• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 orjamicman

orjamicman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted May 26 2008 - 01:51 PM

What happens if you get caught with shrooms or acid? Has this happened to anyone, or do you know how illegal they are ? ? ?

#2 dd3stp233

dd3stp233

-=--=--=-

• 2,050 posts

Posted May 26 2008 - 08:17 PM

All depends on where you are. Laws are different in various places.

#3 orjamicman

orjamicman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted May 27 2008 - 11:24 AM

say Ohio , USA ??

#4 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted May 30 2008 - 03:57 PM

That would be felony possession, unless they had a large amount. Over an ounce of shrooms, or more than 10 hits would be a bigger charge.

It all equals big F'ing trouble. Expensive lawyers, jail time, convicted felon status, parole, probation...it's hell.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#5 orjamicman

orjamicman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 09:53 PM

can dogs smell shrooms/ acid ??

#6 krainaoz

krainaoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 12:21 AM

i live in australia and dogs are trained to detect various species of plants, dried matter, spices etc so a mushroom would probably be detected, but then on the other hand you can always claim that this species is used in culinary and has been sent from some exotic country...most likely they will just forfeit that content and send you a letter. regardless if you are ordering anything from the net make sure that in case of the worst case scenario you dont have spliffs lying around the table or a supply of pills for the next party...you never know

peace!
In the 70's, people were taking acid to make the world weird. Today, people take Prozac to make it normal.

#7 krainaoz

krainaoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 12:21 AM

with acid i very much doubt that it can be detected by dogs...
In the 70's, people were taking acid to make the world weird. Today, people take Prozac to make it normal.

#8 explorer83

explorer83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted June 18 2008 - 05:05 PM

both are felonies in every state that I know of. Caught caught with 1/8th shrooms in VA and spent $2K and had to make the 12 hour trip back twice to go to court to get out of it.

#9 Gormur

Gormur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted July 29 2008 - 09:04 PM

I wonder if most cops would even recognize acid. It's not like they see it everyday, like crack, pot, heroin, etc.

#10 somenerdyfreak

somenerdyfreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted August 05 2008 - 03:12 PM

i agree with gormur. some cops might just think you're weird for having a bunch of tiny squares of paper...for, uh, removing ink....

#11 Bomb Threat

Bomb Threat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted August 14 2008 - 04:57 PM

Cops don't really even look for acid these days, it would probably have to be labeled for them to find it, shrooms on the other hand yeah but not intensely. Drug dogs are trained differently from state to state, but most are set on the common variety narcotics and gun powder.
مسلم

#12 PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta

• 1,275 posts

Posted August 16 2008 - 08:04 PM

i know that dogs can find x, so probably lsd too....
Posted Image

#13 jaredfelix

jaredfelix

Namaste ॐ

• Members
  • 5,272 posts

Posted August 16 2008 - 08:08 PM

lsd is odorless........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted August 18 2008 - 07:58 PM

While it may be theoretically possible...no you don't have to worry about a dog sniffing out your LSD.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#15 numba1indah00d

numba1indah00d

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted October 31 2010 - 11:00 AM

I was pulled over last night and the cop saw beer in the back of the car and searched the car. I sat in the back of the cop car while he searched it. He found 2 bowls and I wound up getting a UPM and being let go. Catch is there were 16 tabs in tin foil inside a ziplock bag, inside a lunch bag with an ice pack in it. He took one of the bowls from this lunch bag and i saw him look at the tabs. He left them right in the bag inside my trunk, my guess is he didn't know what they were. I'm very lucky. This was in New York, can anyone tell me what would have happened if he did know what they were?

#16 evilreign

evilreign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted November 01 2010 - 09:45 PM

I was pulled over last night and the cop saw beer in the back of the car and searched the car. I sat in the back of the cop car while he searched it. He found 2 bowls and I wound up getting a UPM and being let go. Catch is there were 16 tabs in tin foil inside a ziplock bag, inside a lunch bag with an ice pack in it. He took one of the bowls from this lunch bag and i saw him look at the tabs. He left them right in the bag inside my trunk, my guess is he didn't know what they were. I'm very lucky. This was in New York, can anyone tell me what would have happened if he did know what they were?

Woulda been fucked, or any variation on those words that you can think of.

