erowid and im totally down to try it. I'm interested in talking with plants, statues, and the dead - sounds like an informational day ;) However, as always, I'd like to do it in an educated, researched, and safe manner. That said, I've read that the variances in terms of potency of Atropine varies in each seed or plant material so in that respect it's hard to be sure how much of a dose exactly you are taking. Are there any extracts where you can powder it up and then weigh it out ? Anyone ever delve into the realms ? I'm not really too motivated to eat a bunch of benadryl to try and simulate this experience, my worst trip was on about 20 hits of blotter - and after I went to hell from the most frightening experience ever, I got up - ate some rolls and had a good day.

7. equinox

equinox Guest

well, i thought id do the same , and test the datura i had, datura stramonium with the smaller white flowers , i ingested about 200seeds and felt bizarre for a short while and then fell asleep, i woke up in a complete delirium, i live alone and i believed that there was a couple sleeping in the other room, i could actually see them on the bed that was covered with cloths, the gurl and the guy. A few days before i tested the datura i watched a south park episode called a jersey thing ( i think?) and theres this strange lady/monster in the restaurant and the girl looked just like her, even worse, her face was glittery brown and she was very short, the guy was just laying there wth his pants off , and his whole body was gray blue as if he were dead, his penis was breaking into peices and i kept yelling at them to get out. I didnt want to touch them , they looked ill and disgusting, so i wore gloves and started getting the cloths that i believed wasnt mine and putting intoo bags and trhowing them out , the door open and going back and fort tto the room and yelling at them to get out or else i would call the police... hmm.... at one point, i got back to the room , and the girl had disapeared she would pop out of the balcony which joins both bedrooms, mine and the one they were in, and would run and trick me so i couldnt reach her and hit her with this big wooden stick, i finanly went back to the room , and started hitting on the guy ( which was actually just a bunch of cloths )... then i decided that i couldnt get them out so i decided to leave my appartment and get a friend, i got into the streets, around 10 am in the morning (ingestion was around 3-4am maybe 5) and started walking, i called my friend, several times, no answer, so i called him at home and told his mum to wake him up because i was in trouble, a few minuts later he called me and i explained the situation , he was aware that i had ingested datura seeds the night before , he eventually decided to get out of bed and pass by to check out what was going on , he told me to go back home until he got there. during my trip in the streets,, my friend, his name is Amen, would appear coming from any random street and i would talk to him , and then i would look soewhere else and he would suddenly disappear:confused:, i remember being very confused about him just disappearing , and i would go back and check if he hadnt stopped on the way, this happend several time, and yes i remember some guy asking me who i was talking to, hmm, i finaly got back home and went back into the room with the couple, and looked to the floor , there were some cloths and i saw huge orange leeches crawling on one of my shirts... the girl had completly disappeared only some parts of her body would appear from time to time from underneath the cloths and the guys arms were there but i couldnt see his face or his body parts anymore... my friend finaly arrived, checked the whole apartment, hugged me and told me everything would be ok, that i needed to rest, we went to bed and i kept talking to him in french while he doesnt speak a word of it , he napped next to me and i can remember i talked to my mum several times, and when i woke up from my nap, i was very confused about whether i had spoken to her or not, the conversations i had with Amen in the street, even though he wasnt there it was just my imagination , seemed so real , everything was very real, i have tested other psychedelic drugs before such as LSD and mushrooms, but they never got me tripping the way datura did, datura is delirium , pure and simple delirium, u know when ur halucinating, but this time , i thought it was real, once i realized it all wasnt real , i freaked out, i was scared i might lose my mind or become schizophrenic due to this trip, my first bad trip and it reminded me of an advice i would give any one wo wanted to try psychadelic drugs or any drugs for that matter, never be alone , and always be accompanied by someone that is sober and that can bring you back to reality. that trip was about 2-3 weeks ago, and i will never forget, till now im still scared of going back in the other room. When i described to Amen what the couple looked like , he freaked out , he is a muslim ( I live in Egypt) and apparently, djinns, which are some type of evil ghosts have gray bluish skiin, and he is pretty well experienced with drugs and believes that some drugs can sometimes open the mind and widen perception, or vision, or whatever u may want to call it, ... datura had been on my mind for 6 years now , first time i found it i was 18? i think , and i was scared of its effects heard a lot of stories about it , most of them were very strange. I think as a drug it has a lot of potential , but it shouldnt be misused, in the sense that you have to try it and know what you are getting into, expect delirium, complete delirium, have a few free days infront of you in case, and always have someone with u, i am not an expert but from what i have experienced and from the little knowlege i have, i believe it can be used for many different things, as long as you have a target while doing it , such as a spiritual quest, during a party a very long party , but i would advise most people not to do it, health wise it is dangerous, no playing around, i believe i ws very lucky, and it messes with your mind, during and after, so take care, i dont thnk ill ever try it again,...
    cheers , Sarah

