Awesome NEW way to take xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JahRed24, May 10, 2008.

1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Ok so i started experiementing with crushing xanax bars (sometimes the blue foortballs 1mg). I would crush up about half a bar at first and put it under my tounge and let it sit there for as long as possible (20-45mins) and actually kicks in faster and a lot stronger then oral consumption. But i have recently discovered a new way of putting the xanax under your tounge to get even better/faster absorbtion.
    First you crush up the amount of xanax your gonna put under your touge (i do 1mg usually) and then i take my bottle of "Blue Lily 5x Liquid extract" that i ordered from IamShaman.com.... and sense the Blue Lotus Extract lquid has a small amount of alcohol (but enuff to definatly be able to taste it) I thenl, after gettin the xanax powder under my tounge i take the Blue Blily 5x liquid and drop 1-3 drops of the Blue lily extract under my tounge where the xanax is...Oh and it BURNSSS pretty bad but its not that bad it just burns a lil bit for about 30secs. so yeah im sure you could use regular alcohol like vodka, gin, or a high amount of Liquor bottle like Golden Grain or w/e....andjust get a dropper and drop 2-3 drops of it under ur touge. The xanax kicks in super faster and super strong.....I always read Xanax (Alprazolam) is not soulable in water but it is in alcohol, so it kinda jst makes sense to put a lil alcohol to help it absorb or w/e..... Sense theres people that shoot xanax and they use alcohol to dissolve the pill and shit (Which i hav never even though about doing cuz its REAL bad for ur veins) anyways so yeah try out my method and u too will get super fast "rushses" that feel so nice. I also snort it SOMETIMEES on rare coccasios cuz some sy it work some say it dont.... anyways Sublingual xanax, with my Blue Lotus 5x Liquid (or another alcohol u can use) and put 2 or 3 drops under the tounge untop of the xanax and it kicks the xnax in super fast and super strong. It is def the best way to take xanax

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the most effective way to take klonopin is by letting it dissolve under your tongue as well.. no crushing involved.. just place the pill there and let it melt.. just a side note

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

too bad im thru with my xanax days. i would just eat or parachute the pill with several beers. that was my favorite.

4. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

hahahahahaha yess

5. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

kpins atleast have a decent taste.the generic xanax i get taste fuckin disgusting!!!

6. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I usually just eat my benzos, but sometimes I crush them or just let them dissolve under my tongue. I also get prescribed actual sublingual lorazepam, which comes in tiny little blue pills that taste like candy. I guess next time I dose, I'll do it sublingually and add a little alcohol next time to see if it helps, a few drops of vodka, I suppose. Or I actually have quite a bir of blue lilly. I could make a tincture and use that. Will try at tomorrows benzo/booze housewarming. Just got my prescription doubled :) and bought some kpins as well :)

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

A few MGs of klonopin, washing it down with a 40oz is still my favorite benzo+alcohol interaction. However i try not to do it too often. Cant really remember the evening a lot of the time. ahah.

8. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

This is an old thread that got bumped from the dead but what the hell... I can't sleep atm.

I just wanted to add that letting a solution of high proof alcohol (such as vodka) sit in your mouth is going to burn the hell out of your gums. I had a friend that tried to use a tincture sublingually and he suffered fairly serious burns under his tounge and on his gums. It was painful enough for him that he refused to eat for several days. The instructions on the tincture he used clearly stated that it needed to be diluted if used sublingually but he figured that was nonesense.

The alcohol should definetly help absorption of xanax but if your going to use a few drops of vodka consider diluting it down first.

9. GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow Member

I usually take much care before I try anything, that's why I haven't tried mixing xanax with alcohol yet. And I'm wondering now, if this way might be safer than just swallow them then drink?

10. spexxx

spexxx Member

Anal insertion is really hip I heard

11. EmilyRugburn

EmilyRugburn Guest

I don't really see why anyone would need a better way to take xanax, honestly. I have found that it kicks in so fast, like within minutes. I can't find the point in snorting it or all that other stuff. I take a football or a bar and I start feeling it kick in within minutes. And on that note, I got some on the way pretty soon.. Thank god for Veteran Benefits!!

12. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

crush it up and put it in an enema?

13. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

Bro, that's nothing compared to shoving the pills up your pee hole. That'll tare you up so bad! ...literally and figuratively.

14. laimonas123

laimonas123 Member

Has anyone noticed any side effects from taking these Xanax, Celexa etc, i.e. weight gain, sedation etc.?

15. masada

masada Member

I'm actually a fan of the taste of Kpins. Xanax I just wash down with a bunch of liquor. But the main point of this post is to congratulate you on your sig. I love it.

16. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Hell. The TEVA Klonopins actually taste like mint and dissolve in a convenient five minutes under the tongue.

17. masada

masada Member

When I started on Celexa the only side effects I noticed were reduced ability to orgasm. Blessing(for the chicks) and a curse(for me). But other than reduced depression and anxiety, no other side effects.

18. GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow Member

Ok guys, this hardly worth it. Oral BA is 90% at alprazolam, sublingual may incrase it with a couple of percents. And FYI i find xanax tastes disgusting+ the drop of alcohol makes it even worse. ABsolutely pointless this method is.

19. icezer0z

icezer0z Guest

Pop your pill to this shit

20. icezer0z

icezer0z Guest

Dr gotti