What spanking REALLY implies about a guy???

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by SouthernGal<3, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomboy_chick

tomboy_chick Member

first time my bf spanked me it was a party game and everyone was watching. he laid me across his lap and spanked me over my jeans. i'm not sure which thing turned me on more ... the spanking or the watching :)

2. CrypToka420

CrypToka420 Member

i like spanking depending on we are going about our business, it comes in when we are both more energetic and daring i think. I like to spank not because i wanna be dominant, but because im sure of what im doing and it feels soo good. lol

3. jia

jia Member

I LOVE the film Secretary. It's sweet and cute.

4. willow830

willow830 Guest

I also have never been spanked, but am a bit of a brat. Currently not in a relationship, but have always fantasized about a dude who would be willing to stand up to me, and take me across his knee if necessary.

5. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

Me too! I'm usually very spoiled, I've always fantasized about a guy who would just take control

6. croppuser

croppuser Guest

Spanking has many messages, part of it is just an unusual form of erotic turn on, part of it is a woman who loves to be spanked may relish the total relinquishing of control. I guess we have all heard of the pattern where the highly succesful business woman needs to be spanked in the bedroom, compensating for always being in charge in the boardroom. I know that I enjoy it erotically, but when we have swapped roles I did find it a thrill to do whatever she wanted and offer my ass for punishment.

7. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

Spanking is alright.It's not something that really turns me on in bed.
    My boyfriend slaps my butt all the time though, even in public, but nothing extreme.I like that though :tongue:

8. IWantTo

IWantTo Member

He spanks me sometimes when I wear tight jeans just because. in bed a lot when he gets real excited or I arch my back a lot.

9. sg girl

sg girl Member

tell em to man up n spank u if u want it
    my 1st great lover never spanked me
    it was only untill i did it to him in public
    i spanked him for sayin sumtin mean
    he lifted his hand like he was gonna stike me hard
    but he just ended up tappin me in the butt
    i told him to do it harder
    he complied by increasing the effort he put on it
    i was like no
    i sat him down
    i bended over on his knee
    n said to do it hard
    he got the point after that lol:p

have done that before
    we ended up having sex right then n there
    at a party
    in the living room
    were the party was bein held lol
    it was soooooo fun :p

sweety havnt we all
    havnt we all :p....................:cheers2:

10. TheMagneticHeadache

TheMagneticHeadache Banned

Before me and my girl started going out (and I only knew her for about a week or so) she was showing me her extra tight pants and I thought, 'She's either going to fall in love with me right here or hate me and never want to see me again for what I'm about to do'...

She chose love. I win.

11. DR Corncob

DR Corncob Member

I spank a woman because she asks me to. I spank a woman because she begs me not to. I spank because I want her to feel me; I want her to become one with her bodies ecstasy the surprise/pain, pleasure, sting, pleasure...it get's me off getting her off.

and I like the sound of my hand on her bottom and the sounds she makes. :D - Dale
    ---------------------
    Peace, Love and Family is what my soul searches for, it is my body that keeps getting me lost.

12. bunstinger

bunstinger Guest

I would say that that pretty much sums it all up.

Well said.

13. white dove

white dove Member

Im not a spanker, could and would i yes, tho i think it would be just one of thoes things that come up, maby once i have, when i see it on a film im like wtf?

In sumery i would just to please, i met a lady who was in to chokeing, crazzy thimes.

14. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Spanking is not a sign of domination, it is a sign of submissiveness. Do you think it requires power and strength to spank? Of course not. The man is making up for his inadequecies by acting out what he wishes he was inside. It's a ridiculous and weak act and if a man is whole and master of himself he would have absolutely no desire to do this. This is also the reason you will find drunkards and scumbag husbands beating their wives. Women who enjoy this because it is 'dominant' are only fooling themselves because this is not the behavior of a strong man but a weakling.

15. Snootch

Snootch Member

I spank girls because there's something about a wobbling ass that makes me want to slap the shit out of it. grabbing it isn't enough, I have to feel the sting on my hand. if the girl isn't into it I won't do it again, but I'd say 8/10 time they have been. just while I'm getting freaky though, none of this 'you've been a bad girl' bend you over my knee sort of shit.

16. fortymiletown

fortymiletown Guest

Quite incorrect. There is more to spanking than that. I for one am a switch which means I give and receive spankings. I don't know where you got this idea from but it is horribly wrong: I love spanking for many reasons, first I love butts, watching them turn a shade of red and the sting (mine and theirs), second of all the whole submissive/dominant thing, it is a great feeling to either be in complete control or have no control what so ever. All this 'inadequacies' and 'beating wives' rubbish you were talking about is ill-informed when it comes to spanking in relationships; I wont spank unless it is completely consensual, and anyone who doesn't do that is wrong.

17. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Kudos.

It's nice to see decently informed and experienced kinksters about these parts. Rare bird, indeed!

For myself, I don't care for spanking. Giving or receiving. To me, it's a child's punishment and I'm all grown up -bring on the real impact implements.
    Though, I'd be willing to make an exception if a vampire glove was involved.

18. walsh

walsh Senior Member

If it is consensual then you are not in control and it is only roleplaying. There is nothing dominant about doing something your woman begs you to do and enjoys.

19. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

In my case, spanking means that my girlfriend likes being spanked.

I don't get it too much. Seems to be a power thing.

20. fortymiletown

fortymiletown Guest

Well yes technically it is role playing, but what I usually do is have a safeword that the receiver can use when it gets too much, but apart from that it is almost exactly like a real punishment spanking (which does it for me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.