Getting caught with any drug is just a bad thing in general, and I'm pretty sure 16 tabs wouldnt be considered a personal amount, which is even worse.

#17 L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted November 02 2010 - 03:30 PM

both are felonies in every state that I know of. Caught caught with 1/8th shrooms in VA and spent $2K and had to make the 12 hour trip back twice to go to court to get out of it.

dude that fucking blows, fuck our court system

#18 infested_sinner

infested_sinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted December 01 2010 - 09:32 PM

lsd is odorless........

right?
plus doses havent been a priority for over a decade, until fairly recently, at least in my area
things have learned to walk that ought to crawl

#19 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 08:44 PM

Read Neal VS US, very interesting acid case.

#20 kill0025

kill0025

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 08:50 PM

fresh psilocybin is legal in canada :) i doubt cops in vancouver care to much about shrooms but i am pritty sure at least here if you are caught with lsd you are facing jail time or a large sum of money for bail and a lawyer

#21 High Plaines Drifter

High Plaines Drifter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 08:59 PM

A friend of mine sold some shrooms to an undercover at a show in minnesota. I don't know exactly what happened but he got over 300 hours community service and a couple years supervised probation. It was his first offense.
[SIGPIC]http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad316/nastynigel69/south_park_s14_medicinal_fried_chic.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Crisis precipitates change.

#22 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,253 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 02 2010 - 09:03 PM

Shrooms and acid are a felony in the us, if its deemed a sufficient amount that you could be selling you can get charged with manslaughter and if you are caught with a whole sheet they make you eat it.
Posted Image

#23 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 09:20 PM

Shrooms and acid are a felony in the us, if its deemed a sufficient amount that you could be selling you can get charged with manslaughter and if you are caught with a whole sheet they make you eat it.

isn't this an urban legend? i am pretty sure, anyway
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.

#24 SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations

celestial viator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 09:24 PM

isn't this an urban legend? i am pretty sure, anyway

Yea i think so.

But this is true!!!

#25 djomalley

djomalley

Fanch King

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted December 02 2010 - 09:58 PM

LOL. :2thumbsup:

Seriously if you are caught with LSD or any drug for that matter DO NOT IDENTIFY IT! They will try and trick you and say things like 'Just tell me what it is and I'll throw it away', etc. DO NOT IDENTIFY IT!
Posted Image

#26 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,253 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted December 02 2010 - 10:15 PM

Is ecstasy the same penalties? I got caught trying to dish out e to a couple friends at a rave and I faked like I tossed the bag when the undercover was pulling me away. He didnt bother to look cause it was really dark and crowded. They sat me down, collected some info and asked me to show my pockets but they didnt frisk me, infact the undercover is like 'I saw him toss it'. So I just got kicked out and kept my 9 remaining pills, bought a ticket off a scalper and went back in to the party.
Posted Image

#27 TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd

Titanic's captain, yo!

• Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted December 03 2010 - 07:48 AM

Yea ecstasy is a schedule 1 drug, you automatically get felony possession of a psychedelic substance in most places just by having it
Listen to Cat Power

#28 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,628 posts

Posted December 03 2010 - 07:55 AM

Yea ecstasy is a schedule 1 drug, you automatically get felony possession of a psychedelic substance in most places just by having it

Felony narcotic possession, I think, actully.

Cocane is also a narcotic.

The DEA is smart:2thumbsup:

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.

#29 ness33

ness33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted July 11 2011 - 02:13 AM

Okay longgggg story short.

Almost two years ago. Me and four of my buddies were on our way to shwagstock(music festival for those who don't know), then float trip, then ending it all with wakarusa.

To say the least we planned it perfectly but we DID NOTTT execute our plan perfectly.
We saved up various substances over our senior year. Some of the substances on the list where LSD, OXY, MDMA, DMT, BENZO's....you get the idea.

