PARACHUTING: A Guide to Parachuting Substances

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Danny Havok, May 16, 2008.

1. Danny Havok

Danny Havok Member

PARACHUTING...

I'm sure that MOST of us have either tried this method of taking a substance, or at least heard of it at one time or another.

Now the most important thing I want everyone to know is this:

This is not just my guide alone. This Guide is for everyone to contribute to. If you have something to add or correct, please feel free to do so. I will give information based on my own experience as well as overall common knowledge I have found on various forums.

A GUIDE TO PARACHUTING:

To parachute in the way I am speaking of could not have been spoken any better than on UrbanDictionary.com: "Ingesting a powdered substance, usually a crushed up pill, by wrapping it in toilet paper (or other related material) and swallowing it."

The purpose of parachuting a substance? It allows the swallowed substance to dissolve quicker in your system, which in turn causes a faster and stronger onset. Parachuting is almost always done with some sort of Pill, whether it's a Pharm or Illicit Drug like MDMA (Ecstasy). Other substances have been known to be parachuted as well.​

How a Pill generally works: When someone swallows a pill, depending on what form the pill is in, it can take anywhere from 10-90 minutes to take effect (on average). Powdered substances (in terms of Pills) are almost always coated with a thin shell or protected by a gelatin capsule to prolong the release "aka help it dissolve over a specific period of time". Tablets usually dissolve quickly, as their coating is thin. Gelatin capsules can be similar, unless the medication has a specific delayed-release mechanism (such as Adderall XR or Xanax XR). XR and ER = Extended Release. This extended release mechanism usually means that the substance ingested is put into small beads which are covered with wax. These beads help delay the medication from being absorbed in the body for however long it need be delayed. This allows the medicine to last much longer, but not affect the body as strongly. Next let’s talk about parachuting! About time huh?​

Why/How to Parachute a substance: As I said before, the purpose for parachuting a substance is to get an immediate effect from the drug, in street terms: Rushin Phat. By parachuting something, you get rid of the delayed reaction that the pill was originally designed for. You get the full effect at ONCE! Sounds great right? ​

Let’s Parachute... Ok, there is no specific way to parachute. You can find people claiming that this method, or that method, or his method, or her method work the best. I will tell you the most common method used ok. OK.

INSTRUCTIONS

First, get your substance/pill. There really is no substance that you can't use (unless the substance is designed to become ineffective after crushing). Let’s say we have a 30mg Immediate-Release Adderall. We need to crush it up, but we don't want to lose any of the pill in the process. Get a plate or tray whose outer edges are higher up than the center (so that when you crush the pill, the pieces don't go flying everywhere, but are caught by the plate’s outer edges acting as "walls".) Place your pill in the center of the plate/tray/other preferred device.​

Second, get something you can use to crush the pill. You won't need something super-strong (like a hammer ha-ha). You can use something like a spoon or lighter, though I prefer a spoon in this method. Also remember to grab a card (license, debit card, etc) for later. Begin crushing up the pill with the spoon by pushing on it soft-moderately hard. When pressed lightly, the pill still usually falls apart. You don't have to crush the whole thing in your first press. You can lift up the spoon to check on your progress. Do what you need to until the powder is somewhat-fine.​

Third, keep your spoon in hand. Grab the card you’re going to use and scrape the remaining powder on the bottom of your spoon back into the pile of powder you made on the plate (every MG counts!) Next, use your card to scrape all the powder outside of the original pile BACK into the original pile. Once it’s all there, use your card to crush any small pieces left, and also to make the powder finer. Do this until the powder is very fine and crushed. You'll know when you have this.​

Fourth, if you haven't already grabbed your TP or Kleenex, do it now. Remember to put your newly crushed pile somewhere safe (not by an open window!). If using Toilet Paper, you will only need to grab ONE SQUARE. You'll see the squares on the toilet paper. If grabbing a Kleenex, rip it in half, and then return back to the powder. Once you are back and ready to place the powder in the chute, do this: If using the TP Square, most Toilet Paper Squares are actually two pieces of thin paper in one. You'll see this if you look closely. Take only the single half of the toilet paper square and lay it open flay. Kleenexes are the same way (with two halves in one). You'll only need the half. ​

*MAKE SURE YOU PLACE THE TP/KLEENEX ON A SURFACE THAT CAN CATCH THE POWDER SUBSTANCE IF THE PAPER RIPS OR YOU SPILL IT. THE PLATE YOU HAD EARLIER WILL WORK AS WELL.*

If you want to you can push down in the center of the TP/Kleenex so that the outer edges rise up (to form a indented-like-bowl in the center of the paper. You can use this bowl to put the powder in.

Don't push to hard, or you'll rip a hole! THIS PAPER IS VERY THIN.

Five, this next step has no specific instruction but I will tell you what works best for me. After you have your paper open, get two credit cards or your spoon. Either way works. Using your first card, you can SCOOP up the powder in the plate ON TO the other card, and then transport the power into the thin paper. After four or five scoops, you'll be done. If using a spoon, use your card (or other device) to scoop the powder into the spoon and pouring it in the center of your Toilet Paper Square/Kleenex. Make sure its all in the center. ​

