Girls: Do You Like Your Butt Licked???

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Drivin69

Drivin69

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 01:06 PM

Do you women like having your butt licked. I can't get my wife to let me do ANYTHING with her butt. When she was drunk one time I did manage to get her to let me lick a little. But it upset her. I have this HUGE desire to have her doggy style and I get to lick her pussy and butt all day.

So is she the norm for you women, or did I luck out with a stick in the mud??

#2 Angelina31

Angelina31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 04:03 PM

Geez, she is one lucky lady and she doesn't even know it!

#3 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 04:12 PM

Ive been iffy on having my asshole licked, even though i wouldnt mind doing it to him if he wanted me to. I get nervous with any kind of receiving oral (i still love it, but i get cold feet) so thats all it is. I LOVE anal though.

#4 Drivin69

Drivin69

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted May 30 2008 - 07:17 PM

Geez, she is one lucky lady and she doesn't even know it!

I only wish my wife had your positive response. Too bad you aren't close and I could fulfill my licking desires for someone that would appreciate them.

My loss. Maybe I should find a lick buddy.......

#5 PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted May 30 2008 - 07:49 PM

idk if cheating on your wife is the best idea, but hey, its your life.
I have never had it done to me before, but if the guy really wanted to i would be okay with it. I would ask a guy to do it, but i would be open to the idea. And maybe even like it :)
lol

Posted Image

#6 sarh22

sarh22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 05:49 AM

I totally luv it. Gets me off very fast.Had it done to me by men and women both.Have only done it to women my self.Always find that they get off quickly also.

#7 Filthy jess

Filthy jess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 07:20 AM

I absolutely love it!!! Before and after getting fucked! I've done it in a 3some a couple of times with another girl which was awesome cos she did it after he fucked my butt which I would never have asked a guy to do. So hot cost my little butthole a a bit sore and having her soft tongue slurping at it was the best xxx

#8 Lilia

Lilia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted May 31 2008 - 10:04 PM

I love it!! But I find it to be one of those things that you can't really ask for... just hope that your partner will do it voluntarily...

#9 wildsweet

wildsweet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted June 02 2008 - 07:59 AM

haha, lilia, i ask for it! although i dont have to really ask... he just like to make me feel good, and it feel soooo good!

i like it when he licks and tongue fucks my ass, and then goes into anal or regular sex...

... yesterday after he came inside me, and pulled out, it dribbled all over me, and he jusst pulled my ass toward him and slurped it aaalllllll up, mmmm. :)

different girls, different likes.

#10 BlowJoe44

BlowJoe44

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted June 02 2008 - 03:03 PM

My wife loves it and I don't mind doing it aone bit. What a turn on.

#11 darthkacie

darthkacie

crazy diamond

• Members
  • 1,881 posts

Posted June 02 2008 - 03:45 PM

love love love
:]

my boyfriend did this to me for the first time last year and I'm so glad I let him (I was insecure / uncomfortable with it for the longest time)

I'm a lucky ladyyy

#12 The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted June 02 2008 - 05:49 PM

That's one of those things you should find out before you get married.

#13 Kanga-Roo

Kanga-Roo

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 08:38 AM

love love love
:]

my boyfriend did this to me for the first time last year and I'm so glad I let him (I was insecure / uncomfortable with it for the longest time)

I'm a lucky ladyyy

so do you return the favor?

#14 darthkacie

darthkacie

crazy diamond

• Members
  • 1,881 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 01:08 PM

so do you return the favor?

of course !

#15 guitarcat99

guitarcat99

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted June 03 2008 - 02:34 PM

I love licking my wife's ass. My favourite thing to do is to make her come by frigging her clit while I lick her asshole. Drives her wild. She doesn't let me do it often enough, though.

#16 wild72k6

wild72k6

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 05:18 AM

lol I was my girlfriends first and I just kind of did it out of the blue one day when I was going down on her. I got really lucky that she liked it as much as she did. She has me do it while she falls asleep now, she tells me it feels really good and relaxes her...is that common?

