Family Documentary On Sundance

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by AmericanGyspyCaravan, May 21, 2008.

1. AmericanGyspyCaravan

AmericanGyspyCaravan Member

Hey everyone just wanted to see if anyone else happened to catch a documentary called Off The Grid: Life On The Mesa about some place in New Mexico. I came in about halfway through, but saw that a brother named Maine who was the cat that showed me and my girlfriend the ropes at our first gathering, was damn near starring in this documentary about an intentional community out in the desert. As of the documentary, it looks as though he is healthier than when I last saw him. Anyone know who I am talking about? This is why I love the rainbow family, cause we are EVERYWHERE!!! :)

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

If this is the Sundance of Spunone Productions, he died a couple(?) years ago.

3. treehuggerT

treehuggerT Member

I saw this last night on the Sundance channel. It was very interesting. Last night was the broadcast premier. It's going to be on again Friday and Monday. Here's the website: http://www.stillpointpictures.com/

4. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

On Sundance as in "On the Sundance Channel", not "About the Hippie known as Sundance"...I copy you now.

5. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is why I love the rainbow family, cause we are EVERYWHERE!!!

I was watching a video a while back about Charles Manson (I find the case to be quite interesting), and they interviewed a few people who knew him "back in the day," and I suddenly jumped up. "I KNOW that dude!" It was someone I'd talked with for a while at the Penn 99 gathering. And no, this brother had never been part of "the family."

6. rainbowdave

rainbowdave Member

Great documentary.I saw it.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8j8C9zrA_I