Photo
- - - - -

Wife and I both want other guys to see her naked...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 chzpo

chzpo

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 06:35 PM

My wife and I are in our mid 20s and have been together for almost 9 yrs (married for 2yrs). We have both always been the kinky exhibitionist type, but never really acted out on it. We both get really excited for some reason on the thought of her flashing other guys and letting other guys see her naked and stuff, but she isn't really ready self-image-wise.

She says she is always more willing to do things when she drinks a little bit (obviously), but she says she would be willing to do a lot of "naughty" things if she felt better about the way she thinks she looks. I think she's dynamite sexy, but she doesn't so much. She would sometimes get really close to flashing someone from the vehicle but then chicken out.
On our honeymoon we were in one of those getaway cabins on a forested riverside (barely anyone there the whole time - very secluded), and she wanted me to dare her to run outside naked. I did dare here and wanted to see it, but she couldn't make herself do it. She was laughing the whole time but really wanted to do it.

She's always wanted an older guy to give her a professional full body massage (and I've always wanted to watch for some reason) but she can't make herself do it for the reason stated above (she can't see herself actually naked in front of some guy besides me).

Recently we met some neighbors around our age that has a hot tub. We talked about getting in there with them sometime, and we mentioned to each other later her wearing a bikini and the possibility of a guy friend of theirs being in the hot tub too.

In the end we talked about her wanting (or being willing) to the thought of removing her bikini top in front of that guy (or two guys possibly) in the hot tub. Again she said she would absolutely be willing if she thought better of the way she thinks she looks. In reality she looks freaking amazing, and I always tell her how beautiful she is and all that. Anyway..
We never have talked about her having intercourse with other guys (and don't really care too) or any of that stuff, just extreme foreplay you might say.

I don't have a problem with this stuff since we're both confident in our relationship and all that. And I never have wanted myself to do anything with other girls - just her with other guys for some reason, LOL, and her too as she is completely obsessed with penises which is hilarious. LOL

My question to anyone reading is, have any of you experienced or thought about these same kinds of kinky urges and things (or know of someone who has).

#2 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 08:09 PM

webcams
can shut em down teh moment shes no longer comfortable

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#3 jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth

• 2,830 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 04:55 AM

Start off small, post some pics, here, and go from there.

#4 micsoloist

micsoloist

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 05:00 PM

very similar situation here... im 25, wife is 23. we went to key west for honeymoon and stayed in a guest house that had a clothing optional pool. we had a lot of fun with that... but that's the only time we've done anything like that.

#5 milesed1

milesed1

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 01:50 PM

We were talking about making some more XXX videos of ourselves and how to make it look more professional. I said we'd need someone else to do the camera work and she said it would really turn her on to have someone watching her.

The problem is that she doesn't want to know the person or ever see them again. I've seen some ads on Craigslist offerering to do this, but how could you trust someone else like that?

Someone mentioned a webcam which I could get. How to proceeed after that?

#6 Drivin69

Drivin69

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted June 01 2008 - 06:18 AM

There are many web sites you can post pictures or videos. They can be done without names or faces. The site I visit regularly is www.voyeurweb.com. You will get feedback on what people think. But take the feedback for what it is. You WILL get feedback that is very negative. But you will get good feedback too. It's a way to enjoy the excitement without the risk.

If you get her to post to one of those sites, post a link so we can see....

#7 stoner4ever

stoner4ever

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted June 02 2008 - 05:34 AM

Is there a link for people that don't want to use a credit card? I also am dying to have sex with my wife on a web cam but suffer the problem (she doesn't want to know the person watching or ever see them again) any suggestions?

#8 milesed1

milesed1

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 06:47 PM

Same here^^ ANyone ?

#9 The Scribe

The Scribe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 11:40 PM

Invite a close and trusted male friend over for dinner. Let your friend know in advance that your wife will be naked the entire time. Make sure your friend knows that he is not permitted to make love to your wife, and that he must not tell anyone about the evening.

#10 milesed1

milesed1

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted June 04 2008 - 07:55 PM

Not really an option^^. Needs to be anonymous.

#11 Drivin69

Drivin69

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted June 05 2008 - 02:02 PM

Is there a link for people that don't want to use a credit card?

www.voyeurweb.com has different areas. The first is free to view and post. But it is stills only, and no explicit body parts or sex. But it is a good place to get your feet wet trying posting. You can do it anonymous, not showing your face, or show who you are. If you go to their Redcloud area, it is for explicit still images. And if you go to their Home Clips area, it is for explicit videos.

You can upload to any of the areas by going to http://upload.voyeurweb.com/. You have to register, but I don't think you have to pay to post. But if you post to a pay area, you won't be able to see what you posted without paying.

There are many other places too, but this is the one I use.

#12 The Scribe

The Scribe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted June 06 2008 - 04:45 PM

Not really an option^^. Needs to be anonymous.

The OP does not suggest this. Letting a close friend see his wife naked would strengthen the friendship with his close friend. Also, he can trust a close friend. A stranger might talk and embarass him and his wife.

#13 caliente

caliente

• 1,570 posts

Posted December 12 2008 - 07:51 AM

My ex-husband used to like this, too. I didn't mind, cause I'm a terrible show-off.

One of his favorite things was with hotel room service. We'd be in a room, and I'd get in bed and pretend to be asleep. He would arrange the sheet so I was just barely covered. Then he'd call room service.

When the guy got to the room, I'd open my eyes just enough to see, while still pretending to be asleep. It was such fun watching the guy trying to look at me without letting on.

We used to do lots of things like this. The important thing for me was to make it look like I didn't know they were looking ... I never wanted them to know that I knew they could see me.

#14 glassdildo

glassdildo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted December 13 2008 - 09:14 PM

spee chless

#15 Thedawg

Thedawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted April 13 2009 - 07:19 AM

Post deleted by user

Edited by Thedawg, July 01 2009 - 06:44 AM.
Bad post

#16 fuckedwithaknife

fuckedwithaknife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted April 13 2009 - 07:32 AM

ever see www.fux.com?

#17 Thedawg

Thedawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted April 13 2009 - 11:24 AM

Post deleted by user

Edited by Thedawg, July 01 2009 - 06:45 AM.
Bad Post

#18 cambridgebob

cambridgebob

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted April 13 2009 - 12:59 PM

Caliente is right on - hotels make great opportunities, especially if you can get on a ground floor. We have one in paticular that we love because of the position of the mirrors - we leave the door open ajar and housekeeping or room service always ends up peeking in on us while I'm undressing her or making love to her. If the hotel has a spa, that will work sometimes too. Huge turn-on, good luck!

#19 nldn

nldn

• 1,645 posts

Posted April 13 2009 - 01:03 PM

I have come across a number of couples who go to swinger events or some mixed nude saunas who want other guys to see them naked, and a few men who enjoy other men liking their girlfriend. One or two have even liked their wife/girlfriend receiving some sort of attention, and I have seen a few women suck off other men in front of their boyfriend and both of them enjoy it.

I'd suggest this instead of anything being filmed.

#20 sith1

sith1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted April 29 2009 - 02:31 PM

I would like to show off my wife like that, she's too shy, still...

must be exciting as hell

#21 cambridgebob

cambridgebob

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted May 13 2009 - 01:01 AM

If she is OK with it, and feels safe - it is fantastic. I think safety is the main ingredient, at least in the beginning!! Julia has gotten a lot more brave, and can have an orgasm in front of about anyone now - incredible turnon!!