We vacuum sealed everything (the right way, no traces of odor) the night before. Then the morning of we were in a hurry to get some yayo on the way and just do a little then throw it out. We just thought it would be gone to quick to worry about. Which happend to be true, but since we were in such a rush...we DID NOT put all of our vacuum sealed goodies into the boxes of food we were going to and then seal back up. We just planned on doing it about a couple hours before reaching SHWAG...we were just worried about getting our shit into the festi and failed to assume getting pulled over. Thats what unexperienced and dumb is, for sure. About an hour out, yes only an hour out we got BUSTED. We planned this ten day trip for more than a year to see it vanish into a jail cell in the middle of booneville. We were rounding a corner and it said drug checkpoint 1/4 mile ahead...the driver just made an initial reflex and began to take the exit as rounding the corner. Before we could say NO!!!!!!!! ITS A TRAP we were already heading up the exit ramp.

End result for all of us being young, first offenders, and forking up 5k each:

initial charge: 5 class C felonies, 3 midamenors =FUCKED
After paying lawyers and walking through the steps: 1 felony, 1 midamenors

options: a. 30 days in jail, 5 years probation
b. 13 months of drug court (Really Intense, but you get your record expunged upon completion)

I took option b.

P.S for all those who still believe in all the manslaughter bs...we had about a total of a 2 sheets or more between all of us and it was still considered personal. ( luckily)

#30 RooRshack

RooRshack

On Sabbatical

• 10,628 posts

Posted July 11 2011 - 02:31 AM

Okay longgggg story short.

Almost two years ago. Me and four of my buddies were on our way to shwagstock(music festival for those who don't know), then float trip, then ending it all with wakarusa.

To say the least we planned it perfectly but we DID NOTTT execute our plan perfectly.
We saved up various substances over our senior year. Some of the substances on the list where LSD, OXY, MDMA, DMT, BENZO's....you get the idea.

We vacuum sealed everything (the right way, no traces of odor) the night before. Then the morning of we were in a hurry to get some yayo on the way and just do a little then throw it out. We just thought it would be gone to quick to worry about. Which happend to be true, but since we were in such a rush...we DID NOT put all of our vacuum sealed goodies into the boxes of food we were going to and then seal back up. We just planned on doing it about a couple hours before reaching SHWAG...we were just worried about getting our shit into the festi and failed to assume getting pulled over. Thats what unexperienced and dumb is, for sure. About an hour out, yes only an hour out we got BUSTED. We planned this ten day trip for more than a year to see it vanish into a jail cell in the middle of booneville. We were rounding a corner and it said drug checkpoint 1/4 mile ahead...the driver just made an initial reflex and began to take the exit as rounding the corner. Before we could say NO!!!!!!!! ITS A TRAP we were already heading up the exit ramp.

End result for all of us being young, first offenders, and forking up 5k each:

initial charge: 5 class C felonies, 3 midamenors =FUCKED
After paying lawyers and walking through the steps: 1 felony, 1 midamenors

options: a. 30 days in jail, 5 years probation
b. 13 months of drug court (Really Intense, but you get your record expunged upon completion)

I took option b.

P.S for all those who still believe in all the manslaughter bs...we had about a total of a 2 sheets or more between all of us and it was still considered personal. ( luckily)

This has got to be one of the most..... outright silly.... busted stories I've ever read.

First of all, you classified MDMA, LSD, and DMT with oxy and benzos.

Second of all, ALL druggies know that being in transit in a motor vehicle with drugs is THE most dangerous way to have them, and that it's how nearly ALL busts happen. Who WOULDN'T expect a checkpoint on the way to a massive music festival? Especially one with the heat on it, like schwagstock? (On that note, did they manage to keep their property from being confiscated? Either way, the festival's dead now, right?)

Also, ALWAYS have a pre-arranged fall-man. It's not fun to think about, but everyone does NOT go down together just because it's fair, it's 1 set of charges, or that same set multiplied by the number of people there: it gives everyone another item on their record, and supports the CJ system. It can be painful or awkward, but if you can't agree who goes down if you get busted, don't get in a vehicle with illegal substances. Ideally the fall guy still doesn't admit to anything, and falls by proximity to said substances, but can admit to possession if everyone is about to be arrested.

Good god, I read enough to work as a toxicologist OR drug lawyer before ever taking any drugs.... Some people amaze me. (despite that I've fucked up a bit by walking into less legal, more subtle traps.... but not like THAT)

RIP cosmoknot.

http://www.hipforums...line=1278715660

Missing at ocala: A true feminist, rumored to be traveling with bigfoot and a man of impeccable scottish credentials.