What spanking REALLY implies about a guy???

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by SouthernGal<3, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernGal<3

SouthernGal<3 Member

Okay, so I have been spanked before, during foreplay, I didn't ask for it. He was just feeling me up and what not and he spanked me.
    I thought it was hilarious and ridiculous. He did it about 3 times on separate occasions during the night. And then when we hooked up again another night he did it again but only once.

When a guy spanks, what does that really MEAN? Does that say something about his personality etc? Does it have a deeper meaning, what makes some guys spank and others not spank, I'm just a little curious. Is it like a subconscious want or need for pain?

2. tribfan

tribfan Member

lol... i`m not a `natural` spanker, but my partner asked me to do it one day, it felt hella weird/silly, but she enjoyed it, and if she enjoys it then i reap the benefits after, so although im not entirely comfortable doing it- i dont mind obliging her occasionally.

3. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Actually that makes sense, just a sign of dominance I guess.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  4. New_spanker12

New_spanker12 Member

I'm new to spanking (6 months), but it is what she, well both of us now, enjoys. We've used small whips, paddles, rulers, my hand, and our favorite thing to use is an 18" International Jump Bat used on horses in competition.

I have to take breaks to gently run my fingers over her ass though. I love the feel of it, but then it's back to spanking those rosey cheeks.

subrickguy likes this.
  5. Synful

Synful Banned

I've never been spanked but it's always been my dream.

I've had men threaten to spank me but never did. :( :confused:

I think spanking implies that a guy is dominant and manly. :p

I like a take charge kinda guy.

I remember being little and watching cowboy movies with my Dad. I think one time John Wayne spanked a woman in a saloon. I was just 8 and I was like "Wow. I wish that was me!"

And then, I would go in the basement and find the paddles for ping pong table and spank myself. I would sneak and do it like people sneak to masturbate.

Now, that I'm a grown ass woman, I wish some man was MAN ENOUGH to spank me!

Calibabe39 and subrickguy like this.
  6. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

Spanking yourself? That is too funny. :p Like on the movie "The Secretary".
    To me a guy who spanks shows he has a back bone. It definitely shows dominance. And it tells me that he is in control and is NOT going to let me walk all over him like most men do these days. I see it as being a sign of a strong and self assured man. Mmmmmmmmmm..........would never want a nonspanker again.

7. Chainz

Chainz Member

You may find, that if you have the wish to be spanked, that other forms of discipline over you may be just as or more exciting.

8. Synful

Synful Banned

NO...I think not. Of course you need to specify what you have in mind.

But I'm not looking to be "disciplined" per se. I specifically like the spanking. I like the focus on the bottom. The smacks. The pleasure pain. The being bent over a man's lap. Feeling the force of his power up close and personal against a very sexy part of my flesh.

I don't think there are other forms of "discipline" that could compare and cover similar bases.

I'm def. not going to be slapped by a guy, sat in a corner, or tied up.

But um, what were you going to recommend?

9. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

i get spanked a lot, sometimes playfully as i walk past and stuff, though i do it to him too, so really its just fun and random and maybe a bit dominance.

10. guiltyconscience

guiltyconscience Member

Next time you're doing the nasty, just say "spank me" and I'm sure whoever your man is, will be more than willing to do so. :p

11. Cuff

Cuff Member

I love being spanked, but im also submissive by nature. I mean, i love dominating him and all, but I prefer for him to be the one in charge most of the time.

I do think that liking to spank or be spanked shows a sign of dominance or submissiveness.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  12. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

It depends on the guy but generally speaking I don't think it has any deeper meaning at all. He has a fetish. A lot of guys do for an array of reasons. Maybe its from something deeply rooted in his subconcious or maybe he just likes to spice things up a little in his sexual activity.

The only way you'll know for sure is to talk to him about it and find out what his motives are.

Like I said, it depends on the guy and you can't really form conlusions about guys in general from your experiences with one.

13. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

It's just part of my Dominant personality. In bed, I do what I want, and that is one way of conveying (reminding) that I am in charge.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  14. Climbing Arms of Ivy

Climbing Arms of Ivy Senior Member

I never do either

15. KatelynPaige

KatelynPaige Member

I'll spank you.
    But, I'm a girl. ;P

16. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Id hate it. Someone hits me I hit em back. May be small but I can get a good slap in when I need to

17. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

I've never spanked myself but I feel your pain, I wish men would be more aggressive that way. Somehow I always end up with nice men. Do you think there are more men that like to spank in places like biker bars? I'd hate to have to go to that extreme but sheesh, so tired of feminine men

18. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

I once talked with a man online about it and he was instantly into humiliation...I'm not into humiliation, I just wish I could find a man with a firm hand.

19. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

oh man you've totally blown my image of your husband. He allows you to dominate? that does nothing for me...

(sigh)

20. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

I agree in that I am Dominant and will never be submissive.

I do know plenty of switches, though. If you are happy, so be it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.