heroin duration

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by m1k3y, May 12, 2008.

1. m1k3y

m1k3y Member

how long does heroin last when snorted?

2. gimme_danger

gimme_danger Member

i think it depends on your habit. i snort maybe twice a week. with a rather low tolerance it lasts me several hours. i didnt have a stopwatch on me but at least 4 hours.

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

When you first start doing dope it last for a long ass time. I remember back in the day when I was about 18 or 19 when I first got into Herion my ass would get fucked up hours on one bag of dope I mean a long time like 6 to 8 hours sometiimes even more if it was real good shit. Even if you don't have a habbit the more you do and the longer you do it the shorter the high last and the more you have to do. Man the first few months I was doing dope I would do about a bag and nood of and on all night and still be high as all hell the next morning itching like crazy. Shit looking back now do I miss those days when a bag or two of dope would set me straight for the whole night into the next day. Fuck me Now I have such a big tolerance and so much methadone running threw my veins a bag does nothing at all. I have to use over a bundle just to get high now, Man that Sucks Big Bull Balls.

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

how much is a bundle?

5. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

10 bags.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

and how much does each bag weigh?

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i think most bundles should weigh a gram or so.

for me heroin lasts 8 hours strong since i don't have a tolerance.

8. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

The rush of euphoria only lasts about 10 minutes, right?

I'm sure that's a pretty damn good ten minutes, though.

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

^^^ I think ur thinking about cocaine. Coke lasts like 10 minutes, thats why its so fuckin overrated.

But heroin last for hours and is euphoric almost the entire time especially during the peak. Though I never tried heroin, I've done oxycodone which I read is a similar high and oxy is euphoric for a long time.

10. navajas

navajas Member

the rush comes from injecting only, theres no rush in snorting heroin (unless its PURE china white then u might get a rush from snorting). and yeah it lasts 10 minutes only. snorting heroin with no tolerance though gives u a nice 4 hours of sedation, itching and euphoria. the reaason u get a rush from snorting cocaine is cuz its water soluble n most of the time steet cocaine is purer than street heroin IMO, so when u snort it dissolves in ur nose n reaches the blood quickly. pure heroin should be water soluble but that is not the case most of the time with street heroin. so when u snort it takes like 15 minutes to feel its effect, unlike the instant effect of snorting coke. plus there no rush, however theres long ass euphoria, tranquility, calmness and sedation. I only do pot, hash, lsd and opium (from time to time) these days. n I dont miss the old days of heroin, coke, speed, ecstasy, ketamine and downers. I hated those days.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

first of all, china white heroin isnt really heroin, its fentanyl.

I think you're talking about a different rush that I'm not familiar with. I thought you were talking about how long does the euphoria last, and IME it last much longer than 10 minutes.