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I love these urban legends. (Or bullshit deals pressed on idiots with no lawyer)

5 year old thread is 5 years old :D

OP is lucky as a mofucka' they survived, if you're stupid enough to play with datura, you work up with like matter from the same plant. Ie. take 2 seeds, take 3 seeds.... take however much (by weight) of plant matter from the SAME level on the plant... etc.

I've heard of 4 seeds (of stramonium I think) being average for a hellish experiance. Lucky as FUCK the op survived.

Yeah.... I don't think you did take 200 seeds.... Maybe 200 MGS, but not datura.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Neco ...> haahhaha 2oo Datura seeds..

[​IMG]

did you see the Witch doctor?...

10. skip

skip Founder Administrator

When I worked in the E.R. of a major metro area in So. Cal. I got to see probably a dozen or more kids come in with datura poisoning. Not one of them was coherent. Usually they were very out of it, foaming at the mouth, even having seizures. I never got to see how they turned out afterwards, but believe me, it was the worst type of overdose cause getting them to vomit would not fix anything. They would have to live thru hell for a couple of days.

And yes imagine what the E.R. visit would cost today! You're looking at $5-7,000 just for the ER and they would probably have to keep you under observation as an in-patient for at least a day.

The long-term effects? Who knows. As some have said you are never the same, but not in a good way.

Remember this folks, your brain is NOT permanently wired. All sorts of traumatic shit can rewire your brain, change your personality, affect your perceptions and emotions. Good ol' datura can do that for you overnight and you become someone else entirely.

Again, there ain't anything good to say about Datura.

11. transducer

transducer Member

Read the erowid trip reports and if you still want to do it you're fucking insane.

12. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

It scares me that that shit even exists. why in the world would people want to do that?

13. Dj Dilation

Dj Dilation Member

Yeah this shit is bad news ive done it a couple times n the negative effect outway the postitive 10-1 , it had simial effect to dramaimine ....confusion, aditory hallucinations(cant tell whats real and what not) ..this thirst you Can Not Quench witch get very annyoning...all in all it very dangerious im lucky i didnt have any trips to the hospital cuz there is really no way to dose it as all plants are different potentcys

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I disagree, there's great stuff to say about datura. If you happen to be on a chemical battlefield and happen to be exposed to nerve agents, atropine is something you want :p

Did you ever see anyone die from datura? have any interesting stories about other OD's or bad trips? (specifically psychedelics... I have no interest in junkies)

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

atropine also eases the rigidity of morning glory LSA on sets..

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That soundsl iike it could be good info, but I still don't think I'm about to start taking datura with my MGs :p

But I'm not really doing any work with MGs at the moment anyway, I don't trust the shit at the hardware store.... I suspect minor poison addition and/or crappy genetics.... I want some of the real shit, as used by shaman who DON'T frequent the hardware store.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I collect my own seeds. But Burpee brands with Date on the package are ok, After collecting them for some time allowing them to dry out naturally and comparing them to commercial seeds. There is no difference. While claims that seeds are coated with mercury to prevent spoilage. Seeds from home garden have the same films and black funk when rinsed.. So unless the boogyman is sneaking in tossing anti fungal on the seeds.. Im pretty sure they are safe.

Now to get back on topic lol.
    Datura grows around here but not as abundantly as some might think.. I try and help them along by spreading the seeds out the pods in other areas near the original plants..

18. DaeTrypper

DaeTrypper Guest

idiots, just go smoke some weed! why the fuck do you need 250 seeds of this deadly plant? if you really wanna know what it's like just eat 15 benadryl pills and you'll see - there's absolutely nothing to gain from that KIND of trip. NOTHING. All it does is ravage your mind and body and why the fuck would you want to do that. go smoke some weed please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.