What do breasts feel like? Besides bags of sand.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Ward, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Ward

Ward Guest

I'm just a lonely, college age virgin who happens to be a breast fanatic but has never been anywhere near them. Help a guy out here.

2. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

It's hard to put in to words. But watch out there are some chicks that will tell you they are bags of fat and glands that hang there. Nice right ? Well they told me that in another thread. I have not been the same since then. Sorry but these chicks will tell you that. Maybe you will be lucky and those two won't find this thread and you will be ok.

Peace

3. ~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~

~SgT.PePpEr GiRl~ Member

*puts hand in shirt* well, i'de say they feel like firm,warm,....waterballoons. only, they wont pop. lol.

4. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

They're incredibly soft. Go to a strip club some time.

5. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

like nothing else, so it's hard to describe.

6. Detox

Detox Member

They also feel like bags of saline!

7. toxic_sweetheart

toxic_sweetheart Member

touching mine now....I would have to say they kinda feel like those squishy slippery things that are filled with water that you can't keep a hold of...except they're not slippery. IDK....you can touch mine and then you'll know what they feel like ;)

8. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

HA man if you are not getting any chicks, take you a 20 down to the strip club and get a damn lap dance and tell that stripper your problem!

and if you dont have 20 bucks stop playing WOW on the computer and get a job, then you'll meet girls.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Make a fairly firm jelly (with about half the amount of water given in the instructions).

Fill a condom with it.

The result gives you an idea of how a breast feels - complete with nipple.

10. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

except they don't feel rubbery.

11. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They feel like heaven, unless there have been blown up. Then they feel like rubber tires...

12. Ward

Ward Guest

I don't think I'd be comfortable paying for strippers, or I'm just not desperate enough yet. And having a job hasn't helped me get girls. But thanks for the descriptions anyway.

13. Zeroblue2

Zeroblue2 Member

thats funny

but seriously man if your not gettin anything your not tryin that hard go to some partys or sumthin at least.. hell strip clubs are not even my thing but if your that deprived try that that'll help you out if nothing else does

14. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

truthfully, I'm not sure that there's something in existence that can compare to the feel of a breast. I wouldn't say it's like a water balloon, that's a bit too squishy. And a bag of sand, that's just silly. :p

maybe if said water balloon were filled with some sort of jelly, it would get closer. Still, I dunno. Dress flashy, whatever your style. you'll attract some attention and might end up with a date, leading to a better understanding of the female anatomy =] good luck

15. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

they feel freaking awesome! I'm so happy to have boobs (even though I feel mine aren't big enough) i love having them!!!! playing around with them is always fun... get lots of feel-time in then

1 person likes this.
  16. Zeroblue2

Zeroblue2 Member

:drool5: i wish i had some i could play with...... i guess i could always get really fat.. but i dont think that be the same

17. hallegra

hallegra Member

This post has been removed.

18. hallegra

hallegra Member

This post has been removed.

19. Midnight_Toker420

Midnight_Toker420 Member

20. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

My fiancee says : awsome

I think they feel like the gel in the erginomic pads you use for your wrists when your typing.