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

"China White was the term given to so-called "No. 4 heroin" refined in southeast Asia. And it is the queen of dope. This was the begining of the new grades of heroin that through the means of further purification were an off white color, hence the mane "China White".
    Now, the orginal China White #4 has been around for along time and it was here prior to Fentanyl. Fentanyl was first synthesized in the Netherlands in the mid-1960s.
    Alpha-methyl-fentanyl is the most common form of the fentanyl (which is distantly related to demerol) that has found it's way on the streets. And, yeah, it was touted by the losers who were dealing it as "China White," but that's as close as it came to the real thing. Definitely, there are plenty of folks selling Fentanyl as real China White, since most junkies haven't had china White, they can't tell the difference for sure..
    Fentanyl - "heroin without the soul" No scratching, but no profound dreams either and it's pretty shortlasting. Plus it's so damned potent that if someone fucks up the cut, it's absurdly easy to take a hotshot. You usually know that there's a big batch of alpha-methyl-fentanyl on the street because you see news stories about big clusters of ODs. In my book, there's no real substitute for God's Own Medicine--and that ain't something that comes from a test tube but from the honest old poppy!
    Fentanyl did NOT have the quality of Euphoria associated with China -- China White feels like Heroin, perfect Heroin...To me, Fentanyl felt like a very powerful synthetic imitation of China White, but the organic smack warmth was missing---This might sound blasphemous, but Fentanyl was like Heroin without a Soul.....I'm not sure if there's a Santa Claus, BUT there is a "China White"
    Fentalyn is still sold on the streets nowadays as heroin, but there are select groups that deal exclusively in Fent. and sell there product as what it is "Fentanyl". The high is comparable to heroin, but its just not the same as heroin. Curious Cub there is a form of popies with the name "China Whites" and I am sure they could produce a decent heroin if produced in mass. when they slice the poppies open to collect the nectar, it first appears creamy, clear or white. This could have been the reasoning behind naming a certain strain of poppies "China White" for its extemely white discharge. One the opium discharges from the poppy the sun discolors it as does the air and other factors and it changes to a dark tan mass, i.e. real opium. From there its futher refined to make either tar (bottom of the barrel), Sandy brown, Karachi (yellowish rock hard dope), and than they can further refine it to produce white dope, certain batches were refered to as China White, as in #4. The same dope is still around these days and is sold in most big cities.
    Fentalyn makes a surge everynow and than by a rouge chemist, but illicit Fentalyn touted as "China White" is fairly uncommon, anybody that is selling Fentanlyn as "China White" shouldnt the should sell there drug for what it really is, Fentayln. (Granted some do).
    SO to some it up the Original China White is a highly refined form of heroin, China White was a name given to the dope. This naming of this new form of white heroin was done long before Fentanyl was even first discovered.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=115598

13. navajas

navajas Member

lol at the guy who said china white is fentanyl, dealers sell fentanyl as fake china white. real china white is really pure heroin which is white as snow, by lookin at it u migh mistake it for cocaine cuz its so white. its the purest form of heroin, now alot of it comes from afghanistan. i knw my shit, get ur facts straight bro, its all good. fentanyl is so fuckin strong but i hate it, my favourite part of heroin is the itching and dreamy state, which doesnt happen with fentanyl like the previous poster said.

14. gimme_danger

gimme_danger Member

ya dude i have to "lol" at all the people who comment on things that they have never even tried. there is soo much bs that is associated with dope its ridiculous. i guess im still fairly new to the game but i learned pretty quickly to chuck everything i heard and experiment. figure shit out for myself.

15. MDA

MDA Member

No, when you snort/shoot heroin there is a euphoric rush in the beginning. Hes definitely talking about dope. The euphoria lasts for probably 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the persons tolerance. After that rush you're still high but its just the regular heroin body high/calmness/dip.

Umm you're not really right about everything you think you are. There is definitely a rush from snorting opiates, where the hell have you been? I dont know about dope you've done but where im at when you snort dope the rush is pretty damn nice, sure its no where near a rush from a needle, but its definitely there lol. Also the heroin I do I can feel like fuckin 30 seconds after I snort it. Definitely not 15 minutes. You dont kno what ur talking about when you say there is no rush. Definitely not true.

16. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

navajas is 100% right China White dope looks almost like powder coke. If it was in a line I can see how people could mistake it as a line of coke easy. Thats pretty much all they sell hear in the East New York and New Jersey. sometimes its not pure white though it can be light brown or have yellow tint also. It comes form Eather south east asia or Afghanistan, Actually about 75% of all the dope on the east coast is all from Afghanistan, All the Dope west of Mississippi which is usally Tar is from Columbia or Peru.

17. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Im sorry guys, I may not have all my facts straight when it comes to heroin seeing as Im not an addict let alone ever tried.

you guys have fun shooting death into you bloodstream. I'll smoke my weed.

18. MDA

MDA Member

I dont kno why people always say that here on an opiate forum...its not like people shooting heroin dont already kno how bad it is. Like come on now...

19. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Kilo I am really kind of confused its kind of odd you say that whole death thing becasue you seem to post in the opiates section a hell of alot and talk about sniffing OC's and eating pain killers all the time. Let me get this straight now sence you made a mistake posting info your thinking has changed and its nothing but Death ? LOL- pretty fast fucking change of your mind and morals NO ?

20. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

heroin is healthier for the body than oc kilo, first off get that straight. second of all, stfu about stuff you don't know.

and i've never touched a needle.