Do girls mind guys cumming in their mouths?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by montuiiri, May 21, 2008.

1. montuiiri

montuiiri Guest

heya im new here.

i am in a strong relationship with my gf and we have been trying out new things. shes great at bj's but i would like to know if girls mind if a guy cums intheir mouth? i have this kink that i really would like to do this.

thanks

2. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I don't understand the kink, you have to french that mouth after you know.

3. Jon1138

Jon1138 Member

What are you talking about? That's not kinky at all, LOL, that's just normal. If a girl wouldn't let me cum in her mouth I'll dump her, I don't need a girl like that. It's the hottest sex act in my opinion so if she doesn't want to do that, get lost.

4. wintersweet

wintersweet Member

It's quite disgusting actually. Ever had someone cum in your mouth before? You should try it. It tastes none too pleasant.

But that being said, my boyfriend and I are quite comfortable sexually, and I love him very much. So, I realize it means a lot to a guy to have someone "accept" them, including their cum. So I do let him, because I do love and accept him, and I can get over its unpleasantness.

But ask your girlfriend herself to see if she wants it or not.

5. sigh...

sigh... Member

tastes salty, like cavier...yum

6. barefoot_girl

barefoot_girl Member

I swallow, Its part of acceptance.

7. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

You're a horrible person, you're the kind of guy that if you were dating one of my female friends I'd probably get some buds together and beat the shit out of you because you wouldn't deserve to date any of my friends.

Mother fucker you.

8. Jon1138

Jon1138 Member

HAHAHA, go fuck yourself you stupid retard. I have the right to my personal preferences just as anyone else has the right to theirs. It's a perfectly legitimate reason not to date a girl. If she won't do something that is very important to me, obviously we're not compatible.

Go jump off a bridge fucknut.

9. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

I prefer it. To me spitting is disgusting. First of all, not swallowing it quickly, holding it in your mouth until he's done, then bringing it back up to the tip of the tongue and spitting it makes you taste it MORE. Also, it yicks me out more to think of it being spit up offensively afterwards, all stringy and sticky into some kind of cup (sigh) There's something more intimate, erotic, and "Complete" about swallowing IMO.

10. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

the taste is not bad at alll come on if a girl doesn't want to do that it's more a trust and acceptance issue

11. Katie<3

Katie<3 Member

My boyfriend cums in my mouth everytime. I swallow. But i dont like it really, but i love him, so of course i accept it. Even though theres LOADS sometimes n im swallowing like 3 full mouthfulls and it tastes absolutely RANK. but ya know love is love. and i love my baby =]

12. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Then whoever is cumming in your mouth is clearly eating the wrong foods.

Coffee, meat (especially red), sodas, etc will ruin a mans or womans taste.

There is absolute truth when you see those bumper stickers that say vegetarians taste better:eek:

13. FaithSinclair

FaithSinclair Member

A helpful hint toward the taste of cum. He is what he eats. Get him to stay aay from pungent spices (garlic and the like). Increase the amount of citrus fruits, Pineapple is best. Celery, leafy veggies. Absolutly stay away from asperagus. Really nasty stuff. Increase his water intake, and decrease the amount of red meat.

Within a week or so his cum will taste a lot less salty and more smooth and watery.

I love the taste of cum and wouldn't mind mouthful after mouthful if my guy could produce that much.

14. AmandaPanda79

AmandaPanda79 Member

nope. bring it on.

15. SBJimmeh

SBJimmeh Member

I'm gonna have to agree with the OP. If a girl is going to give a BJ, and she doesn't accept it, it's kind of a turn off. Not because "OMG, she can't accept the fact that she has to have me cum in her mouth", but because I find that if you just cum on her face or something, it's just disgusting.

My girlfriend describes it as salty pancake batter.

16. KSharp

KSharp Member

Its not a shocker...if its in my mouth...i kinda know what to expect.

17. schooner

schooner Member

this is def one of my fav thing to do to a girl...such a turn on especially when she tellls me to cum in her mouth .....lol

18. washable

washable Member

Each to their own I guess.. personally I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    An open mouth...squirting everywhere... some in the mouth.. swallow.... some all over the face... a huge turnon that gets my knickers all wet dripping and moist... YUM

19. Beaudet

Beaudet Member

I don't mind, with warning

20. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I like doing it, I just think it's only fair considering how much of us they have to swallow when they go down on us.