Who tired of bs, Let US do business togeather.

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by one_arm, Jun 6, 2008.

1. one_arm

one_arm Near-Sighted

i use a drop-shipper. in return they give me this http://www.mydealtree.com website. i get a cheap price on everything and i set the prices on the site at whatever i can get and keep the difference. doing this costs $30 a month. 2 catches, google wont list products from drop-shippers, and ebay is too risky because, the shipper, might not have something in stock. other than that we an sell anywhere we can get paid, internet, booth, mail, whatever. -jerod

ill tell you the shippers name, but we are stronger togeather, so you'll have to pm me for that....:piggy:

2. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

How's the money with this?

3. one_arm

one_arm Near-Sighted

im waiting on my id at the moment, having paypal trouble. about 4,600 pageviews and 18 looks in the shopping cart my first week, i didnt know my payment gateway was down.... i figure at least 150 to 200 a day with advertising.. but idk yet, i need help.

4. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

well, with some more information about exactly what the job requires, i may be more than happy to work with you. Here is my E-mail : Planetrevelation@aim.com

Shoot me an e-mail with some more info and exactly what the job involves.

5. PhearHendrix

PhearHendrix Member

wow, i thought u were tired of bs, but it turns out that site is a load of bullshit. the "list price" is marked up atleast 150% which increases the "you save" price. but the actual price u pay is in reality is only $10-$20 less then what you would pay in stores.

Why would people buy from a site that lies, when they know that items bought from stores are more reliable?

6. one_arm

one_arm Near-Sighted

I no longer own that site, when i did the markup was 10 percent, but thanks for your ummmm... concern.