sleeping naked

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by jahmerimaka, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfast94

jfast94 Members

Every now and then, but I like at least my boxers on.

2. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Im typically commando, and since my tits shrank i havent worn a bra in almost three whole months either.
    So long as my sleeping area is sufficiently clean, private, and comfortable im all about naked sleeping.

1 person likes this.
  3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I love sleeping naked on warm nights. They reckon that sleeping naked gives you a better & more comfortable sleep.

4. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

I have slept naked as far back as I remember.

5. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have slept naked for as long as I can remember and wouldnt want to wear clothes to bed why would you ?. I am always naked at home so no one is gonna get a shock walking in on me naked . We have always been very open in our house so sex and nudity has never been taboo and we talk about everything .Nudity is the norm , we were born naked and will die naked so nothing to be shocked over .

6. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

often yes, my lady always. Its so good for you actually.

7. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Me, I sleep naked in bed, no problem for my 5 year old boy as he sleeps with us all the time.
    Bit of a problem (for me) with my 18 year old stepdaughter (not a problem for her) when she climbs in.

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Lol wtf??

Why does an 18 year old climb in bed with her mom and stepdad??

When I was 18, no way I'd share a bed with my parents.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He seems to love negative attention. Wouldn't take him too seriously at this point.

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Good point.

11. devin rogers

devin rogers Members

Always sleep naked. Can't remember the last time I wore something to bed. It's just way more comfortable

12. lenini56

lenini56 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I enjoy sleeping nude since it's healthy, and natural. :)

13. Momdadimbi

Momdadimbi Members

YES. DEFINITELY YES. If I had my own apt [or when Im home alone] I know I would fer sure. I Love my body and I Love the freedom. However, for now Im sleeping on the living room couch, (also applys when I spend the night at a friends) So:

1.) I absolutely cannot sleep with pants other than my pajama/sweatpants (but I have to be shirtless, and I don't wear any underwear).
    OR
    2.) I "get in bed" with just my boxers/briefs on then when Im comfy under the covers, I pull the left leg off but I sleep with my undies wrapped around my right ankle. That way, I can quickly, or slowly slide them on if needed. This works cuz nobody usually wakes me up or anything, plus ima light sleeper. I've had some close calls but never been caught.

Although, one day I did get caught. Only reason, I came home tired from work and took a shower. Came out the rr towel wrapped around my waist and layed down and passout. Next thing I know, I wake up cuz Im feeling a cool breeze on my ass. Welp, turns out, im laying on my left side facing the cough, towels on the floor, and only the chest of my body is covered by the comforter, so my ass was on display for my mom, sister and her two friends FML MOMENT

14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I like to sleep in a tee shirt, at least. I wake up a lot for some reason when I've slept naked, before.

1 person likes this.
  15. Scratched

Scratched Members

I like sleeping in the nude. However, my legs, arms and back have been spider-bitten during sleep. Not very often, but enough to take note...so I try to wear undies to bed, pref. boxers.

Thinking I may need to put out some peppermint oil, I read it is a good spider repellent.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think the only time i've ever worn anything to sleep in is when i'm like visiting at someone else's house.

i may have had some kind of sleep ware when i was between four and maybe ten or eleven or twelve.

well i've never had any siblings, and most of my adult life i've lived alone, by choice.

i remember wearing anything making it more difficult to go to sleep.

covers, blankets, sheets yes, but any kind of sleepwear, just no way.

17. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I've slept naked since I was a teen and have no intention of changing that now. It's comfortable and wearing clothing to bed seems cumbersome to me.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I can't sleep naked. I just...can't.

It doesn't feel right.

19. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I live alone so I do a lot now... when it gets cold probably not... I was spoiled by that California warmth year round and now that I'm back upstate NY I'm guessing I'll be searching for some additional coverage come winter

20. have done for my whole adult life (that's a long time by the way)
    I just can't get my head round getting undressed to get dressed again to go to bed! Ridiculous habit! If I am staying anywhere else or have guests in my house I just grab a t-shirt and knickers to put on when I get up (usually whatever I removed the night before)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.