• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted May 10 2008 - 07:23 PM

Ok so i started experiementing with crushing xanax bars (sometimes the blue foortballs 1mg). I would crush up about half a bar at first and put it under my tounge and let it sit there for as long as possible (20-45mins) and actually kicks in faster and a lot stronger then oral consumption. But i have recently discovered a new way of putting the xanax under your tounge to get even better/faster absorbtion.
First you crush up the amount of xanax your gonna put under your touge (i do 1mg usually) and then i take my bottle of "Blue Lily 5x Liquid extract" that i ordered from IamShaman.com.... and sense the Blue Lotus Extract lquid has a small amount of alcohol (but enuff to definatly be able to taste it) I thenl, after gettin the xanax powder under my tounge i take the Blue Blily 5x liquid and drop 1-3 drops of the Blue lily extract under my tounge where the xanax is...Oh and it BURNSSS pretty bad but its not that bad it just burns a lil bit for about 30secs. so yeah im sure you could use regular alcohol like vodka, gin, or a high amount of Liquor bottle like Golden Grain or w/e....andjust get a dropper and drop 2-3 drops of it under ur touge. The xanax kicks in super faster and super strong.....I always read Xanax (Alprazolam) is not soulable in water but it is in alcohol, so it kinda jst makes sense to put a lil alcohol to help it absorb or w/e..... Sense theres people that shoot xanax and they use alcohol to dissolve the pill and shit (Which i hav never even though about doing cuz its REAL bad for ur veins) anyways so yeah try out my method and u too will get super fast "rushses" that feel so nice. I also snort it SOMETIMEES on rare coccasios cuz some sy it work some say it dont.... anyways Sublingual xanax, with my Blue Lotus 5x Liquid (or another alcohol u can use) and put 2 or 3 drops under the tounge untop of the xanax and it kicks the xnax in super fast and super strong. It is def the best way to take xanax

#2 jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man

TBD

• 23,731 posts

Posted May 10 2008 - 07:36 PM

the most effective way to take klonopin is by letting it dissolve under your tongue as well.. no crushing involved.. just place the pill there and let it melt.. just a side note

Fish meat is practically a vegetable...

#3 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 11 2008 - 09:31 AM

too bad im thru with my xanax days. i would just eat or parachute the pill with several beers. that was my favorite.
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#4 IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted October 08 2010 - 05:11 PM

too bad im thru with my xanax days. i would just eat or parachute the pill with several beers. that was my favorite.

hahahahahaha yess

#5 puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford

• 1,731 posts

Posted October 13 2010 - 03:42 PM

the most effective way to take klonopin is by letting it dissolve under your tongue as well.. no crushing involved.. just place the pill there and let it melt.. just a side note

kpins atleast have a decent taste.the generic xanax i get taste fuckin disgusting!!!
If we don't wake up soon, we are going to "politically correct" ourselves right out of our own country!

#6 Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper

Qiluprneeels Nixw

• 1,896 posts

Posted October 14 2010 - 10:45 PM

I usually just eat my benzos, but sometimes I crush them or just let them dissolve under my tongue. I also get prescribed actual sublingual lorazepam, which comes in tiny little blue pills that taste like candy. I guess next time I dose, I'll do it sublingually and add a little alcohol next time to see if it helps, a few drops of vodka, I suppose. Or I actually have quite a bir of blue lilly. I could make a tincture and use that. Will try at tomorrows benzo/booze housewarming. Just got my prescription doubled :) and bought some kpins as well :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]

#7 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted October 19 2010 - 03:42 PM

A few MGs of klonopin, washing it down with a 40oz is still my favorite benzo+alcohol interaction. However i try not to do it too often. Cant really remember the evening a lot of the time. ahah.

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#8 pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted October 24 2010 - 11:22 PM

This is an old thread that got bumped from the dead but what the hell... I can't sleep atm.

I just wanted to add that letting a solution of high proof alcohol (such as vodka) sit in your mouth is going to burn the hell out of your gums. I had a friend that tried to use a tincture sublingually and he suffered fairly serious burns under his tounge and on his gums. It was painful enough for him that he refused to eat for several days. The instructions on the tincture he used clearly stated that it needed to be diluted if used sublingually but he figured that was nonesense.

The alcohol should definetly help absorption of xanax but if your going to use a few drops of vodka consider diluting it down first.

#9 GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted November 02 2010 - 11:19 AM

I usually take much care before I try anything, that's why I haven't tried mixing xanax with alcohol yet. And I'm wondering now, if this way might be safer than just swallow them then drink?

#10 spexxx

spexxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted November 02 2010 - 11:22 AM

Anal insertion is really hip I heard

#11 EmilyRugburn

EmilyRugburn

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 09:34 AM

I don't really see why anyone would need a better way to take xanax, honestly. I have found that it kicks in so fast, like within minutes. I can't find the point in snorting it or all that other stuff. I take a football or a bar and I start feeling it kick in within minutes. And on that note, I got some on the way pretty soon.. Thank god for Veteran Benefits!!

#12 MellowViper

MellowViper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 11:08 PM

crush it up and put it in an enema?

#13 MellowViper

MellowViper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted November 23 2010 - 11:10 PM

Anal insertion is really hip I heard

Bro, that's nothing compared to shoving the pills up your pee hole. That'll tare you up so bad! ...literally and figuratively.

