Create $ from expired domain names.

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Jordan20, May 17, 2008.

1. Jordan20

Jordan20 Member

Hi guys. How goes it? Jordan here and I just wanted to share this program with you. It's a little something called Domains Into Dollars. With this program, you will learn where and HOW to purchase some great expired domain names for cheap (Domains with established traffic have been bought for as little as $60), a method which will let you "test-drive" the site to see if it will give you a suitable ROI (Return on Investment).

Personally, I've researched this (and another site which also tells you how to make money off of expired domains), reading reviews from unbiased sources and so far, it seems D.I.D checks out (as does the other program.). Also, before anybody asks, no, I have NO connection to this business, I'm way too technically challenged to create such a course, and I have not purchased this program, though I intend to. The reason I wish to point this out is simply because there are SO many scams out there which promise to "make you rich". I'm betting you guys have gone through alot of those, correct? Here's the link to the site (as well as the other program)

http://www.domainsintodollars.com

Also.....here's the other site:

http://www.domainprofiteer.com

Hope they work out well for you guys.

Later,

Jordan Garrett

PS: I welcome all comments, positive or negative. Oh and while I'm in here, I might as well throw in a little cheap-plug, so check out my other thread ;). No pressures. Take care and again, hopefully you find these sites useful..

2. Xora

Xora Member

I have tons of domain I own....I just dont know what to do with them...

3. Joe Danger

Joe Danger Member

Hey Xora, do you own any domains that have an Alexa rank of 2.0 million or better? Any that have to do with music? My friend is wanting to buy domains and it seems that, from what he says, the prices are really inflated (i.e. prices don't justify traffic/usefulness).

4. Xora

Xora Member

Lets see my personal site has rank of: 1,120,447

I have a few that have to do with music.