Six, after the powder is safely on the surface of the toilet paper, proceed to grab one corner of the paper. Then grab the opposite corner (diagonal to the one you just grabbed). Fold these two until they touch. Hold them with your right (or left) hand's THUMB and INDEX finger, pinching them tight. With your free hand, grab the two remaining corners of the toilet paper, and fold those inwards as well until all 4 corners are touching. Make sure there tight! After they're done, use your right hand to hold all 4 corners down like you did to the first 2. Next, use your free hand to pinch the thin bottle-nose part of the toilet paper. Begin twisting it softly, using both hands. Use whatever method you feel necessary to close off the top so that the paper looks like a "Twisty". If you do this right, it should hold for you. If you still find it loose, feel free to double up it with another piece of TP or Kleenex. Do the same thing with this second piece (if you feel it to be necessary).​

Seven, grab a drink, water preferably (as this is not an acidic liquid). Place the newly formed "PARACHUTE" on the back of your tongue, allowing you to swallow it quickly. After it’s placed, go ahead and take a drink and swallow it. Most people don't find trouble swallowing this, but I've seen plenty of friends gag (due to the sensation of swallowing toilet paper.) The texture may cause you to gag a bit, but it's really not that bad. If you swallow it quickly, you won't even notice it.​

AFTER IT’S DOWN, FEEL FREE TO CHILL BACK, PUT ON SOME 311, SUBLIME, OR MARLEY, AND WAIT FOR IT TO KICK IN! GOOD LUCK!

NOTE: Swallowing a crushed up substance obviously causes it to kick in quickly, and all at once. If you are taking a high dose of something, please remember that parachuting will hit you much harder than a pill does when you swallow it. I prefer you to dose lower than normal at first, then find your balance, and you should be ok. Remember to always be careful, and to always respect your body.

As I said before, I am no professional, no doctor, no special chemist or medical professional. I am someone who has experienced with this method. I may be wrong in some areas. I am willing to accept that. If you find anything wrong, OR WANT TO ADD ANYTHING, DO IT!

[Peace, Love, Unity, Respect]

~ DANNY HAVOK

2. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

Excellent guide,!

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

mmmmmm....vics...

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

ovals go under your wings... derp..

5. parachute123

parachute123 Guest

Forget all the drivers licenses and stuff. Simple WASTLESS method

1. fold an 81/2 x 11 piece of paper in half.
    2. drop the pills in the crease in the center
    3. with the pills in between the sheets of paper roll something hard over them until it becomes a fine powder.
    4. when you open the paper up your powder is safely there crushed in thr crease and ready to go. pour it in a spoon or a shotglass (with something fatty for faster absorption) or a sheet of tp. no waste.

Don't be an asshole and snort it.

6. ishetglitter

ishetglitter Guest

Nice guide!

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had no idea that there was name for this...lol...well okay.

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

good post, but fuck parachuting just swallow the damn pill, thats the way it was meant to be taken.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Good guide...

I followed your instructions and got my Ziggy Marley album cued.

10. underground1989

underground1989 Member

excellent guide and very well described but honestly if you do not know how to parachute a pill then your pretty retarded. I'm not dissing your thread at all just seems like you put a whole lot of work into a pretty simple process. I could parachute E pills when i was 15 just by one guy saying yea parachuting is crushing a pill then taking one ply of toilet paper and ta da.
    simple, excellent description though of the process!??!?!

11. Twiztid.Chick

Twiztid.Chick Member

Parachuting the drug definitely reacts quicker, from my experience. and it's not painful like snorting.

12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

just use a rolling paper

13. buzzard3

buzzard3 Guest

You people are morons!

14. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

You dug up a 16 month-old post to call us morons? LOL. Well don't just leave it at that. Please elaborate.

15. rastakiller

rastakiller Guest

greetings from europe ..... I just got a box with OxyContin 10mg extended release for Christmas heh heh otherwise have a lot of experience with drugs and a large opiate tolerance .... (was in the hospital because of tramadol and alcohol) must have taken about 40 pieces that day and got an epileptic seizure bla bla

generally looking a bit which dose should I take... the 20mg dose I swallowed immediately and an hour ago snorted one and nothing and I'm looking forward to them .... fuck! otherwise you killed me with this parachute thing...jesus
    and it is comon grinding pills
    and why not sniff.....?? toilet paper,come one
    Anyway after 30mg nothing I Got Disappointed i will flash it with 2 liter of beer and take 2 more trough my nose then i'll be smarter

16. happydude_60

Sometimes I'll crush them up, put the powder in a spoon and chase it with water, or even just let them dissolve in my mouth. It tastes bitter, but you get used to it. I've parachuted in the past, but I started worrying about bits of toilet paper getting stuck in my throat and causing an infection. If you have to go to a doctor and he finds pieces of tp in your throat, how do you explain it? It's safer just to swallow the powder. The effect is the same.

17. eggsprog

If food doesn't get stuck, I don't think that a little scrap of paper would, lol.

18. happydude_60

It's possible. I saw a documentary once about people with strange addictions, and they had one about this lady who was addicted to eating toilet paper. No shit. And she ended up getting infections in her throat from toilet paper stuck in mucus in her throat. And tp isn't food. You have enzymes in your saliva specialized to break down food, not paper. And it takes a while for water to break it down. Shit, my toilet gets clogged if I try to flush too much of it.

19. eggsprog

Gross, addicted to eating toilet paper. Whenever I parachute (which is not often) I use rolling papers, I think it would be less likely to break apart in your throat than toilet paper.

20. happydude_60

Yeah, it was on one of the cable channels, I forget which one. She would go through a roll every 2 days. That's a lot of toilet paper. And another lady was addicted to eating powdered detergent. I don't see how you could eat that stuff without puking your guts out, but she did it compulsively, lol.
    But anyway, like I said I don't parachute any more. When I want something like Hydrocodone or Gabapentin to act faster I just swallow the powder with a spoon. It's basically the same thing.