#14 laimonas123

laimonas123

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted January 12 2011 - 09:02 AM

Has anyone noticed any side effects from taking these Xanax, Celexa etc, i.e. weight gain, sedation etc.?

#15 masada

masada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 05:40 PM

kpins atleast have a decent taste.the generic xanax i get taste fuckin disgusting!!!

I'm actually a fan of the taste of Kpins. Xanax I just wash down with a bunch of liquor. But the main point of this post is to congratulate you on your sig. I love it.

#16 etkearne

etkearne

Resident Pharmacologist

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 05:43 PM

Hell. The TEVA Klonopins actually taste like mint and dissolve in a convenient five minutes under the tongue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 masada

masada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 05:43 PM

Has anyone noticed any side effects from taking these Xanax, Celexa etc, i.e. weight gain, sedation etc.?

When I started on Celexa the only side effects I noticed were reduced ability to orgasm. Blessing(for the chicks) and a curse(for me). But other than reduced depression and anxiety, no other side effects.

#18 GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted September 30 2011 - 03:34 PM

Ok guys, this hardly worth it. Oral BA is 90% at alprazolam, sublingual may incrase it with a couple of percents. And FYI i find xanax tastes disgusting+ the drop of alcohol makes it even worse. ABsolutely pointless this method is.

#19 icezer0z

icezer0z

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 27 2011 - 11:37 PM

Pop your pill to this shit

#20 icezer0z

icezer0z

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted October 27 2011 - 11:37 PM

Dr gotti

#21 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted October 30 2011 - 10:07 PM

bleh! xanax is so nasty tasting i would hate to hold it in my mouth for more than a few seconds. if its not strong enough, ill just take a little more to begin with.
"These are responses to a heartfelt need for some vocabulary to allow the establishment of a dialogue that might defuse the accelerating mad moves toward extinction....I must create a system or be slayed by another man's. I may be wrong, but I must do what I am doing. And, I will do what I can as fast as I can."
-Alexander Shulgin

#22 eggsprog

eggsprog

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,730 posts

Posted November 03 2011 - 07:47 PM

i just got prescribed 30 of the 0.5mg sublingual ativan - little round green pills. I find that the generic 1mg ativan I get is really sweet tasting anyway though, so I usually do sublingually anyway.

Posted Image

#23 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,251 posts
  • LocationHell County, GA

Posted November 03 2011 - 08:17 PM

bleh! xanax is so nasty tasting i would hate to hold it in my mouth for more than a few seconds. if its not strong enough, ill just take a little more to begin with.

This

I HATE the taste of xanax and there's really no reason to take it any other way except swallowing it.

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#24 la Principessa

la Principessa

• 4,276 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted November 04 2011 - 09:49 AM

Xanax does taste really nasty, I'd choke trying to keep that shit under my tongue. I hate xanax period, the high makes me feel like shit.

#25 HissingFox

HissingFox

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 01:18 PM

Wow. I came in search of logical answers and found this forum. I am appalled at what I have come across here. I suffer from general/social anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia and I take generic Xanax on a daily basis just to get by while people like you go around and abuse it to get your fix. This is the "EXACT" type of reason why people like "me" have a hard time getting medication and are monitored by the doctors because of people like "you". As the saying goes... It only takes one bad seed to ruin it for the rest of them. Sad but true.

"Life's not fair, but people can be"

#26 eggsprog

eggsprog

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,730 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 02:00 PM

Wow. I came in search of logical answers and found this forum. I am appalled at what I have come across here. I suffer from general/social anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia and I take generic Xanax on a daily basis just to get by while people like you go around and abuse it to get your fix. This is the "EXACT" type of reason why people like "me" have a hard time getting medication and are monitored by the doctors because of people like "you". As the saying goes... It only takes one bad seed to ruin it for the rest of them. Sad but true.

"Life's not fair, but people can be"

just because someone looks for different ways to use their medication, doesn't necessarily mean that they're abusing it. most people who abuse benzos start off using them legitimately and end up getting addicted.

you should have more of an open mind.

#27 JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 07:17 PM

I find snorting it and popping it works best. I pop it a special way, kind of parachuting in a way.. but just crushing the powder, putting it into a gel capsule, you can buy those online, about 3-6 crushed xanax bars(around 6-12mg), if you get small capsules may take 2 or 3, but if you get the big capsules will fit, most or all, if not, snort it! Anyways take that with some tea to help the capsules dissolve, and some belvedere with Diet coke, makes the alcohol absorb much faster, and boom you're good. I don't deal with tasting nasty shit. Though I think Ativan taste better than Kpins, since that's my personal preference. Why burn yourself with alcohol, if you can just enjoy the alcohol. But that's just me, since my xanax tolerance is through the fucking roof, very sad actually, 120mg a month is only good for 10-15 doses.. Don't follow in my footsteps haha.
Posted Image
♌ Something you can only be born into.

Disclaimer: [A.] Always consult a Doctor, Lawyer, Medical professional, Parenting Service or Pharmacist with any need of advice or consultation. With an independent investigation on their experiences & qualifications. [B.] JeffSorrows' every reply, comment and/or post is purely for Educational and/or Entertainment purposes only ;]

#28 LDJP

LDJP

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:12 PM

I have 0.5 xanex and it just makes me sleepy but I want the oxy effect. Any suggestions????

#29 happydude_60

happydude_60

• 1,733 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 03:51 PM

I have 0.5 xanex and it just makes me sleepy but I want the oxy effect. Any suggestions????

Yeah, get some oxy.