#17 nat_uk

nat_uk

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted June 16 2008 - 06:39 AM

I absolutely love it...

#18 BornFree

BornFree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted June 17 2008 - 07:29 PM

Ive been iffy on having my asshole licked, even though i wouldnt mind doing it to him if he wanted me to. I get nervous with any kind of receiving oral (i still love it, but i get cold feet) so thats all it is. I LOVE anal though.

whore
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
- BT

http://%5Bimg%5Dfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg%5B/img%5D

#19 Estevan707

Estevan707

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 07:47 AM

My fb loves it! She loves it when I go in deep and also deep whiffing drives her nuts!

#20 dark suger

dark suger

Dripping With Sin!

• 4,260 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 08:26 AM

Oh god yess lick it all day baby it's my favorit thing I just love it

Delicious[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 Numbah69

Numbah69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted December 02 2012 - 09:40 AM

Mine do!

#22 juscurious

juscurious

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted January 11 2013 - 07:45 AM

I love to eat Pussy n my girl loves to recieve even more.she loves my tounge in her before sex EVERY time n I love the taste. But she wont even consider me licking her ass, if i even try she freaks out mad. Is she just a lost cause in the subject? Ladies responce.

#23 enhancer13

enhancer13

• 1,128 posts

Posted January 11 2013 - 12:53 PM

I would have no problem doing this to my lady and have offered it to her before, but it something she has zero interest in! No big deal and the last thing that comes to my mind is that I should cheat on her for it. I mean really, bitch wouldn't let me eat her ass so she deserved it.

#24 got-it-good

got-it-good

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted January 12 2013 - 03:37 PM

LOL! Wow, cant imagine my wife turning it down. Sometimes I just eat her ass for the hell of it while she just starts dripping. Any time I eat her, the ass gets eaten to. Licked, tongue fucked, fingered, then nailed. She has zero problem doing it to me as well. She has even said before, I wish I could get more of my tongue in there. Sex is a beautiful thing, especially nasty sex. There is no way in hell I would marry, date, or even fuck a woman that doesnt like to feel good. To hell with all that!

#25 BGordon

BGordon

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted January 12 2013 - 04:48 PM

The women who protest might have hygiene concerns. Let her know ahead of time so she can clean up, or use a condom over your tongue for protection. Of course, she might think if she lets you do it to her, you will expect her to do it you, and she might not want to rim you. I find using a condom and lube makes everyone feel better about rimming. I loving rimming women!

#26 Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted January 20 2013 - 02:34 AM

I don't get it I can see somebody not wanting to eat an ass but why would somebody not want somebody to eat theirs?

#27 Johnydingdong

Johnydingdong

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted January 20 2013 - 02:37 AM

Bidet+analingus=happy lady

Oh hell yes!

#28 cass_jenner

cass_jenner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted January 21 2013 - 03:02 AM

Lots of positive responses here, thats nice! Speaking as a male, I have only ever once had it done to me - I had a GF that loved to lick my ass. I felt a bit weird about it at first but quicklyy learned to love it. Now, my wife is a different story. There is no way in hell she would rim me, however I love to do it to her. But she is a bit of a prude unless she has had just the right combination of drink and dope, then she can suddenly be Ms. Dirty Sex, and then its wonderful. Then she likes her ass licked. Ii think the time she caame the hardest was once on a hot day in the afternoon and she was laying on her belly with her tail up in the air. I was licking her lovely butt hole and rubbing a nipple with a finger wet with her pussy juice while she masturbated. Man that felt like good sex done right. I have gotten myself off to that memory a few times,

#29 Kali810

Kali810

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted January 21 2013 - 12:51 PM

I would love for my husband to try this...but haven't been brave enough to ask for it.

#30 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• 6,379 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted January 21 2013 - 01:04 PM

I enjoy.
Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!