Photo
- - - - -

What do breasts feel like? Besides bags of sand.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Ward

Ward

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 08:36 AM

I'm just a lonely, college age virgin who happens to be a breast fanatic but has never been anywhere near them. Help a guy out here.

#2 silverhippy

silverhippy

Comfortably Numb

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 08:48 AM

It's hard to put in to words. But watch out there are some chicks that will tell you they are bags of fat and glands that hang there. Nice right ? Well they told me that in another thread. I have not been the same since then. Sorry but these chicks will tell you that. Maybe you will be lucky and those two won't find this thread and you will be ok.

Peace
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Live your life the way you want to live it. Be secure enough in what you do that my words won't affect you. Because my opinion has no material meaning in your life beyond what you let it have.

#3 ~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 08:52 AM

*puts hand in shirt* well, i'de say they feel like firm,warm,....waterballoons. only, they wont pop. lol.
Posted Image

#4 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 09:08 AM

They're incredibly soft. Go to a strip club some time.

#5 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 09:04 PM

like nothing else, so it's hard to describe.
Posted Image

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#6 Detox

Detox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted June 07 2008 - 09:05 PM

They also feel like bags of saline!

[YADDADiG?]

#7 toxic_sweetheart

toxic_sweetheart

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 09:46 AM

touching mine now....I would have to say they kinda feel like those squishy slippery things that are filled with water that you can't keep a hold of...except they're not slippery. IDK....you can touch mine and then you'll know what they feel like ;)

#8 AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 03:25 PM

HA man if you are not getting any chicks, take you a 20 down to the strip club and get a damn lap dance and tell that stripper your problem!

and if you dont have 20 bucks stop playing WOW on the computer and get a job, then you'll meet girls.
Posted Image
"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..."
- Timothy Leary

#9 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,134 posts

Posted June 08 2008 - 09:29 PM

Make a fairly firm jelly (with about half the amount of water given in the instructions).

Fill a condom with it.

The result gives you an idea of how a breast feels - complete with nipple.

#10 Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks

• 3,446 posts

Posted June 09 2008 - 09:34 PM

Make a fairly firm jelly (with about half the amount of water given in the instructions).

Fill a condom with it.

except they don't feel rubbery.
Posted Image

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#11 mrpwonder

mrpwonder

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted June 12 2008 - 07:45 AM

They feel like heaven, unless there have been blown up. Then they feel like rubber tires...

#12 Ward

Ward

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted June 21 2008 - 02:03 PM

I don't think I'd be comfortable paying for strippers, or I'm just not desperate enough yet. And having a job hasn't helped me get girls. But thanks for the descriptions anyway.

#13 Zeroblue2

Zeroblue2

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted June 22 2008 - 11:45 AM

Fill a condom with it.

thats funny

but seriously man if your not gettin anything your not tryin that hard go to some partys or sumthin at least.. hell strip clubs are not even my thing but if your that deprived try that that'll help you out if nothing else does

#14 WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods

too far gone

• Members
  • 2,525 posts

Posted June 22 2008 - 07:39 PM

truthfully, I'm not sure that there's something in existence that can compare to the feel of a breast. I wouldn't say it's like a water balloon, that's a bit too squishy. And a bag of sand, that's just silly. :P

maybe if said water balloon were filled with some sort of jelly, it would get closer. Still, I dunno. Dress flashy, whatever your style. you'll attract some attention and might end up with a date, leading to a better understanding of the female anatomy =] good luck

Posted Image

#15 hippiechick3

hippiechick3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted June 23 2008 - 12:56 AM

they feel freaking awesome! I'm so happy to have boobs (even though I feel mine aren't big enough) i love having them!!!! playing around with them is always fun... get lots of feel-time in then

#16 Zeroblue2

Zeroblue2

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted June 23 2008 - 10:40 AM

they feel freaking awesome! I'm so happy to have boobs (even though I feel mine aren't big enough) i love having them!!!! playing around with them is always fun... get lots of feel-time in then

:drool5: i wish i had some i could play with...... i guess i could always get really fat.. but i dont think that be the same

#17 hallegra

hallegra

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted August 17 2008 - 01:48 AM

This post has been removed.

#18 hallegra

hallegra

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted August 17 2008 - 01:50 AM

This post has been removed.

#19 Midnight_Toker420

Midnight_Toker420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted August 17 2008 - 03:57 AM

squishy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.

#20 sarahrei

sarahrei

~Lover~

• Members
  • 3,466 posts

Posted August 18 2008 - 06:05 PM

My fiancee says : awsome

I think they feel like the gel in the erginomic pads you use for your wrists when your typing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 Chriss

Chriss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted August 18 2008 - 06:07 PM

They feel like how I imagine God in his light, cloudy mode would feel.

#22 DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy

The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

• Members
  • 13,099 posts

Posted August 18 2008 - 08:02 PM

I don't know why people keep telling you to go to a stripclub, because you're never gonna touch anything there, unless you want your ass kicked.

As for my answer, I would say, the water balloon thing is about half right. If it were filled with a thick, warm jelly. and not rubber. haha They are soft, firm, nice! They really can't be defined to one who has never felt one before. Hopefully you'll find out soon. haha

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=817&pictureid=95611

#23 wildsweet

wildsweet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted August 23 2008 - 02:20 PM

i have a good time at the strip clubs... you gotta go to the right ones. ;) and some girls give hands-on private dances...
you just need a little money and a little charm; but that's true with almost any girl, stripper or not! :P