What drug makes you feel like you're fling through space?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by jamaican_youth, Jun 2, 2008.

1. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I had the most amazing dream last night, I was flying through space, around the moon, looking down at Earth, it was freakin amazing. One of those dreams where you're annoyed that you woke up.

Just wondering, what drug would give you the trip of flying through space, if any?

2. stalk

stalk Banned

guess what.

dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an endogenous tryptamine that acts like a neurotransmitter inside of your body.

google that stuff and read some of the reports of people who have drank ayahuasca or smoked the isolated DMT molecule

and then you will understand why people get abducted by aliens
    why people dream of crazy shit every single night
    why it feels like you're always being watched

et cetera

a lot of people feel like they are soaring through infinite information at light speed flying through futuristic and ancient alien worlds while meeting strange creatures who give gifts of insight and physiclessness.

3. navajas

navajas Member

when i went into a k hole using ketamine, i left my body, watched my self lying on the bed, flew out the house watched the whole world from above, travelled through time, n saw my whole life infront of me the day i was born till i took the k. ketamine is unbelievable, u wont knw what it does unless u try it, not small bumps of course a k hole. the great thing is that ur unconciouss the whole time n u cant move any part of ur body, so just lay on the bed n flyyy... its the only addictive psychedilic, the wierdest psychedelic,n the one that opens the 8th level of consciousness according to Leary.

4. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Thanks guys. I'll never do that stuff, but it's pretty cool (kind of) that there is stuff out there that gives you that sensation. I'm just gonna have to hope I get lucky and dream it again some day.

5. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

You did do that stuff, we do that stuff every night or we go totally insane. When i saw the thread title i instantly thought of dreaming and DMT. DMT is one of the most controlled illegal substances on the planet yet we have the pineal gland in the center of our brain that produces that stuff, basically brain food that we must have, all spiritual experiences are because of that. The pineal gland releases DMT when we sleep and thats why we dream but a little is released while awake to which is a trip, we are trippin balls when we are asleep and the reason we cant remember alot of dreams is cause we are trippin to hard just like if you take to much DMT you will have the most powerful profound trip but you wont be able to remember it cause it is so different than our normal perception. You cant make this shit up. We go to the source at night and thats how we get recharged.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Some people even believe that DMT is responsible for the "White light at the end of the tunnel" when we are near death, because when you're dying, your body's DMT production is sent into overdrive and causes visions. Not sure if it's true, but it makes sense.

7. navajas

navajas Member

i found a k hole more intense, gotta try dmt one more time though to see, damn its been a long time since i last tripped.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I once ate just over an ounce of dried Panaeolus Cyanescens followed by a beer bottle of tea brewed from them out in the middle of the woods. I felt like I was flying in space for, Christ I dont know, a long damn time XD

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

weed used to give me the sensation of going into hyperspace. When Id lie down, I got a feeling like I was blasting off. Doesnt really happen anymore, though.

10. Prea

Prea Member

Yea I find that if I smoke a lot, and just lay down in bed at night listening to music I get really weird bodily sensations where it feels like i'm floating/falling

11. Geechee

Geechee Member

I felt like I was flying through space the firs time I took shrooms and acid together. I was hesitant then I said fuck it and took a quarter of raw , dried lab shrooms and 5 paper hits. It was quite the experience

12. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

smoke some crack
    then inject some meth
    then huff some spray paint
    then inject some bleach in your veins

you will be in Space... you will be in another deminsion

13. emsterino

emsterino Member

That makes so much sense. When im really high, I go back to the dreams that I've had in my past... its so weird.