What spanking REALLY implies about a guy???

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by SouthernGal<3, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Not to get off topic but this has always bothered me. How in the fuck does an adult slapping a child's ass equate to punishment? If anything it makes the adult seem like a pervert and it teaches the child that physical harm is sometimes necessary.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

My dad and mum spanked me a bit. My mum actually stopped after she kicked my father out.
    It was rare for them to actually use their barehand or to pull down my pants though.
    My mum liked wooden brushes and wooden spoons, my dad liked his belt.

It really wasn't a good punishment and didn't teach me anything except for spanking is a shitty punishment.

Me and my sister when we were real little used to fuck with my dad while he was sleeping on the couch. We knew if we made him angry enough he would get out his belt; but it was fun to see how much we could do without waking the drunk =P

That being said, the first time my girl asked me to spank her, I was kinda creeped out and wondered if it was a daddy thing.

3. lunarverse

When you think about the act of sex it is somewhat degrading in general. In most heterosexual sexual encounters the male is often considered the dominant one. This automatically puts the woman into the role of submissive, i.e. lay there and take it.

And really I'd say it's only been 100 years, perhaps less that real consensual sex has taken place. Before women's lib. I'd think that if a man wanted sex, he most often just took it. Before the early 1900's, I doubt most men even asked.

So it isn't that strange to consider that during sex many women likely do want to be dominated, spanked, etc. It goes back to something much more primal and innate than the ambiguous sexual nature of people in the 21st century.

4. Duck

Actually, we both love to dominate and be dominated. It's most common for us to switch back and forth throughout.

I've never really bothered to consider why she likes being dominated, though I know she likes dominating because she's really submissive in every day life.
    I'll ask her what she thinks about your theory :2thumbsup:

5. lunarverse

As for spanking a woman's ass, someone mentioned something about men who spank are inadequate or something. I think that's looking way too far into it.

Some asses just need to be spanked. It's a soft round hunk of flesh, what else are you going to do with it?

6. Duck

I like to bite it!

7. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

It's the stimulation I like.

The hot sting, the jiggling ripples.

Never really looked for a "root" because I don't think it's a problem.

8. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

My husband's into spanking, more so since I've been working out... hmm...

In his case, it's just another element of his naturally sadistic nature. He's usually compassionate and sweet, but he's got a really REALLY dark side. I feel sorry for his enemies sometimes.

Me, I'm a masochist. It works well. He likes to dish out pain and revel in watching others suffer, while I like to have pain inflicted. If not for each other, we'd both be in bad relationships. As it is, we're one of the healthiest couples we know.

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Cane it, punch it, bite it, wax it, fire cup it, bind it, brand it, cut it...

:devil:

10. ventro12

ventro12 Guest

I gave my ex a light spank, almost more of a pat, and she got mad, explained that she didn't like being spanked so it never really happened again. I like to, and i honestly don't know why, it just kind of turns me on i guess. Another girl who I messed around with a few times in my dorm at school loved being spanked and said she would instantly get horny when people would do it. People just have their preferences.

11. sunshine_the_sadist

sunshine_the_sadist Guest

both my husband and i are sado-masochistic. (love to give/cause AND recieve pain) he really enjoys spanking me DURING sex. the dominence, the smack sound, the little moan i make because i do so enjoy it. while i more-so enjoy smacking his ass during either foreplay or everyday life. and i think it DOES stem to who likes to dominate and when. I like to be in charge of the foreplay (mostly so i can tease him until he wants to die), but i want to be completely dominated during actual sex. hair pulled, spanked, restrained/tied up, i even like him to call me has bitch, etc.

I dont think it stems to anything subconcious or deeper. i think its just what gets ya off.

12. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

just cum on her face.

13. kairilove

kairilove Member

Depends on the guy, maybe he has some dark repressed emotional issues that he expresses through domination of his sexual partner, or maybe he has deeply rooted fetish. Or maybe he just wants to slap the girl's ass and there is no "real meaning". I don't really care, I just love being spanked and the harder the better.

14. patrick toomey

patrick toomey Guest

What if the guy is switch, comfortable being a bottom but when partner shows she wants to be spanked, he turns her OTK and spanks? Is he an authority figure when he spanks and wimpy when he submits? That always did confuse me. Lucky we both switch. Smile.

15. bjkrupp89

bjkrupp89 Member

Love being spanked by my friend---not gf. She's a big fat Polish lady and very dominant without actually knowing it! I always ask, no, plead not to hurt my balls which I predominatly show between my legs. I whimper and cry thru out the ordeal---lite spanking.

16. bunstinger

bunstinger Guest

Presume much?

My compliments on your internet connection though. I was under the impression that most of the Taliban held areas had little to no net connectivity :computer:

17. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

many women encourage it themselves.

18. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'm of a belief that appeal is residual programming from our caveman days.

19. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I think I've only made spankers from guys who were not naturally inclined to be spankers.

20. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

They could've been natural spankers at their core but were raised to believe it was bad.

What a person's "natural" behavior is up for debate...especially when you are talking about spanking and is even more true for rough sex and bdsm.

Was the appeal latent under a facade or was it acquired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.